ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ahmed04
Newly Registered

Re: March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

Post by Ahmed04 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:29 am

Ahmed04 wrote:
Nash82 wrote:
Ahmed04 wrote:ALHAMDULILLAH ... ALHAMDULILLAH....ALHAMDULILLAH

I RECIEVED MY DOCS AND APPROVAL LETTER THIS MORNING BANG ON 7:30.. :) :D AS I ALREADY CHECKED LAST NIGHT THAT MY PARCEL ON ITS WAY... :) :D

My time line is: :D
Eligibility Criteria: 10 Yrs + ILR
Language Criteria: Life in the UK & UK Post Graduate Degree
Date of Application: 31st March 2015( by Post including return special delivery)
Date of Fee Clearance: 21st April 2015
Acknowledge by HO: 25th April 2015
Date of Approval: 14/09/2015 RECEIVED ON 16/09/2015(RETURN SPECIAL DELIVERY)
Date of Ceremony: NOT BOOK YET

GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE AS THEY ARE WAITING FOR APPROVAL.. INSHALLAH ALL MARCH APPLICATION WILL BE SORT THIS MONTHS.
ALHAMDULILLAH. Congrats a lot bro and very best of luck to all who are waiting
Thanks tulip and Nash..
THANKS TO ALLAH, AS ALLAH IS THE GR8 AND DO BETTER FOR YOU...

olinka0306

Post by olinka0306 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Ahmed04 wrote:
izmile wrote:
Ahmed04 wrote:ALHAMDULILLAH ... ALHAMDULILLAH....ALHAMDULILLAH

I RECIEVED MY DOCS AND APPROVAL LETTER THIS MORNING BANG ON 7:30.. :) :D AS I ALREADY CHECKED LAST NIGHT THAT MY PARCEL ON ITS WAY... :) :D

Date of Application: 31st March 2015( by Post including return special delivery)
HI, were there any special circumstances that it took so long? how did you get them to send it to you special delivery?
GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE AS THEY ARE WAITING FOR APPROVAL.. INSHALLAH ALL MARCH APPLICATION WILL BE SORT THIS MONTHS.
Congratulations Bro!... Good to see some activity.

Thanks everyone! I will remember all OF you in my prays InshaALLAH

olinka0306

Post by olinka0306 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:18 pm

[quote="Ahmed04"][quote="Ahmed04"][quote="Nash82"][quote="Ahmed04"]ALHAMDULILLAH ... ALHAMDULILLAH....ALHAMDULILLAH

Hi Ahmed; did you have any special circumstances , just wondering why it took so long. did the HO request extra information? How did you get the approval back RETURN SPECIAL DELIVERY?

olinka0306

Post by olinka0306 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:22 pm

Nash82 wrote:Dear All,

By the blessing and grace of ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY I have recieved my Approval today. Recieved a letter from HO ON 21st Aug for documents to provide the evidence of my residency period covering 2010-2013, which I sent next day and they received on 25th Aug. Requested return of documents back last week and recieved the approval letter along with all the documents today. Letter printed 8th sept, sent out on 9th sept and I recieved today ALHAMDULILLAH. I provided the recorded delivery return envelop.

Hold on all the march applicants I am sure yours are coming soon IN SHA ALLAH :D
Hi did you get your approval RETURN SPECIAL DELIVERY?

Ahmed04
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmed04 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi Olinka, I got my approval around in 5months and 2 weeks and HO standard duration time is 6months . as I provided pre paid special delivery with my application so they sent back everything in that. HO did not request any extra docs.
I know its hard to wait but we can not do anything we just need to wait...

olinka0306

Post by olinka0306 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:27 pm

Ahmed04 wrote:Hi Olinka, I got my approval around in 5months and 2 weeks and HO standard duration time is 6months . as I provided pre paid special delivery with my application so they sent back everything in that. HO did not request any extra docs.
I know its hard to wait but we can not do anything we just need to wait...
ok thank you, was that 5 months and two weeks from submitting it or from receiving acknowledgement?

izmile

Post by izmile » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:47 pm

olinka0306 wrote: ok thank you, was that 5 months and two weeks from submitting it or from receiving acknowledgement?
I also would like to know what HO refers as 6 months processing time. Is it from the date of application or the date of acknowledgement letter?

I assume it is the date of application as I have seen members in this forum that called HO based on their date of application. I could be wrong though.

