ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 (Ent) Dependent Visa - Evidence of Communication

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yahyaa
Mood:
United Kingdom

T1 (Ent) Dependent Visa - Evidence of Communication

Post by yahyaa » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:09 pm

Hi Gurus

I am on T1 Ent. Visa and got married in Bangladesh in August. Now I'm applying for my wife's Visa (she is a Moroccan national). She booked her appointment with visa process centre in Morocco on 28th September.

I always use Skype and Whatsapp for communicating. I cannot find any way to download any call history form either of Skype or Whatsapp to provide with the application. I have seen in another post that an application was refused because the applicant did not provide any evidence of communication between the husband and wife. Now in light of the above what would be the best course of action for me?

Thanks very much in advance :)

Yahyaa

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Re: T1 (Ent) Dependent Visa - Evidence of Communication

Post by naveediiqbal » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:03 pm

yahyaa wrote:Hi Gurus

I am on T1 Ent. Visa and got married in Bangladesh in August. Now I'm applying for my wife's Visa (she is a Moroccan national). She booked her appointment with visa process centre in Morocco on 28th September.

I always use Skype and Whatsapp for communicating. I cannot find any way to download any call history form either of Skype or Whatsapp to provide with the application. I have seen in another post that an application was refused because the applicant did not provide any evidence of communication between the husband and wife. Now in light of the above what would be the best course of action for me?

Thanks very much in advance :)

Yahyaa
Hi,

Try
http://community.skype.com/t5/Mac-archi ... d-p/577257
hope it may help.

yahyaa
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by yahyaa » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:20 am

Hi Naveed

It didn't really help. I am using Skype version 7.11 (653) for Mac and the posts on that link refer to the older versions.Thanks anyway for your reply.

Anybody have any idea how to get hold of the call history of WhatsApp and Skype? Any other suggestion regarding the "evidence of communication" will be much appreciated.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:28 am

As you said you got married in Bangladesh. I hope you would have some pictures of your wedding and reception.
If you can provide pictures of your wedding (bride and groom together) and also provide the invitation card which was used in the wedding; it would be enough. Then you don't need to provide proof of communication,

This is purely from my experience as I just gave wedding pic and invitation card and did not provide any proof of communication.

Hope this helps.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

Zun
Newly Registered

Post by Zun » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Take screen shots of your WatssApp screens and email them to yourself

Same can be done with Skype

They can be printed , if you need to show some sort of communication .

Regards
Zun .

AANA
Pakistan

Post by AANA » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Hi Yahyaa

Being honest i don't think chat conversations are required as evidence for the Tier 1 dependent visa, proof of marriage and financial documents are the most important.

I have applied for spouse visa and did not send any communication records.

Hope this helps
Saleem

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:52 pm

AANA wrote:Hi Yahyaa

Being honest i don't think chat conversations are required as evidence for the Tier 1 dependent visa, proof of marriage and financial documents are the most important.

I have applied for spouse visa and did not send any communication records.

Hope this helps
Saleem

I would agree I applied initially and then extension and never need these

yahyaa
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by yahyaa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:19 am

Thanks everyone for the replies and suggestions. I am applying without any proof of communication. Here is the list of documents I'm submitting for the application-

1. x2 Covering letter from me and my wife;
2. My UK bank statement (last 3 months);
3. Marriage certificate;
4. Wedding photographs;
5. Tenancy agreement;
6. My passport and entrepreneur visa photocopy;
7. Wife's criminal record certificate;
8. Wife's TB test certificate.

Also I have already paid health surcharge and visa fee online. Now just praying so they don't refuse the application for some silly reason i.e. proof of communication!

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:31 am

They should not refuse. What you are providing is sufficient.
In'sha'Allah you will get the visa approved. Best of luck

yahyaa
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by yahyaa » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:25 pm

Today me and my wife had telephone interviews with the UKBA at the same time. They asked both of us a lot of questions about me, my wife and our relationship like how we met, where the wedding was, if we had any family plan etc etc etc. My wife told them my date of birth completely wrong i.e. different date, month, and year. I am so annoyed about it... Also she said something about my work which is not strictly correct hence will not match with what I said. Apparently she was very nervous! Anyways, now just waiting for the refusal! :(

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:37 pm

Best of luck and don't worry In'sha'Allah all will be good.

yahyaa
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by yahyaa » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:33 am

Today my wife received the VISA, alhamdulillah! Thank you all for your advice and suggestions. :)

AANA
Pakistan

Post by AANA » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Congrats Yahyaa

wishing you both all the best in business and in life

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:00 pm

@yaahyaa
1st of all congrats on your family reunion then need to know if u have submitted any business related documents i.e CAR, Final accounts along with the list above as well?? OR any document other than mentioned above? and could you please explain what actually you and your wife has emphasised in the covering lattes.

I am planning to bring my wife as well, your help will be highly appreciated.

waiting on your reply

thanks

yahyaa
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by yahyaa » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 am

Thanks very much AANA and legarkhan :)

I forgot to mention just one thing- I sent some money on different occasions as gifts to my wife using Western Union online service. I included the electronic receipts of the money transfer with the application that show my wife as the receiver. Apart from that, nothing else. No company/business documents, payslips or anything like that.

The followings were the covering letters we sent with the application. Hope it will answer your questions-

To
The Immigration Officer
The UK Visas & Immigration

Dear Sir/Madam

I, (NAME) residing at (ADDRESS), Morocco would like to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent Visa to join and live with my husband (NAME) in the United Kingdom. My husband’s details are as follows-

Name: XXXXXXXXX
Passport no.: XXXXXXXXX
Tier 1 entrepreneur Visa validity: 15 Dec 2014 to 15 Dec 2017
Currently address: (UK ADDRESS)

I request you to issue the Visa to enable me to undertake my visit to join my husband in the United Kingdom. You may please find enclosed to this letter-

1. Duly filled in application form;
2. Marriage certificate;
3. Wedding photographs;
4. Original TB test certificate;
5. Original criminal record certificate along with an attested English translated copy;
6. My passport;
7. Printout of the electronic receipt of Immigration Health Surcharge.

Also, I would like to mention that my parents and I traveled to my husband’s home country Bangladesh and our marriage took place in the capital city Dhaka on 15th August 2015.

I trust that the information I have provided is satisfactory; however should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully

(NAME)
Email: XXXXXXXXX
Mobile: XXXXXXXXX

To
The Immigration Officer
The UK Visas & Immigration

Dear Sir/Madam

I, (NAME) the director of (MY COMPANY NAME) having a valid Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa and residing at (UK ADDRESS) would like to call my wife (NAME) to stay with me in the United Kingdom.

I guarantee you that I will the bear the whole expenditure of my wife’s travel and stay in the United Kingdom.

I request you to issue the dependent Visa to my wife to enable her to undertake her visit and oblige. You may please find enclosed to this letter-

1. Copy of my passport and Tier-1 Entrepreneur Residence Permit;
2. My 3 months bank statements from Lloyds and Halifax banks;
3. Printout of Western Union electronic receipts for the money I sent to (NAME) as gifts.
4. Tenancy agreement of the house where my wife will reside while in the United Kingdom.

Should you require anything else please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully

(NAME)
Email: XXXXXXXXX
Mobile: XXXXXXXXX

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 am

@ yahyaa
Thank u so much brother for your sincere help. I really appreciate and wish u a very prosper family life
ahead.
You are a star.

Regards.