ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for approval? Complain in this thread!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aussiegoin4it
Newly Registered

Still waiting for approval? Complain in this thread!

Post by aussiegoin4it » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:44 am

We need a thread for complaining and expressing frustration/anxiety/sadness while waiting for our naturalisation applications to be decided.

The monthly timeline threads are for updates only. Not congratulations, not commiserations, not new questions.

But if you've been watching people get approvals before you, or you have concerns about tracking your progress, then write about it here!

aussiegoin4it
Newly Registered

Re: Still waiting for approval? Complain in this thread!

Post by aussiegoin4it » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:48 pm

Well I'm frustrated. I applied on 1 May 2015 and I'm still waiting for a brown envelope. I see so many others in late May getting approvals now.

Though I know there are others from April still waiting. Sigh.

Though I find the inane comments in the timeline threads even more annoying. You want to say something stupid and meaningless and NOT post a timeline? Then do it here! Leave the timelines alone for actual updates.

chocolateorange88
BANNED

Post by chocolateorange88 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Im itching to see a June applicant of around 12th, who applied or HO received it on 12th, who gets approval!

sugarcakes22
Newly Registered

Post by sugarcakes22 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Hey guys, if I was you I would be a bit more patient because I applied in March and I only received my naturalization in late August. There has been a huge backlog and some people in March haven't received there's so, don't stress yourself too much.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:20 pm

There is already a lengthy thread on general discussion during naturalisation. You would have more response if you posted there are it's a pinned thread and active.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 36027.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

aussiegoin4it
Newly Registered

Post by aussiegoin4it » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:34 pm

There is already a lengthy thread on general discussion during naturalisation. You would have more response if you posted there are it's a pinned thread and active.
You're right. But it seems the majority of posts to the timeline threads are complaints about waiting.

And I'm sick to death of it. It is stressful enough waiting without finding those threads getting updated with non-timeline updates.

I can't slap those insolent trolls in the face. But I can politely request they redirect their anxiety out of the timeline threads.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:16 pm

The link I've posted isn't a timeline thread, it's a general discussion on BC applications.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.