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Great news Ahmed .... Congrats brother , do remember us in prayer
Izmile , it has to be from the time of application , at least this is what i understood from guide line, also
when u call HO the automated system asks if u been waiting more than 6 months then it puts u to somone to talk
Remaining march application who are waiting over 6 month now, what r ur thoughts is it worth writting to HO or contacting Mp... This waiting game is getting miserable by every passsing day

olinka0306

Post by olinka0306 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:28 pm

RANA-ALI wrote:Great news Ahmed .... Congrats brother , do remember us in prayer
Izmile , it has to be from the time of application , at least this is what i understood from guide line, also
when u call HO the automated system asks if u been waiting more than 6 months then it puts u to somone to talk
Remaining march application who are waiting over 6 month now, what r ur thoughts is it worth writting to HO or contacting Mp... This waiting game is getting miserable by every passsing day
sadly when in contacted the call centre they said its from date of acknowledgement. for some reason they said the first month isnt counted :(

izmile

Post by izmile » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:24 pm

Thanks guys. It is nearly 6 months from date of application. I think I may have to call them or write a letter..
I can't believe I "bought" this stress on me!

ketanvora
Newly Registered

Post by ketanvora » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:11 am

izmile wrote:Thanks guys. It is nearly 6 months from date of application. I think I may have to call them or write a letter..
I have also applied on 31st March via NCS and still waiting. No news so far :(
With each passing day, I've beginning to imagine what could be the reasons for this delay. My case is not complex but I'm now wondering what might they be checking or waiting to receive which is taking so much of time. Or have they just forgotten my application?? Its becoming quite frustrating with no news :(

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:45 am

ketanvora wrote:so applied on 31st March via NCS and still waiting. No news so far :(
With each passing day, I've beginning to imagine what could be the reasons for this delay. My case is not complex but I'm now wondering what might they be checking or waiting to receive which is taking so much of time. Or have they just forgotten my application?? Its becoming quite frustrating with no news :(
You can call ukvi after 30th of Sep to get an update on your case. They are obliged to give you an update after 6 months of the date of application.

Good luck.

olinka0306

Post by olinka0306 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:21 pm

ketanvora wrote:
izmile wrote:Thanks guys. It is nearly 6 months from date of application. I think I may have to call them or write a letter..
I have also applied on 31st March via NCS and still waiting. No news so far :(
what is your eligibility criteria?

mitulan9
Newly Registered

Post by mitulan9 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:58 pm

Application date :25/03/15
Application received : 27/03/15
Fee cleared : 15/4/2015
applied via NCS Kingston

I have just receive a letter from homeoffice requesting for more evidence under good character requirement which is very confusing.
I arrive in asylum in 1999.2004 my asylum application and work permit cancelled.In 2005 I have applied for eea family member permit where my sister sponsored me.
Home office is asking for evidence of my residence in UK from 1999-2005.
The problem is this is more than 10 years and I don't keep paperwork for that long.They are asking for tenancy agreement dated back 1999-2005( which is impossible as I stayed in shared accommodation),
Pay slip or employer letter ( I have asked tax office for statements today and miraculously I found one payslip date 2003), bank account( which I have cancelled after my work is not allowed in 2004 ),utility bill dated back 1999-2005 and if someone else pain for utility bill I need to show evidence (which was my sister who arrived in 2005 so no previous utility bill).This is ridiculous as keeping utility bill or statements or payslip more than 10 years is not viable as I did not expect this. I moved house quite a lot in past years and many letter is actually missing.Please offer advise as I am very clueless about what to do.

Nash82
United Kingdom

Post by Nash82 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:55 pm

olinka0306 wrote:
Nash82 wrote:Dear All,

By the blessing and grace of ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY I have recieved my Approval today. Recieved a letter from HO ON 21st Aug for documents to provide the evidence of my residency period covering 2010-2013, which I sent next day and they received on 25th Aug. Requested return of documents back last week and recieved the approval letter along with all the documents today. Letter printed 8th sept, sent out on 9th sept and I recieved today ALHAMDULILLAH. I provided the recorded delivery return envelop.

Hold on all the march applicants I am sure yours are coming soon IN SHA ALLAH :D
Hi did you get your approval RETURN SPECIAL DELIVERY?
Yes I got my approval in the return special delivery provided by me.

Nash82
United Kingdom

Post by Nash82 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:05 pm

mitulan9 wrote:Application date :25/03/15
Application received : 27/03/15
Fee cleared : 15/4/2015
applied via NCS Kingston

