ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address Change and Family Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kais

Address Change and Family Application

Post by kais » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:51 am

Hi

Just a quick one to ask, me and my wife applied for naturalization through NCS and they sent our application as family EVEN THOUGH we both had indefinite stay (ILR) and (i think Home office have stopped treating them as family and thats why probably dropped family application discount) it is in the process, we have changed address and I am updating address using online form , confusion is should I put her as a dependent as online form giving option to add dependent BUT at the same time they are saying dont include if dependent is British Citizen or NOT part of application. Now technically she is not part of my application, is she? so should I include her as my dependent or fill separate change of address form?

Also in the acknowledgement email they sent a link in case any change of circumstances , which takes to a page where it says if you have BRP or Visa (We have ILR on BRP) then download the form, fill and send it BUT if you dont have the BRP and waiting for it then can do it online.

So should I fill the form and send by post or can do online as well, As i have seen some one saying they did it online ONLY which their application of citizenship in process.

Kind regards

Thanks

kais

Re: Address Change and Family Application

Post by kais » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:53 am

Decided to do it Online!

Now only one confusion which is should I put my wife's detail as Dependent or fill the separate form for her?

any1?

Thanks

HelloitsmeAbby
BANNED

Post by HelloitsmeAbby » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:53 pm

Id suggest a temporary Royal Mail redirection also to ensure none of yir mail goes to old address once you have moved

kais

Post by kais » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:37 pm

Thanks for your reply.

with regards to entering change of address for my wife, should I enter using the option of Dependent or need filling separate form for my wife???

Seniors and Gurus!!!! for your kind consideration

Regards