ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Liquid Money for EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IT34
Newly Registered

Liquid Money for EC

Post by IT34 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:31 pm

I am planning to apply for EC Next week.

I am planning that if i am successfull, my wife and kids will join me after 4-5 months. So i am planning to apply for EC for me alone at this stage.

Q1. What is the best way, to apply for EC for whole family at this stage or apply for EC for my family when they will join me?

Q2. Can i show money in my wife's, while proving for Liquid money with me. Or an affidavite is required from her?

Q3. What is the best way to show that my father is ready to help me with some money, an affidavite stating he is ready to help me or and actual transfer of money from his account to mine??

Looking forward for early response..

Thanks

pdeshpande

Post by pdeshpande » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:04 pm

Hi IT34,

1. I am also applying for EC alone currently, and my wife will be joining me at a later stage (maybe after 2-3 months after I reach UK). I am also planning to apply for a post-dated EC(Jan 2008)

2. I am showing money from my own account around Rs.3,00,000 and around Rs.4,00,000 from my wife's account. We both have joint account in all these accounts. I have also taken a letter from the respective banks stating that we have a joint account and the accounts are not operated by a single person.

3.I have also taken Rs.2,00,000 from my mother and have take a letter from her stating that she has gifted me that money to bear my initial expenses when I am staying in UK and have also done an affidavit of the same. I am also attaching a photocpy of the same cheque showing that indeed the cheque is given to me from her own account.

Hope this helps. Do let me know when and from where u r applying for EC. I will be applying from Mumbai on the 12th Nov.

yoga_yoga

Post by yoga_yoga » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:35 pm

Hi IT34

Q1. What is the best way, to apply for EC for whole family at this stage or apply for EC for my family when they will join me?
[A] Same case with me, I am too planning to have EC for myself, leter (3-4 months) my family can join me, so planning to do thier visa at that time.

Q2. Can i show money in my wife's, while proving for Liquid money with me. Or an affidavite is required from her?
[A]I think you can show your wife's money. No need for affadavit, I hope u r attaching the marriage certificate, but if wanted to play safe then go for simple affadavit.

Q3. What is the best way to show that my father is ready to help me with some money, an affidavite stating he is ready to help me or and actual transfer of money from his account to mine??
[A]May be you can follow the same thing as pdeshpande is suugesting.

BTW, which domain u work on? From where r u applying for your EC?

Regards
Yoga