ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question to Victoria, Amanda and other experienced members

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahin1110

question to Victoria, Amanda and other experienced members

Post by mahin1110 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:54 pm

Hi!

Me my wife and daugther got ILR yesterday based HSMP. I have a 6 year old daugther who was born outside UK. She is now in year one. My my question is Whether we can apply for her UK citizenship directly or based on Home Secretory's discreation?

Thanks in advance for your help.

JAJ
Australia

Re: question to Victoria, Amanda and other experienced membe

Post by JAJ » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:04 am

mahin1110 wrote:Hi!

Me my wife and daugther got ILR yesterday based HSMP. I have a 6 year old daugther who was born outside UK. She is now in year one. My my question is Whether we can apply for her UK citizenship directly or based on Home Secretory's discreation?

Thanks in advance for your help.
You can apply for her to be registered as a British citizen at the same time one of you applies to become naturalised British.