ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bilirserdar

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by bilirserdar » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:10 am

Sorry guys because i havenot answer you about the questionnaire. We had a lot to do, and we still working with evidence. We get married islamic in june 2014, civil partnerchip in february 2015, sent application in april 2015. My husband are a overstayer therfore they do not belive in us. I will post all the questionnaire when i have time. Im really sorry to not post it now because i have not the time, and we have not sleep in the last 3 days.I hope no one of you get this questionnaire, because it is a lot to do. I had to find out all ower sms, calls facebook messager from 2012 when I start dating my husband and all the photos together. They belive that our marrige is proxy marriage :x[/quote]

Sad to hear it, but anyways you will prove it. Just a bit more probs.

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:11 am

Any early april applicants got their BRP yet??

IsraMazuera10
Newly Registered
Mood:
Venezuela

Post by IsraMazuera10 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:17 am

bilirserdar wrote:Any early april applicants got their BRP yet??

NOTHING.... WE STILL WAITING ANG GOING CRAZY!!!!

IM SO FRUSTRATED AND DEPRESSED GUYS! NOTHING NO LETTER, NO INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW AND WE PAST THE 5 MONTHS AND 4 DAYS WAITING TIME! IDK!

Vensai

Post by Vensai » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:35 am

mbxah8iraqi wrote:Hi Guys,
I am a new member here. i did registered today and i would like to share my information with you.
I have submitted my EAA2 application through the solicitor and my time line is first of may the application was sent and after that I did my biometric finger print and then i have received my COA and Iam waiting for my RC.
My wife is EAA citizen and we have been married for two years and she got part time job and we sent all documents to HO and that checked by the solicitor. Now, I am in the process of waiting and i cant wait anymore honestly that is gonna kill me.
the solicitor said that the HO might call your wife's employer. but so far no one contact them.
My question is they gonna call the employer or they are still not start working on my application or my application seems fine to the
Mate, if you applied in May, going by the timelines here, you should expect something in the month of october. There is no definitive rule of them calling the employer. I guess it depends on a case to case basis.

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:58 am

good mornig guys...

Lets c who get lucky today..
App Sent: 01/06/15
Bio Sub: 16/06/15
COA: 26/06/15
RC: 18/11/15

aepbb
Newly Registered

Post by aepbb » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:07 am

Nightwolf wrote:
billy.s1 wrote:
diyou83 wrote:JUNE 2015 BATCH Timeline :D

Billy.s1 ~~~~ 01/06/2015
Nightwolf ~~~~15/06/2015
diyou83 ~~~~ 17/06/2015
Maya2015 ~~~~24/06/2015

macwil could you share your timeline pls and for the coa it maybe worth to email them
very few applicants in june :D

A very few indeed!! :)
Hi guys, please add me to the June list! all the best!

dropbox
Newly Registered

Post by dropbox » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:36 am

Please add me to the june list

Application sent : June 2015
Biometrics received and submitted : 27 - June - 2015
COA received with Right to work : 10-September-2015

MarcoGvantsa
Newly Registered

Post by MarcoGvantsa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:39 am

Hi diyou83, please add me in the June Batch :D
diyou83 wrote:JUNE 2015 BATCH Timeline :D

Billy.s1 ~~~~ 01/06/2015
Tim93 ~~~~ 08/06/2015
Nightwolf ~~~~15/06/2015
diyou83 ~~~~ 17/06/2015
Maya2015 ~~~~24/06/2015

UPDATED :)

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:49 am

JUNE 2015 BATCH Timeline :D

Billy.s1 ~~~~ 01/06/2015
Tim93 ~~~~ 08/06/2015
Nightwolf ~~~~15/06/2015
diyou83 ~~~~ 17/06/2015
Maya2015 ~~~~24/06/2015
aepbb ~~~~ 05/06/15
dropbox ~~~~ --/06/2015
MarcoGvantsa ~~~~ 09/06/15

Updated

aloo

Post by aloo » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:54 am

Anyone Applied May ??
Any news ??

Thanks

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:56 am

any more june applicants??

jpa
Newly Registered

Post by jpa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:01 pm

I sent the app on the 11th June, did the bio around the 23rd June and so far haven't received anything else, including COA.

Also, I'm about to re-enter the UK with my husband and we have all the paperworks to show we are married, living together and have applied for the card. Should we go together to the All Passport section at Heathrow or the EU Passport? Did anyone did this before, how did it go?

Declaud
Newly Registered

Post by Declaud » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Hello everyone
I apply via a sollicitor since March 2015 for eea(FM) unmarried partner . We have a baby 9 month old. Till now , no news about RC
Can someone advice me what should I do next. Should I Keep waiting or write them?
Any advice from you guys will be helpful. The waiting is killing me slowly
My timeline
15/03/15 sent application to HO
30/03/15 received COA / no Wright to work
RC pending!!!!!

opxa
United Kingdom

Post by opxa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:34 pm

jpa wrote:I sent the app on the 11th June, did the bio around the 23rd June and so far haven't received anything else, including COA.

Also, I'm about to re-enter the UK with my husband and we have all the paperworks to show we are married, living together and have applied for the card. Should we go together to the All Passport section at Heathrow or the EU Passport? Did anyone did this before, how did it go?
A while back, someone on this forum was in a similar situation and they went through "All" and posted here that all went well and the border officer advised them to go through the "EU" line next time. So, I think you should go through "EU". Let us know how it goes.

dafelare
Newly Registered

Post by dafelare » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Hi Guys,

Is anyone compiling a list of May applicants? My timeline is below:

AS- 20/05
COA - 10/06
Bio - 25/06
RC - Pending

Thanks!

opxa
United Kingdom

Post by opxa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Declaud wrote:Hello everyone
I apply via a sollicitor since March 2015 for eea(FM) unmarried partner . We have a baby 9 month old. Till now , no news about RC
Can someone advice me what should I do next. Should I Keep waiting or write them?
My timeline
RC pending!!!!!
I think you should write them, phone them, email them, have your solicitor contact them as well in every way possible, also contact Solvit at http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/index_en.htm and do everything else to demand a response from them. 6 months is a long time to wait and it counts from the time you SUBMIT your application, so your time is up. Don't let them get away by stalling for time. You've waited long enough and 6 months is a long time to be in limbo, for you and everyone else here. Don't think that by being nice and not demanding your rights you are doing yourself a favour, it just makes them think that they can do whatever they want and you'll be quiet. At this point, because your 6 months is up, legally they don't have any other option but to grant you your RC, they can't say that they are still "checking", "processing", "considering" or doing anything else. At this point, they owe you a response -- no excuses.

kamoe
European Union

Post by kamoe » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Hello everyone

Hope your Monday is good and that we start to receive good news for everyone that applied in any month (either acknowledgements, Biometrics letters, CoA, or RCs). I know that seeing that your own application progresses, only if a tiny bit, is quite reassuring, and because this does not happen every day, seeing others' progress help us estimate track our own and keep the wait. Others' progress is a sign of our own application's progress.

For all those that are asking about compiled timelines for May, June, July... I would say, if you have not seen a comprehensive list for a given month and you would like to have it, nothing is stopping you from starting one! I believe that's how we operate. I wanted the September one, and I created it :) I will keep that one updated regularly, and when everyone in that list gets their CoAs (around end of October), which means pretty much no movement for a few months, I am happy to help track the other months that should then show more action.

Until then, keep sharing your timelines if you are new to the forums. It can only help us build better tracking systems.

Cheers.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

Declaud
Newly Registered

Post by Declaud » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:55 pm

opxa wrote:
My timeline
RC pending!!!!!
I think you should write them, phone them, email them, have your solicitor contact them as well in every way possible, also contact Solvit at http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/index_en.htm and do everything else to demand a response from them. 6 months is a long time to wait and it counts from the time you SUBMIT your application, so your time is up. Don't let them get away by stalling for time. You've waited long enough and 6 months is a long time to be in limbo, for you and everyone else here. Don't think that by being nice and not demanding your rights you are doing yourself a favour, it just makes them think that they can do whatever they want and you'll be quiet. At this point, because your 6 months is up, legally they don't have any other option but to grant you your RC, they can't say that they are still "checking", "processing", "considering" or doing anything else. At this point, they owe you a response -- no excuses.
Hi Opxa
Thank you very much for you reply. I spoke with my sollicitor about it and he told me to be patient . Do you think I call my myself or I should push him to call? Thank you again

