ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport interview letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tulip11

passport interview letter

Post by tulip11 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:07 pm

Hi
Today I received back my original documents and letter of passport interview asking for to book interview date. My question is that do they complete their checks before sending you passport interview letter or after receiving the interview letter they still do it ? I am asking because I applied on 14th sep and they recieved on 16. So today I received both original documents and letter which is dated 16th sep. So that was quite a quick response.

theprideofpak

Re: passport interview letter

Post by theprideofpak » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:11 pm

This interview is a ID check interview. If the checks are needed to be done, they can consult UKVI for that and I don't think that takes too long to get all the information they required. Because UKVI have already done their checks and passport office don't have to repeat anything.

tulip11

Re: passport interview letter

Post by tulip11 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:42 pm

theprideofpak wrote:This interview is a ID check interview. If the checks are needed to be done, they can consult UKVI for that and I don't think that takes too long to get all the information they required. Because UKVI have already done their checks and passport office don't have to repeat anything.