ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting time limit for stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Waiting time limit for stamp 4

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Dear gurus,

We have applied for the EU1 and have been waiting 7 weeks for a response from them but nothing at all, not even an acknowledgment that our application received or not! we have emailed couple of times but no reply :( . I have been reading posts that many peoples are waiting for longer like this but I am just wondering, is there any time limits that they should issue a certificate of right to work? and our documents to be returned to us?

What we can do if we need our passport? Being a British citizen I need my passport to travel to UK as the UK does not provide an ID. If anyone would give me some advice I would highly appreciate it.
Thank you.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

adeolual
Newly Registered

Re: Waiting time limit for stamp 4

Post by adeolual » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:18 am

HI,
I share your feeling, i can tell you that you are not the only one in this barbaric situation of incompetency of EU Treat Right by delaying people's EU1 Application for so long without issuing acknowledgement and one could not even make any call to them and even they don't respond to email.

This is not peculiar to you only.Even myself and my spouse had applied for the past 7.5 weeks now without any confirmation of letter to obtain temporary stamp 4.

As regard your documents, i will advise you to write them a letter and explain to them that you would need your documents back most importantly your British Passport for urgent travel because that was exactly what me and my spouse did and they returned our documents but they only returned the original our 2 passport and marriage certificate.

honey parii
Newly Registered

Post by honey parii » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Hi adeoloul,
Did they give temparay 6 months visa or ask you for further documents?

adeolual
Newly Registered

Post by adeolual » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:44 pm

They did not issue letter for temporary stamp and also not request for any further documents. we are still waiting for the letter to be issue, i have email them several time but no respond.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:01 pm

Dear adeolual,

Thanks for your reply and sharing my feeling :)

You are right, everyone in this forum saying that they have been waiting for longer and it is really making me sick you know without passport we can not do anything, that is why I emailed them if I can get my documents back but no response at all.
Now your advice seems better for me so I am gonna do that, but would you mind for telling me what else you added on the letter?
How long it took to get your passport back?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

sk007

Post by sk007 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Hello Adeolual,

kindly tell me who delivered yr passport is it postman or courier van.......

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:55 pm

sk007 wrote:Hello Adeolual,

kindly tell me who delivered yr passport is it postman or courier van.......
Hi sk007

I think our passport will be delivered by the courier van because it is valuable item and has to be signed when delivering isn't it?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun