ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sanahtalha » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:39 pm

GRT.ALi wrote:
sanahtalha wrote:We got the processed email yesterday.
Our ihs refund button has also disappeared.

I'm sooo nervous, will have to wait until Monday to see if we get the phone call.

Did it dissapear after you asked for a update or after the official email?
It dissapeared the day after receiving the official processed mail.
Visa Granted: 22nd September 2015
Visa extension granted. March 2018
ILR (M) - 24th March 2021

GRT.ALi
Newly Registered

Post by GRT.ALi » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:40 pm

Midra wrote:After the official mail :)

Hmm thanks for that midra and sanah :-). Just a bit confused because my friend applied around the same time as me and hers has been turned off after she got the email update and so has mine.

Enn.Kayy
Newly Registered

Post by Enn.Kayy » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:04 am

@brom
They just stated that online with hubbys passport number and details they couldnt find any results online.
However i have checked and results are there, i also spoke with the college where he sat the exam also. And they have sent verification. Confirmation email.

And it was computer based exam which he sat.

Did u do the exam paper based or computer? Nd y they say they can't verify[/quote]

zakikhan

Post by zakikhan » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:02 am

@emmkay aorry to here about refusal.

Im going to get refused to as Cambridge have *already* told ne that my wifes results aren't online. I can't even do anything.

Did ur husband take KET at grafton college islamabad? They didn't upload his result on the ukvi verification site...only on the general Cambridge one...I bet they didn't upload photo also. The eco really should do a manual check with Cambridge but they don't
Online application: 11th July 2015
Biometric Islamabad: 27 July 2015
Case processed email: 22 October 2015
Collection Email: 28 October 2015
Visa Granted: 29 October 2015

Zainykhal

Post by Zainykhal » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:14 am

zakikhan wrote:@emmkay aorry to here about refusal.

Im going to get refused to as Cambridge have *already* told ne that my wifes results aren't online. I can't even do anything.

Did ur husband take KET at grafton college islamabad? They didn't upload his result on the ukvi verification site...only on the general Cambridge one...I bet they didn't upload photo also. The eco really should do a manual check with Cambridge but they don't
I went to grafton college yesterday they said its something wrong with cambridge portal its not from their end. Now they gonna provide me a letter on tuesday also thy said thy have been reported almost ten cases since last month. Dont know who shd I blame!

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:22 am

TIMELINE

Online Application: 16/07/2015
Biometrics in Mirpur: 28/07/2015
Documents received at Sheffield: 28/07/2015 (Royal Mail Signed For)
1st Email received: 09/09/2015 - 'Application waiting to be uploaded at Sheffield'
2nd Email received:19/09/2015 - 'Online application has been received in Sheffield. Your appliation is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.'

I have applied under the exempt rules as I am a full time carer. I am in receipt of carers allowance. I also work part-time for my father as a 'Care & Support Worker'. I receive £62.10 per week in Carers Allowance at around £100.00 per week from my father. So in total I receive around £160.00 per week.

I have been working for my father as a Care & Support Worker since 30 January 2015 and I have been in receipt of carers Allowance since 03 July 2015. As far as I am aware there are no rules as to how long I needed to be in receipt of carers allowance, so I applied 2 weeks later. I hope this is ok?

Inshallah Allah will help me and wife!

I submitted all the necessary documents as required, so I am hoping everything will be fine.

I am just a bit concerned that 2-3 items like Bank Statements, Housing Report and Letter from Employer is dated after the online application that was submitted but before the Biometrics were done for my wife. Will this cause a problem?

Thanks everyone.
Online Application: 16/07/2015
Biometrics: 28/07/2015
Delayed Email Received: 13/09/2015
Escalated: 01/10/2015
Escalted: 23/11/2015
VISA GRANTED: 23/12/2015!!!!

Enn.Kayy
Newly Registered

Post by Enn.Kayy » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:04 am

Zainykhal wrote:
zakikhan wrote:@emmkay aorry to here about refusal.

