ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KKBA

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by KKBA » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:21 pm

sidcostas wrote:
KKBA wrote:
sidcostas wrote:Hi Guys, has anyone applied in April after Biometrics were introduced, if yes please share your timeline,
I have Applied on 30 of April and still waiting, Im member of other forums and People are starting to receive the new PR biometric format now, I'm Hoping to get my Biometric Pr by the end of this month, The average waiting times are 5 months and 5 months and a half at the moment.

Good luck everyone
What other forum please

Hi @KKBA,

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 7-460.html

Hope this help and give you some Light, did you apply you on the 2 of April? The Member that have received the Biometric PR have applied on the 9 of April. Please share your timeline and which route did you use to Apply.

Thank you
Hi.
I applied 2nd April before biometric
COA 14th April
PR waiting
Anyone with similar timeline and still waiting? ??

king1325
Newly Registered

Post by king1325 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:25 pm

@kKba, I guess maximum by the end of next week you should receive the result. I applied 4th April and I received my PR on 12th September.

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:53 pm

king1325 wrote:@kKba, I guess maximum by the end of next week you should receive the result. I applied 4th April and I received my PR on 12th September.

HI @ kkba,

Can you please share what route did you apply for PR card so we can maybe try to understand why you haven'r received it yet, most people are getting pr with 5 months or 5 months and a half, yours still on time as it haven't been 6 months yet, comparing to other members timelines you should be getting your PR card maximum this week. We have had confirmation that Biometric PR cards are already being produced which is very good as it might accelerate the process a bit. Keep us up to date, and good luck.

Ngeorge
Newly Registered

Post by Ngeorge » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Kerr b wrote:Sali5464 yes my 5 year would expire on July 16 2015
As I told you when I call 95% of them say 28 days before
But I spoke to this guy that was so nice and he explain that I
Could send it off 6 months before because they take up to 6
months to make a decision and also explain how to spread
My documents across the 5 years
Hi Kerr B,

Can you please explain the how to spread the documets across the 5years if will be helpful for alot of members here and have you or gonna send your application before 6 months, I'm kind off in your stage by feb 2016 I will finish six full years from the date of marriage (feb 2010) to eu nation so, you recan I can all the document by next month? am I right :?:

Thanks for your help
George

Boris89

Post by Boris89 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:29 pm

akz wrote:Can any one help me to find some best lawyer, i need it for my appeal hearing in Jan 2016.

Thanks
AKZ
Hi AKZ,
I hope you are doing well,

Can you please give a timeline how long it takes for tribunal to set the dates for hearing ?

( my friend sent the appeal to tribunal on the 24th August however he still did not receive anything) tribunal even did not charge his bank card for theirs fee

best regards
Boris

akz

Post by akz » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:00 pm

Boris89 wrote:
akz wrote:Can any one help me to find some best lawyer, i need it for my appeal hearing in Jan 2016.

Thanks
AKZ
Hi AKZ,

Can you please give a timeline how long it takes for tribunal to set the dates for hearing ?

( my friend sent the appeal to tribunal on the 24th August however he still did not receive anything) tribunal even did not charge his bank card for theirs fee

best regards
Boris
Hi Boris ,

I am fine,

I apply for appeal on 22nd may but they have some issue with payment on 12 june i give them new payment details and they send me my hearing date letter on 29 june, and hearing date is 28/01/2016.

I applied for RC on 7 july and expecting RC in Nov 2015. In the meantime i am just looking all my 5 years documents to appear in hearing or may be later i will cancel my hearing and apply for new PR application as my wife now working for a company part time 20h/week.

i will update my situation in this forum.

Thanks
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:16 am

akz wrote:
Boris89 wrote:

Thanks
AKZ
Hi AKZ,

best regards
Boris
Hi Boris ,

I am fine,

I apply for appeal on 22nd may but they have some issue with payment on 12 june i give them new payment details and they send me my hearing date letter on 29 june, and hearing date is 28/01/2016.

I applied for RC on 7 july and expecting RC in Nov 2015. In the meantime i am just looking all my 5 years documents to appear in hearing or may be later i will cancel my hearing and apply for new PR application as my wife now working for a company part time 20h/week.

i will update my situation in this forum.

Thanks
akz

Hi Akz,

you said you applied for RC card in July after your PR card was refused, did you receive COA with right to work after applying for RC card? Also did the HO give your passport back when they refused your PR application?

Appreciate your answers.

akz

Post by akz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:47 pm

Hi Boris Yes the gibe me passport back,

Actually my solicitor did not send all the invoices covering five years of work. I am in the appeal process to provide all the financial documents at my hearing in jan 2016 for my PR.