kamoe
European Union

Post by kamoe » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:00 pm

Declaud wrote:
opxa wrote:
My timeline
RC pending!!!!!
Hi Opxa
Thank you very much for you reply. I spoke with my sollicitor about it and he told me to be patient . Do you think I call my myself or I should push him to call? Thank you again
Have you not received your Biometric letter yet? Have you enrolled them? I ask because that is quite an important date of your timeline yet you have not included it.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

opxa
United Kingdom

Post by opxa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:09 pm

Declaud wrote:
opxa wrote:
My timeline
RC pending!!!!!
Hi Opxa
This is just another proof that solicitors are useless. I have another post on this forum about the complete uselessness of solicitors when it comes to EEA applications. Of course he wants you to be patient, and it is so for many reasons: (1) He still gets the same amount of money from you, (2) less work is better for him, (3) he wants to be "nice" and on good terms with the HO because he thinks about all the other applications he can collect money for, so your rights and the outcome of you particular case is of very little concern to him from his perspective. I would contact them myself and also push him to do so, however, if, as in most cases, he got all his money from you in advance, there's very little recourse you have against him.

kamoe, the date of his COA or Biometric letter is irrelevant now, as 6 months count from the time you SUBMIT your application and Declaud's 6 months are up! Besides, he applied in March, before biometrics were introduced, which was on 6 April 2015.

ClaCarSa
Newly Registered

Post by ClaCarSa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:15 pm

My timeline
RC pending!!!!!
Hi Declaud , sorry to hear that you've been and still waiting soo long. Instead of asking your solicitor you can call them straight way and ask about your application status.
Would you mind tell me more about your relationship with partner ex:for how long are you are both living together and nationality ? I've applied in late August using eea(efm) unmarried partner and we have 10month old baby together. I've recived my COA and I've done my Biometric already . I worries me when I see other peoples situation with UKVI

dafelare
Newly Registered

Post by dafelare » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Hi All,

Taking on board Kamoe's suggestion, I'd be happy to build a list for May applicants to help track everyone's progress. Just reply to this with your timeline and I'll share a comprehensive list.

Thanks!

mmalinconia

Post by mmalinconia » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:27 pm

thanks for that, Dafelare! We are May's applicants EEA(QP)+EEA(FM), please see my timeline in the signature.
dafelare wrote:Hi All,

Taking on board Kamoe's suggestion, I'd be happy to build a list for May applicants to help track everyone's progress. Just reply to this with your timeline and I'll share a comprehensive list.

Thanks!

kamoe
European Union

Post by kamoe » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:56 pm

opxa wrote: kamoe, the date of his COA or Biometric letter is irrelevant now, as 6 months count from the time you SUBMIT your application and Declaud's 6 months are up! Besides, he applied in March, before biometrics were introduced, which was on 6 April 2015.
Ahhhh that's another story. Yes, if they applied in March the biometrics are a non issue.

opxa
United Kingdom

Post by opxa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:11 pm

My timeline
RC pending!!!!!
Declaud, if your current solicitor refuses to contact them on your behalf (insists on being "patient") and if you still want to have a solicitor represent you in your dealings with the HO, first, I would contact them myself, but then you can shop for a new solicitor in the following manner:

1. Prepare a letter yourself to the best of your abilities, include in it everything your want a solicitor to write, and don't worry too much about the grammar, just make sure it is understandable.
2. Put together a list of email addresses for the HO (search online and on this forum).
3. Put together a list of HO phone numbers.
4. Contact solicitors and tell them exactly what you want them to do, specifically (1) write HO a letter on their letterhead based on your letter, (2) email HO the same text to your email address list from THEIR email account and watch while they are doing it and have them CC you in the email address, and (3) place a phone call to the HO with you present to demand a response and the status of your case.
5. Submit your case to Solvit yourself at http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/index_en.htm

This whole thing shouldn't cost more than £50 and take about one hour of their time, not including all the negotiations and review of your prepared letter -- which they will do before accepting your assignment. This way, you'll be assured that they do exactly what you need them to do.