ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visiting visa urgent question!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Visiting visa urgent question!!!

Post by TODMATT » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question regarding a female friend of mine. She is going to apply for visiting visa next week to the UK. She has an uncle who sent her invitation letter in order for to apply for visiting visa however the only social and economic ties to her home address is Work, She's not married nor have kids who depend on her but she does have two elderly parents and a sister. What is the realistic chance of her applying for visiting visa? She is going to sponsor by Father who is going to provide his bank statement.

I will be very grateful if anymore can advice her on this situation and she's 27 by the way.

Please guys and possibly documents she might need.

Thanks in advance
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

moshino
Newly Registered

Re: Visiting visa urgent question!!!

Post by moshino » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:00 am

Hello,
From your message your cousin is in a good state and stand a chance of obtaining a visit visa. It doesn't matter if her only social ties is work. All she needs to do is to demon strategy that she has something doing back home and will leave the UK to return to it. In regards to her father sponsoring her, he must write a sponsorship letter together with the bank statement confirming it's his and has given permission to her daughter to use it. From my experience a consent letter from mother will also be helpful. Hope you are satisfied.