ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding spouse visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lax9
Newly Registered

Regarding spouse visa

Post by lax9 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:00 pm

Hi, My HSMP has been approved. Now i am planning to apply for EC.
I checked that i have to make a separate application for my wife. But do i need to provide separate covering letter for her and some special documents for her. Or just i have to fill a special application for her and include her passport and application form with my documents. Please let me know what is th procedure. thanks in advance

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:15 am

Marriage certificate, marriage photos will be enough. If your wife is employed give that documets also, along with bank statements in your wife name or joint bank accounts.

Does any one know whether I can say in my visa appl form, that my wife will not be travelling with me, still i need dependant visa for her? so that she can travel a month or so later once I get the job there?

Markie

Post by Markie » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:52 pm

better to secure your spouse's visa along with your application - much easier compared to having them proving themselves without you.

hsmphsmp wrote:Marriage certificate, marriage photos will be enough. If your wife is employed give that documets also, along with bank statements in your wife name or joint bank accounts.

Does any one know whether I can say in my visa appl form, that my wife will not be travelling with me, still i need dependant visa for her? so that she can travel a month or so later once I get the job there?

umanghere

Post by umanghere » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:48 am

Hi All,

I have one question regarding Dependents Visa.As on HSMP we are eligible to work on contract(typically a contract will be of 6 months).

My question is once, I have started this contract and after a month or so will apply for dependent Visa, will my job type being contract create any -ve impact on their Visa. Logically it should not because HSMP gives one flexibility of contract job still I thought to post this question so that senior/experienced people can throw some light on it.
that way i can put my dependent visa application in right way.

thx

umanghere