When my PR refused they sent me back my passport and when i apply for new RC the send me COA with right to work. I hope the RC will be with me in 2nd week of Nov 2015. (my PR took 4 months)

Thnaks
AKZ
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:22 am

Good Morning everyone.

If anyone applied in April please come forward and share your timeline.
I have Applied on 30 of april and I'm still waiting for my PR. Most people have been between 5 months and 5 months and 2 weeks, so i think mine is very close to be sent to me. I will keep everyone updated. Biometrics were supposed to speed the process up but it doesn't seem to be happening, so far i have only confirmation of 1 member receiving Biometric PR.
Share your timelines and we can work out the average times.
Good day everyone.

harmeetsingh

Post by harmeetsingh » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:08 pm

Hi sidcostas

I sent my application on 30 April and received by HO on 1st of may. No news from HO as of yet. I will post any update once I hear from HO.

quote="sidcostas"]Good Morning everyone.

I have Applied on 30 of april and I'm still waiting for my PR. Most people have been between 5 months and 5 months and 2 weeks, so i think mine is very close to be sent to me. I will keep everyone updated. Biometrics were supposed to speed the process up but it doesn't seem to be happening, so far i have only confirmation of 1 member receiving Biometric PR.
Good day everyone.[/quote]

Melyne
Newly Registered

Post by Melyne » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:10 pm

[quote="Melyne"][quote="Melyne"]Hi everyone,

I am a new to this forum, applying for PR as non EEA married EEA , this is my time line:

Application sent as non EEA : 21/07/2015
Received by UKBA : 22/07/2015
Credit Card charge : 24/07/2015
Biometrics reveived : 22/08/2015( dated : ( 19/08/2015 )
Biometrics submitted : 24/08/2015
COA received : 24/09/2015 with right to work ( dated : 21/09/2015 )

Will definatety post any further updates.

eden
Newly Registered

Post by eden » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:37 pm

harmeetsingh wrote:Hi sidcostas

I sent my application on 30 April and received by HO on 1st of may. No news from HO as of yet. I will post any update once I hear from HO.

Good day everyone.
[/quote]

I applied on 22nd of April Coa on 20/08. Still waiting
for pr.

BOA
Newly Registered

Post by BOA » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Hello everyone! Please I want to know if COA with right to work means that the application will be successful. Thanks

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:10 am

Good day everyone.
[/quote]

HI @ harmeetsingh,

I Have applied same day as you(30 of April) Biometrics received (12 of April) COA with right to work at (27 of May) did you received yours around the same? We will probably receive our PR around the same date. Keep in Touch
Good luck

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:13 am

eden wrote:

Good day everyone.
for pr.[/quote]

Hi @ eden, good to know of another person who applied in April, you should be receiving your PR by next week, just one question, You have applied in April and only received COA in August? when did you submit your biometrics? Usually COA with right to work should arrive within 2 weeks of submitting biometrics.
Keep us updated please.
Good luck

eden
Newly Registered

Post by eden » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:59 am

sidcostas wrote:
eden wrote:

Good day everyone.
for pr.

Hi @ eden, good to know of another person who applied in April, you should be receiving your PR by next week, just one question, You have applied in April and only received COA in August? when did you submit your biometrics? Usually COA with right to work should arrive within 2 weeks of submitting biometrics.
Keep us updated please.
Good luck[/quote]
Hi,
I summited my biometric on 11/05/15, but no Cos till August.

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Great @ Eden, well it counts from the date you applied and not from the date you have received your COA so your PR will be issued very very soon, Please keep me updated, mine should come just after yours.Did you keep the postage tracking number to check if this is already on the way to you?

Good luck :)

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:04 pm

stefjmbox wrote:
teardrops wrote:That was a very fast processing application. I am about to submit my application for P.R. but am a bit concern for the fact that mine is not so straight forward as some people do. My husband only work for four months after we got married in 2009 but has been working since he came to London, he lost his job in the recession and then got a tempoary one for four months after we got married. He has been getting his pension credit from then until now, am wondering if it will cause a problem for me as the non eu.

I have been working for the same company for the past 6 years to present, we don't have any comprenhensive sickness insurance cover either because we never knew of that and we never uses the NHS in five years, becuase we pay for private GP becuase of the long wait on NHS. I am just wondering if this will caues a problem for me, what do you think ?
@ teardrops - How long has your husband been continuously been working? If you apply now, your husband would have needed to be employed or self employed or economically self sufficient since August 2009.

