ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How do you present your application?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mjwall

How do you present your application?

Post by mjwall » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:19 am

Hi guys and girls

I have been following the HSMP forum closely over the past couple of months and have been involved with some good discussions.

As the topis reads, I thought that I would bring up the question about how people actually present their application to the HO.

I am applying for the HSMP in March 2005, and to date have been collating many documents and filling out the forms. So far if I include all the forms (HSMP and FLR) along with bank statements, utility bills, pay slips, tenancy agreements etc I guess I would around 150 pages to submit.

I currentlt have these documents collated in plastic sleeves and places in a two ring folder.

Just out of interest, how have people submitted their applications in the past?

Thanks for your help / suggestions.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:14 pm

mjwall

Along with the rest of the documents I submitted a covering letter, a binder with a table of contents, each document in the binder was in its own plastic sleeve. I would attach some amount of importance to it as an organised application makes the case worker's job easy to understand your application better and that can only help you in getting a positive result.

Best of luck!