I have just receive a letter from homeoffice requesting for more evidence under good character requirement which is very confusing.
I arrive in asylum in 1999.2004 my asylum application and work permit cancelled.In 2005 I have applied for eea family member permit where my sister sponsored me.
Home office is asking for evidence of my residence in UK from 1999-2005.
The problem is this is more than 10 years and I don't keep paperwork for that long.They are asking for tenancy agreement dated back 1999-2005( which is impossible as I stayed in shared accommodation),
Pay slip or employer letter ( I have asked tax office for statements today and miraculously I found one payslip date 2003), bank account( which I have cancelled after my work is not allowed in 2004 ),utility bill dated back 1999-2005 and if someone else pain for utility bill I need to show evidence (which was my sister who arrived in 2005 so no previous utility bill).This is ridiculous as keeping utility bill or statements or payslip more than 10 years is not viable as I did not expect this. I moved house quite a lot in past years and many letter is actually missing.Please offer advise as I am very clueless about what to do.
The best advise is that call your bank and inform that ur bank acc was closed on this date/year. Tell them u need your bank statments for HO and convince them to send u. Secondly call HMRC and ask them that u need ur NI record ever since u started working in uk. As far as bills are concerned ask ur sister to write a letter for HO and declare that u was living with ur sister and she was paying the bills and some bills were included in the rent. Check with ur GP that if u can get visit records from them covering that period. Try to gather any telephone bills if u have any.

Then write a cover letter to HO and mention every thing in that for example that y ur unable to provide documents and they should have in their record when they refused ur asylym application and then u received eea family visa. Strong suggestion seek a legal advice from an immigration solicitor.

wparacha

Post by wparacha » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:16 pm

tulip11 wrote:Congratulations Ahmed04 :)

Is having a different address on Drivers License makes any difference, not only License but Car Registration and Insurance on the address other than what was sent to UKBA.

The address on DL was not mentioned in the application as the residence address.

wparacha

Post by wparacha » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:41 pm

Is having a different address on Drivers License makes any difference, not only License but Car Registration and Insurance on the address other than what was sent to UKBA.

The address on DL was not mentioned in the application as the residence address.

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:28 pm

wparacha wrote:Is having a different address on Drivers License makes any difference, not only License but Car Registration and Insurance on the address other than what was sent to UKBA.

It may delay your application . You should notify DVLA asap about your change in address othewise you could face a fine of up to £1,000 for non-notification of the change.

Whitehouse
Newly Registered

Post by Whitehouse » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:11 pm

Hi,

Please can someone help me out?
I've received a letter from Home Office three weeks ago and told me that they I can now submit my passport application. Also mentioned in the letter "Your certificate of registration has been issued in the new name". Does it mean that my application has been approved? The letter I received didn't come with any certificate.

So I was wondering -does it mean that I now need to submit my passport application now? Can I obtain British Citizenship first and then apply my passport later on i.e. 3 months later?

Many thanks
Lee

wparacha

Post by wparacha » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Hi anyone with 5 years Tier 1 General + 1year ILR. PLEASE share experience in terms of naturalisation application.

mp1979
Newly Registered

Post by mp1979 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:10 am

Hi, I've been following this forum for the past few months and will share my timeline below:

Eligibility Criteria: EEA citizen (Italian) +10 Yrs (ILR not mandatory)
Language Criteria: Life in the UK & B1
Date of Application: 25th March 2015( by Post including return special delivery)
Date of Fee Clearance: 10th April 2015
Acknowledge by HO: 26th April 2015
Date of Approval: 15/09/2015 RECEIVED ON 17/09/2015(RETURN SPECIAL DELIVERY)
Date of Ceremony: Pending.

For those waiting good luck.

Just to confirm how random the HO appears to be on the time taken to process these applications my wife applied in 2012 as an EEA family member and her application (which was based on my treaty rights) was approved in less than 3 months!!!. Three years later I apply and the HO took their time with an agonising long wait as per above.

All the best to all those waiting to hear back.

Abuzaid

Post by Abuzaid » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:57 am

Alhamdolillah the long awaited famous "brown envelope " has finally reached.....got my approval today. :D :D :D
My timeline is as:

Application category : Tier 1 + ILR
Application type: NCS Redbridge
Date of application: 27/03/15
Acknowledgment: 15/04/15
Approval: 19/09/15 (Dated 15/09/15)
Ceremony: Yet to book

I found this forum very cooperative, helpful and informative. I wish all the best to all march applicants who are still waiting for their approvals.

izmile

Post by izmile » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:10 am

Congratulations guys...

Nash82
United Kingdom

Post by Nash82 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:42 am

Abuzaid wrote:Alhamdolillah the long awaited famous "brown envelope " has finally reached.....got my approval today. :D :D :D
My timeline is as:

Application category : Tier 1 + ILR
Application type: NCS Redbridge
Date of application: 27/03/15
Acknowledgment: 15/04/15
Approval: 19/09/15 (Dated 15/09/15)
Ceremony: Yet to book

I found this forum very cooperative, helpful and informative. I wish all the best to all march applicants who are still waiting for their approvals.

Congrats mate.

I am still waiting for my invitation letter. Any idea how long does it take to arrive?