ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancellation of COS after refusal

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

birpjpt
Newly Registered
Nepal

Cancellation of COS after refusal

Post by birpjpt » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi,

Could someone please advise if the CoS will be cancelled automatically after the refusal of Visa, or does my employer need to cancel themselves?

I have been allocated a new Cos by my employer, however, I have been told that one person cannot have multiple COS. And my employer hasn't given me any information about cancelling my previous COS.

Many Thanks,
Biraj

gag285
Member of Standing
India

Re: Cancellation of COS after refusal

Post by gag285 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Hi,

Could someone please advise if the CoS will be cancelled automatically after the refusal of Visa, or does my employer need to cancel themselves?

I have been allocated a new Cos by my employer, however, I have been told that one person cannot have multiple COS. And my employer hasn't given me any information about cancelling my previous COS.

Many Thanks,
Biraj
It should have cancelled with your visa refusal. Ask your employer to check the SMS system and check the CoS status. It should read Withdrawn or Cancelled