ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

umber ali
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by umber ali » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:07 pm

GRT.ALi wrote:
umber ali wrote:
rmz27 wrote:5th june - online application
16th june - biometric mirpur
7th sept - update email asking for outcome reply was desicion has been

Dos ur ihs refund button vanished ?
The ihs button only vanishes if your application has been processed .

He got message from Gerry to collect passport it means application is processed ..

GRT.ALi
Newly Registered

Post by GRT.ALi » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:27 pm

He got message from Gerry to collect passport it means application is processed ..[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Thats weird . Dont no whats going on because ive been waiting nearly 2 weeks for a official processed email to come by . My case was concluded on the 10th. Decision made but since then nothing!

rmz27

Post by rmz27 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:01 pm

yeh the mrs is going tomorrow morning to collect inshallah everything goes well and same for you aswell inshallah you get the visa aswell
You going for collection tomorrow ?
Same with me .. I think there is some problem in ihs site
..[/quote]

naza733

Post by naza733 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:16 pm

GRT.ALi wrote:He got message from Gerry to collect passport it means application is processed ..
[/quote][/quote]

Thats weird . Dont no whats going on because ive been waiting nearly 2 weeks for a official processed email to come by . My case was concluded on the 10th. Decision made but since then nothing![/quote]

Hey did you actually receive an email that is has been processed or that it is being prepared by the ECO?
My online application was 30th June 2015 and biometrics 15th July 2015 so kind of similar to your timeline. I've so far received an email that states it is being prepared by the ECO and nothing else since 19th August? Worried what if they have processed it and not sent an email on collecting the passport and etc.

Thank You

SoStressed
Newly Registered

Post by SoStressed » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:29 pm

hinna wrote:Salaam received this email on Saturday which says...

'Your online application has been received in Sheffield, UK. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.'

Is this a confirmation email to say that they have received my documents?

Jzk
Hi, my timeline is very similar to yours. I was just wondering do you see any button for IHS refund when you log in? I know it's early for us yet but I just checked for this button and don't see one anywhere to request a refund when I log in.

mhdhsn
Newly Registered

Post by mhdhsn » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:33 pm

salam guys i only joined this group a couple days ago and will be leaving as my wife was granted her VISA TODAY AT MIRPUR GERRYS CALLED HER AND TOLD HER TO COLLECT IT AND SHE HAS GOT THE VISA,

WHATS NEXT PROCESS GUYS>?
JZK 8) 8) 8)

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:34 pm

mhdhsn wrote:salam guys i only joined this group a couple days ago and will be leaving as my wife was granted her VISA TODAY AT MIRPUR GERRYS CALLED HER AND TOLD HER TO COLLECT IT AND SHE HAS GOT THE VISA,

WHATS NEXT PROCESS GUYS>?
JZK 8) 8) 8)
Plane ticket and come to UK?..
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

GRT.ALi
Newly Registered

Post by GRT.ALi » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:51 pm

naza733 wrote:
GRT.ALi wrote:He got message from Gerry to collect passport it means application is processed ..
[/quote]

Thats weird . Dont no whats going on because ive been waiting nearly 2 weeks for a official processed email to come by . My case was concluded on the 10th. Decision made but since then nothing![/quote]

Hey did you actually receive an email that is has been processed or that it is being prepared by the ECO?
My online application was 30th June 2015 and biometrics 15th July 2015 so kind of similar to your timeline. I've so far received an email that states it is being prepared by the ECO and nothing else since 19th August? Worried what if they have processed it and not sent an email on collecting the passport and etc.

Thank You[/quote]

I emailed them last week asking for a update and they said the application has been processed .. But i have not received a official process email or anything. So just waiting on that

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:51 pm

SoStressed wrote:

'Your online application has been received in Sheffield, UK. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.'

Jzk
Hi, my timeline is very similar to yours. I was just wondering do you see any button for IHS refund when you log in? I know it's early for us yet but I just checked for this button and don't see one anywhere to request a refund when I log in.
I've just checked but I don't see any refund button when I log in.

GRT.ALi
Newly Registered

Post by GRT.ALi » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:52 pm

SoStressed wrote:

Jzk
Im sure you are meant to have a IHS refund button when you apply for your application initially and that is got ridden of once processed? Anyone have a clarification?

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:35 am

hinna wrote:-Online Application: 13 Aug 2015
-Biometrics Isb: 17 Aug 2015
-Paperwork Delivered to Sheff: 25 Aug 2015 (via Royal Mail Special Delivery)
-Application Received Email from Sheff: 19 Aug 2015
Hey how did you get email before docs received? Was it based on online application? :?:

naza733

Post by naza733 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:06 am

GRT.ALi wrote:
SoStressed wrote:

Jzk
Im sure you are meant to have a IHS refund button when you apply for your application initially and that is got ridden of once processed? Anyone have a clarification?
I have no IHS refund button available either and I have not received any official email that is has been processed. I have only received so far that it is being prepared by an eco which was on 19th August.