I went to grafton college yesterday they said its something wrong with cambridge portal its not from their end. Now they gonna provide me a letter on tuesday also thy said thy have been reported almost ten cases since last month. Dont know who shd I blame!
Yeah hubby did the test at grafton college.
He also went to college yday and they said next week they will give him some verification etc.
I have also screen shot the results and confirmation letter for the exam he initially sat from the cambridge website.
And my lawyer will be writing to them next week.
So in the next coming weeks they should respond.
I hope it is positive this time. Insha'Allah

Please make dua for me!!

Brom

Post by Brom » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:44 am

Enn.Kayy wrote:@brom
They just stated that online with hubbys passport number and details they couldnt find any results online.
However i have checked and results are there, i also spoke with the college where he sat the exam also. And they have sent verification. Confirmation email.

And it was computer based exam which he sat.:

Did u do the exam paper based or computer? Nd y they say they can't verify
[/quote]

I have done computer based (PET) at the Grafton college islamabad nd I checked the results are there online and yer I have received an update which says my app is processed so let's pray inshalah it's the case :oops
1st application refused in jan 12/11/2014
2nd online application 14/04/15
2nd application submitted islamabad 22/04/15
Delayed email - 27/08/2015
Processed on update email 18/09/15
Official processed email - 28/09/15
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

Aneesa122
Newly Registered

Post by Aneesa122 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Need some help. Applied for visa first time got refused because of english test. Now decided to use the route of exemption. I have sent original certificate to Naric and they confirm that the level of English language for the degree is considered to meet the requirements of CEFR level B1 .
In this case what do we need to enclose in my current application?
1. End of year degree certificate
2. Naric letter confirming equivalence to B2
3. Do I also need to enclose a letter from the institute confirming the course was delivered in English or does the Naric certificate covers it? Ive read the Guidance on FM SE on it, just misleading and it isnt clear what they require. Anyone applied on the exemption route would be helpful to know what you submitted with your documents. Thank you

GRT.ALi
Newly Registered

Post by GRT.ALi » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:33 pm

Brom wrote:

I have done computer based (PET) at the Grafton college islamabad nd I checked the results are there online and yer I have received an update which says my app is processed so let's pray inshalah it's the case :oops[/quote]

Have you checked your IHS option?

Brom

Post by Brom » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:34 pm

GRT.ALi wrote:
Brom wrote:

I have done computer based (PET) at the Grafton college islamabad nd I checked the results are there online and yer I have received an update which says my app is processed so let's pray inshalah it's the case :oops

Have you checked your IHS option?[/quote]

Yep still there ........
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

Brom

Post by Brom » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:38 pm

Salam everyone

Has anyone got their visa granted with the Cambridge ket or pet English test thro Grafton college or any other ............
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:06 am

Congrats @humbleguy @midra @sanahtalha. When are you giys flying to uk? Keep us in ur prayers too. May Allah eases everyone's problems n reunite them with their spouses. Ameen

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:36 am

wasnav wrote:Congrats @humbleguy @midra @sanahtalha. When are you giys flying to uk? Keep us in ur prayers too. May Allah eases everyone's problems n reunite them with their spouses. Ameen
Thanks, I've only received the processed mail so don't k ke anything yet, inshALLAH will get the phone call Monday to collect, you keep me in your prayers also

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:51 am

Brom wrote:Salam everyone

Has anyone got their visa granted with the Cambridge ket or pet English test thro Grafton college or any other ............
Nope and I doubt anyone will as this issue happened in August and Cambridge English blame the visa test centres and the visas test centre I.E. Grafton college blame the Cambridge English portal. Personally I think it's a software issue and Cambridge English are too proud to admit it and don't care anymore as you won't be able to use their exams for visas anymore.

One piece of hopeful news is that I know two people who's visas were granted with the KET exam either this was because the eco had no time and the physical certificate was okay for him or her did a manual check.

