ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Releiving letter from Employer.

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hello1
Newly Registered

Releiving letter from Employer.

Post by hello1 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:53 pm

Hi,
I want to Apply for EC. I have a WP for 5 years(Employer Sponsered).
I just wanted to know, that is it manadatory to give the releiving letter along with other docs for EC. I want to resign only once I get my EC.

Regards

Markie

Re: Releiving letter from Employer.

Post by Markie » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:57 pm

Think this over...resigning after securing the EC might be disadvantageous to you. The company that sponsored you might send back your WP to Homeoffice (Work permits) thereby causing a curtailment of your EC or hence...you might not be able to enter the UK!
hello1 wrote:Hi,
I want to Apply for EC. I have a WP for 5 years(Employer Sponsered).
I just wanted to know, that is it manadatory to give the releiving letter along with other docs for EC. I want to resign only once I get my EC.

Regards

hello1
Newly Registered

Releiving letter from Employer

Post by hello1 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:17 pm

Hi Markie,

thanks for the mail.
I have the Work Permit with me.now only EC is remaining.and I keep my future Employer informed about very move and time lines.

I dont want to take a risk of losing my preset job, in case I resign before EC and later in worst case scenario, I dont get the EC.

Once I get my EC, I can confirm the start date to my New Employer(which they have agreed, and I have appropriate future date on my Employment offer Letter) and resign with Present Employer.

Am I missing something, please advice??

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: Releiving letter from Employer.

Post by olisun » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:54 pm

Markie wrote:Think this over...resigning after securing the EC might be disadvantageous to you. The company that sponsored you might send back your WP to Homeoffice (Work permits) thereby causing a curtailment of your EC or hence...you might not be able to enter the UK!
Why would the sponsoring company be bothered if the candidate resigns before EC or after EC?