ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All HSMP EC September 2007 applicant please post here!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lunaticzombie

Re: All HSMP EC September 2007 applicant please post here!!

Post by lunaticzombie » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:33 pm

I have two queries regarding the funds:
1. how much fund and for how long should you have the funds in your Account? I mean If I get approved my load today then would I be able to apply for EC in next week?
2. Can we show insurance, PF, PPF and other savings in funds?

jaysan
Newly Registered

Guidance for applying EC? Has anyone applied from Dublin/Ire

Post by jaysan » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:33 pm

Hi Guys,
I have got the HSMP approval in Aug'07 as I am working in Dublin and applied my HSMP from here itself now I will be going for EC.
Can anyone advice how much time it takes and is there any additional things to take care.

Thanks in advance.

srirkast

Post by srirkast » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:50 am

Hi lunaticzombie

>1. how much fund and for how long should you have the funds in your >Account? I mean If I get approved my load today then would I be able >to apply for EC in next week?

If you r applying for you alone, bank balance of 3k to 7k GBP is good enough. If you have dependednts, 3k GBP per person. You should apply for your EC within 6 months from the date of initial HSMP approval.

Yes, you can. I showed PF, PPF and other savings. Clearly mention in your covering letter w.r.t the liquid money you hold and your other investments and corresponding evidences. Your liquid cash should be minimum 3KGBP

jaysan,

>I have got the HSMP approval in Aug'07 as I am working in Dublin and >applied my HSMP from here itself now I will be going for EC.
>Can anyone advice how much time it takes and is there any additional >things to take care.

I am not sure whether you can apply from Dublin if you are seconded for employment but belonging to some other country. Please go throught the guidance note or call the head office to get clarified.

Cheers,
Sri

jaysan
Newly Registered

Post by jaysan » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:59 am

Thanks Sri I will check with head office.

lunaticzombie

Post by lunaticzombie » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:45 pm

Hi Sri,

thanx for the reply...
I am still not clear about second part of first query. what I want to ask is 3k GBP should be the current amount in your account OR you need it in your bank for some minimum time period?
srirkast wrote:Hi lunaticzombie

>1. how much fund and for how long should you have the funds in your >Account? I mean If I get approved my load today then would I be able >to apply for EC in next week?

If you r applying for you alone, bank balance of 3k to 7k GBP is good enough. If you have dependednts, 3k GBP per person. You should apply for your EC within 6 months from the date of initial HSMP approval.

Yes, you can. I showed PF, PPF and other savings. Clearly mention in your covering letter w.r.t the liquid money you hold and your other investments and corresponding evidences. Your liquid cash should be minimum 3KGBP

jaysan,

>I have got the HSMP approval in Aug'07 as I am working in Dublin and >applied my HSMP from here itself now I will be going for EC.
>Can anyone advice how much time it takes and is there any additional >things to take care.

I am not sure whether you can apply from Dublin if you are seconded for employment but belonging to some other country. Please go throught the guidance note or call the head office to get clarified.

Cheers,
Sri

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:48 am

the amount should be in your account for a minimum period. if not, you should provide evidences to show its source.
lunaticzombie wrote:Hi Sri,

thanx for the reply...
I am still not clear about second part of first query. what I want to ask is 3k GBP should be the current amount in your account OR you need it in your bank for some minimum time period?

jaysan,

Cheers,
Sri

lunaticzombie

Post by lunaticzombie » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:01 am

Hi Sri,
whats the minimum period?
can I show that I have taken loan?
~J~ wrote:the amount should be in your account for a minimum period. if not, you should provide evidences to show its source.

thanx for the reply...

jaysan,

Cheers,
Sri

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:40 am

whats the minimum period?
can I show that I have taken loan?
6 months

srirkast

Post by srirkast » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:15 am

I showed my salary account I hold with my employer. So I am not sure how long the amount should be in the account.

I got a financial support of 2L from my dad, 15 days before making the application and provided the evidences for the same (my bank stmt showing the amount credited, dad's bank statement showing the debit and letter from my dad). More details are there in this thread itself. Pls. look into it.

Also you can take bank loan for your financial support which was also discussed already in this thread. It is not necessary if you already have a liquid cash of 4K GBP in your bank accunt.

Hope it helps and all the best.

~j~ any good news from your side.

cheers,
sri

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:48 am

yes i got EC, visa for 2 years.
i applied at VFS Bangalore on 17th Oct.
Forwarded to BHC on 18th Oct
BHC called at work for verification on 21st Oct.
Sent SMS to 57333 on 7th Nov - reply: Shipment handed over to blue dart on 6th Nov.
Email to Chennai visa enquiry for status the same day - reply: The visa has been issued on 6th Nov.
Received courier from Bluedart today morning.

I had requested for post dated but didnt get it.

documents submitted:
1) Vaf1 form (0ld ones) with 50x50 mm photo
2) Integra screen form
3) Hsmp proforma
4) EC cover letter
5) Approval letter
6) all the documents sent for hsmp approval
7) Integra-last one yr employer documents, 2 mnths payslips, degree cert, transcripts.
8- Funds-3L from father-gift deed, letter from father, our bank statements showing credit & deduction.
9) accomodation-letter from cousin in UK, his passport copy, house registration paper, waterbill, council tax.
0) booked a flight - travel itenarary
1) 5 job adverts related to my profile.
2) a letter gassing about making UK my home.

alas! the mad run is over... hope so ;)

lunaticzombie

Post by lunaticzombie » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:43 pm

Thanx Sri and ~J~
Sri I have very similar case as yours...
would arrange all the documents and apply as soon as possible...
srirkast wrote:I showed my salary account I hold with my employer. So I am not sure how long the amount should be in the account.

I got a financial support of 2L from my dad, 15 days before making the application and provided the evidences for the same (my bank stmt showing the amount credited, dad's bank statement showing the debit and letter from my dad). More details are there in this thread itself. Pls. look into it.

Also you can take bank loan for your financial support which was also discussed already in this thread. It is not necessary if you already have a liquid cash of 4K GBP in your bank accunt.

Hope it helps and all the best.

~j~ any good news from your side.

cheers,
sri

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:57 am

Hi ~J~,
Last one year employement documents should be original for integra? Any way I am going to produce orignal docs for VFS, but does two copies of orginals needed? one for VFS other for integra?Or just photocopies of orgianls is enough for integra?

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:02 am

hsmphsmp wrote:Hi ~J~,
Last one year employement documents should be original for integra? Any way I am going to produce orignal docs for VFS, but does two copies of orginals needed? one for VFS other for integra?Or just photocopies of orgianls is enough for integra?
Only photocopies for Integra

srirkast

Post by srirkast » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:23 am

Congrats ~j~ and All the best to lunaticzombie

Cheers,
Sri

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:35 am

srirkast wrote:Congrats ~j~ and All the best to lunaticzombie

Cheers,
Sri
thanks sri, when do you plan to leave? I am leaving this mid december.

ab_hsmp
Newly Registered

Post by ab_hsmp » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:14 pm

Hi Folks

What evidence we need to show for PF?? I ame realy scared to go to PF office. Not getting PF statement in Bangalore for last two years.

Also, PF and mtual funds are liquid cash or not???

thanks

jaysan,

Cheers,
Sri

paragon2110
Newly Registered

Post by paragon2110 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:19 pm

Hello all,

From where to get the integra screen form. The site
http://ukvisas.integrascreen.com/Inform ... /Home.aspx
is not working. Is there any other place where the form is available.