Hope this helps
HI STEFJMBOX

Thank you for your reply even though am a bot late in doing so. Let me give you an update of my case. I was refused the Permanent Resident becuase my husband wasn't working throughout the 5 yrs. He only work for 2 yrs. I was given the choice to appeal but I choose not to appeal becuase the waiting can be very long and costly becuase I was using a solicitors. Now I am submitting my application myself stating that my huband is selfsufficent. He's getting his state pension which is very little becuase he was only working here since 2003 and never paid as much NI contribution and that's about it.

The reason I chose not to appeal is becuase I don't think I stand a good chance of winning my case becuase in my opinion for one to appeal, the HO would either make a mistake or unjustly refused my application but in my case they are well within the guideline to refuse me becuase my husband wasn't excersing his treaty rights for the entire 5 yrs. I choose to apply for another 5 yrs base on self sufficent. If am correct please let me know.

I have been working for the same company for the past 6 yrs and I do own a property before I met my husband so his name is not on the deeds and we have a savings account with both our names in. I also have another account but his name is not on it.I rented out a part of my home that is supplmenting my income. I have never claims any benefits what soever before.

Can I use my income as been self sufficent enough for both of us to live on ?
Do we have to have a certain amount of money for us to be seen as self sufficent ?
Would they accept my income this time around now that he's self sufficent irrespective of the fact that he's hardly getting anything for the pension. I am the one that is carrying both of us hence I don't think it should matter. My husband is older than I am hence I have many years of working life before pension and couples does rely on either for support so I don't think my income should be disregard.

Thank you so much for answering my questions.

faz87
Newly Registered

Post by faz87 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:26 pm

Application sent as non EEA fm of EEA national (my father who passed away in 2013) : 16/12/2014
Application refused: 21/09/2015

So after 10 months they refused saying my father didn't work enough from 06 to 07. So they asking me to leave UK or appeal and I have been living here lawfully studying and working for 10 years and 2 months :? . Hoping to appeal even though I don't have much evidence of my late fathers work history since we all been living here 10 years and he went on pension 2007. I don't understand why they don't look at previous 5 years rather than first 5 years. I am 28 as of today btw. Maybe has to do with age? as I was 17 in 2005 and 23 in 2010. I have never dealt with solicitors either.

Any advice would be beneficial thank you IB members.

Annini
Newly Registered

Post by Annini » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:54 pm

If That the reason they refuse you. What you can do is to write HMRC to get the record of your dad working history to find what how long your dad worked?

Nina Roche
China

Post by Nina Roche » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:31 am

faz87 wrote:Application sent as non EEA fm of EEA national (my father who passed away in 2013) : 16/12/2014
Application refused: 21/09/2015

So after 10 months they refused saying my father didn't work enough from 06 to 07. So they asking me to leave UK or appeal and I have been living here lawfully studying and working for 10 years and 2 months :? . Hoping to appeal even though I don't have much evidence of my late fathers work history since we all been living here 10 years and he went on pension 2007. I don't understand why they don't look at previous 5 years rather than first 5 years. I am 28 as of today btw. Maybe has to do with age? as I was 17 in 2005 and 23 in 2010. I have never dealt with solicitors either.

Any advice would be beneficial thank you IB members.
I think you could open a separate thread to write your case with details. There are many experts in this forum with deep knowledge and very kind and helpful. They will help you. When you post your issue here, they may not notice. Intuitively, I felt you have a good chance to win the battle. Good luck!

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:07 pm

sidcostas wrote:Great @ Eden, well it counts from the date you applied and not from the date you have received your COA so your PR will be issued very very soon, Please keep me updated, mine should come just after yours.Did you keep the postage tracking number to check if this is already on the way to you?

Good luck :)

Hi @ Eden,
Have you received your PR? I have had confirmation of someone that applied on the 26 of April and have received his PR card last friday 25/09. So exactly 5 months from application date to receive the PR card, but obviously that also depends on the case worker and documents submitted. Please let me know if you got yours. Im expecting to receive my good news this week.
Regards

KKBA

Post by KKBA » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Hi.
COA 14th April
PR waiting
Anyone with similar timeline and still waiting? ??[/quote][/quote]

PR received today
COA 14th April
PR dated 22nd september 2014.
Thanks

harmeetsingh

Post by harmeetsingh » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello guys,

Just wanted to share my time line. Sent application on 30th April and received by HO on 1st May. Received Passport back on 28th Sep. Received BRP today dated 24th Sep. Its been a long journey to PR but finally its over. Next step is British Citizenship after a year.

Good luck to everyone waiting.

abbo123
Newly Registered

Post by abbo123 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:20 pm

hi all
im 7 months away from applying nothing yet
my solicitor sent them a letter they replied today saying that the application is being dealt with by myself (the case worker) in the prsent time. we will write to you in due course one adecision has been made.
any one knows whats going on :( :?: ?????