SoStressed
Newly Registered

Post by SoStressed » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:48 am

hinna wrote:
SoStressed wrote:

Jzk
I've just checked but I don't see any refund button when I log in.
Okay, I am not sure if this is right and I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but since they changed the payment method of IHS to integrate it into the online application rather than there being a separate account for it, maybe we do not have this option for anyone who has applied after they changed it? Is this correct or do applicants who have paid this way still have the refund option? Please advise if you have of where it can be found. Thanks

naza733

Post by naza733 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:27 am

Hi, my timeline is very similar to yours. I was just wondering do you see any button for IHS refund when you log in? I know it's early for us yet but I just checked for this button and don't see one anywhere to request a refund when I log in.[/quote]

I've just checked but I don't see any refund button when I log in.[/quote]

Okay, I am not sure if this is right and I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but since they changed the payment method of IHS to integrate it into the online application rather than there being a separate account for it, maybe we do not have this option for anyone who has applied after they changed it? Is this correct or do applicants who have paid this way still have the refund option? Please advise if you have of where it can be found. Thanks[/quote]

It makes sense that anyone who done it before they integrated it with the online application may not have the option on the separate log in site for IHS.

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:28 am

VISA GRANTED

Thanks be to ALLAH :-)

Visa stamped from the 10th September till the 10th of October.

That sucks to be honest with you because he'll be coming right in the middle of my night shifts :-(
Visa Granted: 22nd September 2015
Visa extension granted. March 2018
ILR (M) - 24th March 2021

GRT.ALi
Newly Registered

Post by GRT.ALi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:15 am

naza733 wrote:Hi, my timeline is very similar to yours. I was just wondering do you see any button for IHS refund when you log in? I know it's early for us yet but I just checked for this button and don't see one anywhere to request a refund when I log in.
I've just checked but I don't see any refund button when I log in.[/quote]

Okay, I am not sure if this is right and I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but since they changed the payment method of IHS to integrate it into the online application rather than there being a separate account for it, maybe we do not have this option for anyone who has applied after they changed it? Is this correct or do applicants who have paid this way still have the refund option? Please advise if you have of where it can be found. Thanks[/quote]

It makes sense that anyone who done it before they integrated it with the online application may not have the option on the separate log in site for IHS.[/quote]

When did they change it to be integrated?

GRT.ALi
Newly Registered

Post by GRT.ALi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:16 am

sanahtalha wrote:VISA GRANTED

That sucks to be honest with you because he'll be coming right in the middle of my night shifts :-(

Congratz your wait is finally over :-)

Enn.Kayy
Newly Registered

Post by Enn.Kayy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:36 am

Congratss!!! :)

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:06 am

Congrats at least his coming...

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Brom

Post by Brom » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:26 am

Enn.Kayy wrote:

Congratss!!! :)
Good luck nd pray for the rest of us too (I have received an update on 18 September that it's processed and still waiting) and may Allah grant u a life full of happiness ameen
1st application refused in jan 12/11/2014
2nd online application 14/04/15
2nd application submitted islamabad 22/04/15
Delayed email - 27/08/2015
Processed on update email 18/09/15
Official processed email - 28/09/15
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

Brom

Post by Brom » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:31 am

Salam everyone

Revived an update on 18/09/15 that my app is processed but still no official processed email or collection. Have u guys experienced this and know how long more they take?

Many congrats to all people who have a had their visas and may Allah give patience to people who didn't get a positive outcome ameen
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:48 am

fv1 wrote:hello brom,
i recieved delayed email on 14th septemeber, till then i havent heard anything from them.
they also send you delayed email?? if yes after how many days you received processed email or did you raise a query and found out that

regards
Delay emails can unfortunately take a long time people r still waiting from may and they received delay emails in July....

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Brom

Post by Brom » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:03 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
fv1 wrote:hello brom,
i recieved delayed email on 14th septemeber, till then i havent heard anything from them.
they also send you delayed email?? if yes after how many days you received processed email or did you raise a query and found out that

regards
Delay emails can unfortunately take a long time people r still waiting from may and they received delay emails in July....
For me it took around 3 weeks nd normally it's takes around 3-4 weeks and yer I asked for an update and they said it's been processed but no official processed email as of yet ......... So still waiting I hope insha Allah it's a good news for all of us
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:09 pm

InshALLAH my husband will be with me on 7 October.

I will pray for you all that you get your visas and all be reunited with your spouses.

Honest truth is I thought my visa was going to be rejected because I applied with overtime and I did not make over 1550 every month. I did however have 25,000 in the bank but even that was shy of the 6 months. Maybe I just got a good guy who thought oh well it looks good enough and give the visa. I'm just grateful to the almighty ALLAH.
Visa Granted: 22nd September 2015
Visa extension granted. March 2018
ILR (M) - 24th March 2021

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:43 pm

My friend applied on 10 July 2015, had her Biometrics done on 22 July and today she has been granted her visa. The biometrics were done at Mirpur! It seems that this visa has been granted within 2 months!
Online Application: 16/07/2015
Biometrics: 28/07/2015
Delayed Email Received: 13/09/2015
Escalated: 01/10/2015
Escalted: 23/11/2015
VISA GRANTED: 23/12/2015!!!!