Best advise for people would be to appeal as all you need to confirm is that the certificate is original as nothing else can change the face you passed the exam. Also send an official complaint with evidence attached and contact your local MPs who will write a letter to the home office which if exempted will get your visa for you in around two weeks Inshallah but no promises on that one
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi guys I just wanted to ask when gerrys contact you if your not able to answer do they leave a voice message or do they text you. Thanks

mhdhsn
Newly Registered

Post by mhdhsn » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:05 pm

Salam guys i have joined this group today, and have been on here for quite a while now, i submitted my wifes case in june, 15th and she got a message from embassy saying her case is completed and she will be able to pick her passport up from gerries next couple of days so were hoping tomorrow In Sha Allah, as she went on friday and they said they have not yet received it.

i am very nervous and pray to Allah that us good news for me and everyone else going tomorrow or whenever in sha allah

mhdhsn
Newly Registered

Post by mhdhsn » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:07 pm

sanahtalha wrote:Hi guys I just wanted to ask when gerrys contact you if your not able to answer do they leave a voice message or do they text you. Thanks

salam sister, sometimes gerrys dont even ring you as they are just the mailing company and they dont care to be honest so its best if you go down yourself and check up on it because they are careless and tend to forget :( :(

Brom

Post by Brom » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:11 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:

Nope and I doubt anyone will as this issue happened in August and Cambridge English blame the visa test centres and the visas test centre I.E. Grafton college blame the Cambridge English portal. Personally I think it's a software issue and Cambridge English are too proud to admit it and don't care anymore as you won't be able to use their exams for visas anymore.

One piece of hopeful news is that I know two people who's visas were granted with the KET exam either this was because the eco had no time and the physical certificate was okay for him or her did a manual check.

Best advise for people would be to appeal as all you need to confirm is that the certificate is original as nothing else can change the face you passed the exam. Also send an official complaint with evidence attached and contact your local MPs who will write a letter to the home office which if exempted will get your visa for you in around two weeks Inshallah but no promises on that one
Oh well let's hope for the best insha allah, I have done PEt(B1) and my last test was ETS thro Nts college. I pray for everyone to get a positive outcome insha Allah so we all get back with our loved once and start our lives ameen
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

pindbanda
Newly Registered

Post by pindbanda » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:10 pm

Salaam Brom

Yes. I know of one case where an applicant, who sat her Cambridge KET from Grafton on the 25th of March, was successful in obtaining a visa.

Enn.Kayy
Newly Registered

Post by Enn.Kayy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:

@raymandosnr
Did u apply with the cambridge test too?

Im really stuck as to what to do right now.
My hubby took the test. However they refused it as they couldnt find results online.
I have sent screen shot of the online results off the cambridge website, the college also sent me the confirmation letter for the exam to my lawyer who will be contacting them.

Would you advise i get an mp involved too?
Also they have not returned the actual certificate what would you advise i do?

Also the 28 days for appeal is that from the date we recoeved the refusal or the date stated on there refusal letter?

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:40 pm

mhdhsn wrote:
sanahtalha wrote:Hi guys I just wanted to ask when gerrys contact you if your not able to answer do they leave a voice message or do they text you. Thanks

salam sister, sometimes gerrys dont even ring you as they are just the mailing company and they dont care to be honest so its best if you go down yourself and check up on it because they are careless and tend to forget :( :(
We paid for the text service so they should get in touch shouldn't they, plus we are from toba which 5 hours from Lahore so it's not like we could just pop in. I'm confused now

Enn.Kayy
Newly Registered

Post by Enn.Kayy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:02 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:

@raymandosnr
Did u apply with the cambridge test too?

Im really stuck as to what to do right now.
My hubby took the test. However they refused it as they couldnt find results online.
I have sent screen shot of the online results off the cambridge website to my lawyer who will be contacting them, the college also sent me the confirmation letter for th exam.

Would you advise i get an mp involved too?
Also they have not returned the actual certificate what would you advise i do?

Brom

Post by Brom » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:18 pm

pindbanda wrote:

Salaam Brom

Yes. I know of one case where an applicant, who sat her Cambridge KET from Grafton on the 25th of March, was successful in obtaining a visa.
Insha Allah let's just pray that we all get a good news
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:46 pm

New week tommorow inshallah hope there is good news for all!!
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah