ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mktemi75
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by mktemi75 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:02 pm

dafelare wrote:Hi All,

Taking on board Kamoe's suggestion, I'd be happy to build a list for May applicants to help track everyone's progress. Just reply to this with your timeline and I'll share a comprehensive list.

Thanks!
Thanks greatly Dafelare for compiling timeline for the May batch,

This is my timline
Posted application on the 7th of May 2015
Received by HO 8th of May,
Received payment reference letter 13th May, dated 11th May
Received COA with work permit 8th June dated 2nd June
Requested passports 10th September
Received passports 19th September

Goodluck to all

bashyboy144

Post by bashyboy144 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:31 pm

dafelare wrote:Hi All,

Taking on board Kamoe's suggestion, I'd be happy to build a list for May applicants to help track everyone's progress. Just reply to this with your timeline and I'll share a comprehensive list.

Thanks!
Hi dafelare, thank you for doing the May list . Please see my signature for the timeline . God bless

dafelare
Newly Registered

Post by dafelare » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:31 pm

Hi May Applicants,

Please find below the list I've compiled so far, all of you out there who also applied in May, please send me your details and I'll update the list in the coming days.

mktemi75 – App 07/05 – COA received 08/06 – RC Pending
bashyboy144 – App 08/05 – COA received 26/05 – RC Pending
dafelare – App 20/15 – COA received 10/06 – RC Pending
mmalinconia - App 27/05 – COA received 06/06 – RC Pending

Thanks!

aloo

Post by aloo » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:04 pm

I applied in the 5th of MAY .
Patiently waiting my RC ...

dafelare
Newly Registered

Post by dafelare » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:06 pm

aloo wrote:I applied in the 5th of MAY .
Patiently waiting my RC ...

Hi Aloo, can you send the date or your COA as well please?

Thanks!

aloo

Post by aloo » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:44 pm

Applied 5th of may
COA 2 of june ( i guess )

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:53 pm

Guys
I got Visa card today with DX delivery but nobody was at home so they missed me. I will get off from job on wednesday and wait for them.
Sadly they dont redeliver to different address

Declaud
Newly Registered

Post by Declaud » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:04 pm

opxa wrote:
Declaud wrote:Hello everyone
I apply via a sollicitor since March 2015 for eea(FM) unmarried partner . We have a baby 9 month old. Till now , no news about RC
Can someone advice me what should I do next. Should I Keep waiting or write them?
Any advice from you guys will be helpful. The waiting is killing me slowly
My timeline
15/03/15 sent application to HO
30/03/15 received COA / no Wright to work
RC pending!!!!!
Declaud, if your current solicitor refuses to contact them on your behalf (insists on being "patient") and if you still want to have a solicitor represent you in your dealings with the HO, first, I would contact them myself, but then you can shop for a new solicitor in the following manner:

1. Prepare a letter yourself to the best of your abilities, include in it everything your want a solicitor to write, and don't worry too much about the grammar, just make sure it is understandable.
2. Put together a list of email addresses for the HO (search online and on this forum).
3. Put together a list of HO phone numbers.
4. Contact solicitors and tell them exactly what you want them to do, specifically (1) write HO a letter on their letterhead based on your letter, (2) email HO the same text to your email address list from THEIR email account and watch while they are doing it and have them CC you in the email address, and (3) place a phone call to the HO with you present to demand a response and the status of your case.
5. Submit your case to Solvit yourself at http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/index_en.htm

This whole thing shouldn't cost more than £50 and take about one hour of their time, not including all the negotiations and review of your prepared letter -- which they will do before accepting your assignment. This way, you'll be assured that they do exactly what you need them to do.
Hi Opxa can you check you PM please I sent you a message
Thank you

Declaud
Newly Registered

Post by Declaud » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:11 pm

ClaCarSa wrote:
Declaud wrote:Hello everyone
I apply via a sollicitor since March 2015 for eea(FM) unmarried partner . We have a baby 9 month old. Till now , no news about RC
Can someone advice me what should I do next. Should I Keep waiting or write them?
Any advice from you guys will be helpful. The waiting is killing me slowly
My timeline
15/03/15 sent application to HO
30/03/15 received COA / no Wright to work
RC pending!!!!!
Hi Declaud , sorry to hear that you've been and still waiting soo long. Instead of asking your solicitor you can call them straight way and ask about your application status.
Would you mind tell me more about your relationship with partner ex:for how long are you are both living together and nationality ? I've applied in late August using eea(efm) unmarried partner and we have 10month old baby together. I've recived my COA and I've done my Biometric already . I worries me when I see other peoples situation with UKVI
ClaCarSa I'm from Africa and my partner is Fom France we've been living together about 1year and half. We have a 9 months old baby

kamoe
European Union

Post by kamoe » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:11 pm

OK, I came home to my biometrics letter and a CoA with no right to work. I was quite expecting this, as I applied as unmarried partner, but still a bit disappointed I cannot change employer as of yet. Deep breath.

I will go to enrol my biometrics tomorrow morning, then will update the September batch. Anyone else has some news?
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

miu912

Post by miu912 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:40 pm

pls add me in june list too
I sent my app from 23/06
got COA with no right to work n bio letter at 27/06
RC : pending

opxa
United Kingdom

Post by opxa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:19 pm

An acquaintance of mine submitted a Freedom of Information request to the Home Office today:
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... statistics
They have to reply within 1 month. It will be interesting to get that kind of statistics.

Dear Home Office,

ON AVERAGE --

1. How many EEA FM applications do you process per month?

2. How many case workers do you have that work on EEA FM cases?

4. How many man-hours are spent per month by all of your case workers on all EEA FM applications?

5. How many man-hours are spent to process one EEA FM application?

6. How many EEA FM applications does the average EEA FM case worker process per month?

7. How much time do submitted EEA FM applications wait (sit on your shelves) before a case worker begins the actual process of analyzing them to make a decision whether to approve or reject it?

8. How many hours per week do EEA FM case worker work?

9. How much are EEA FM case workers paid per hour/per month/per year?

10. Why is the UK the only country in the EU that takes more than 5 months on average to process EEA FM applications?

kamoe
European Union

Post by kamoe » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:25 pm

opxa wrote:An acquaintance of mine submitted a Freedom of Information request to the Home Office today:
They have to reply within 1 month. It will be interesting to get that kind of statistics.

Dear Home Office,

ON AVERAGE --

4. How many man-hours are spent per month by all of your case workers on all EEA FM applications?

6. How many EEA FM applications does the average EEA FM case worker process per month?

7. How much time do submitted EEA FM applications wait (sit on your shelves) before a case worker begins the actual process of analyzing them to make a decision whether to approve or reject it?

10. Why is the UK the only country in the EU that takes more than 5 months on average to process EEA FM applications?
I would be very surprised if they answer all questions, but definitely interesting to see how many they answer. I would think there are a few for which they have straightforward answers.

Also, I think No. 10 might not be an accurate assertion... Compared to other countries, the Home Office is quite organised. It could be MUCH worse. I have heard horror stories from applicants in France where paperwork is lost again, and again, and again, and it takes six months to issue family visas that are valid for a year... So pretty much they apply for a 1-year family visa on January 2015, to be valid from Jan to Dec, but receive it in June 2015, half-way through their validity, only for people to have to repeat the same process again six months later. I'm not kidding.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:46 pm

opxa wrote:An acquaintance of mine submitted a Freedom of Information request to the Home Office today:

Dear Home Office,

ON AVERAGE --

They ask you to pay 600 quid for answering comprehensive questions :mrgreen:

opxa
United Kingdom

Post by opxa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:53 pm

bilirserdar wrote:

Dear Home Office,

ON AVERAGE --

They ask you to pay 600 quid for answering comprehensive questions :mrgreen:
No they don't. They have a £600 max budget for each question. So if the cost of gathering information to answer a question exceeds £600 they won't answer it. That's why he broke it down to 10 questions, if they say that all of this will cost them more than the max, he can ask each of these questions individually in their own separate FOI request.

aloo

Post by aloo » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Hello Billirserdar , can you tell about your application bcoz im after 2 weeks of you applied i hope soon i get the reponse checkin everyday 100 times the royal mail nothin yet ...

mmalinconia

Post by mmalinconia » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:18 am

Wow! well done! let us know the results!! they still can answer that they are not keeping such statistics...

Dear Home Office,

ON AVERAGE --

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:59 am

JUNE 2015 BATCH Timeline :D

Billy.s1 ~~~~ 01/06/2015
Tim93 ~~~~ 08/06/2015
Nightwolf ~~~~15/06/2015
diyou83 ~~~~ 17/06/2015
Maya2015 ~~~~24/06/2015
aepbb ~~~~ 05/06/15
dropbox ~~~~ --/06/2015
MarcoGvantsa ~~~~ 09/06/15
miu912 ~~~~ 23/06/15

ANYONE LEFT??
App Sent: 01/06/15
Bio Sub: 16/06/15
COA: 26/06/15
RC: 18/11/15

kristo

Post by kristo » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:34 am

kristo wrote:
Anna1912 wrote:
kristo wrote:Greetings all,

Please is there anyone who Lives in or around Liverpool (Merseyside) that was able to get a job with his or her CoA? can the person kindly refer me to his/her employer, so i can make job application too. because most agencies i have went for work dont want to understand that i can work with CoA.

Thanks for your help
Hi Kristo,

I've registered recently with Jobwise in Liverpool, they didn't have any problem with my CoA. But they did want to see the original passport, so I requested it last week and now waiting.
Which agencies have you tried?
Hi Anna, yeah some of them told me the same thing to bring my original passport but i dont wanna ask for my passport until i get my RC. i went to Gap personnel, and the accepted my German resident card as identity card but will accept my CoA without waiting for verification from HO if i have NINo and the work is immediate start, So i will advice you go to them for immediate start if you have NINo.
Hi Anna,

Please, incase you succeed in getting job with CoA in Liverpool/Merseyside kindly recommend me to the agency or employer, and i will do the same too, Thanks

Lo628
Newly Registered

Post by Lo628 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:38 am

good news for the April group!
Today I received my documents back & letter (dated 19.09.15) saying my RC will come in 10 days! :)
The documents came in normal Royal Mail packaging (I didn't send any special envelope) and I just had to be home to sign for it.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

kamoe
European Union

Post by kamoe » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:16 am

OK, just came back from the post office enrolling my biometrics. Updated list as follows.

End of August / September 2015 batch timeline (to date 22.09)

A: Application sent/received
P: Payment deducted (if paying via your bank, n/a if paid via other method)
E: Email acknowledgement to EEA national (only if QP/PR & RC joint app, n/a if only RC)
Bio: Biometric letter dated/received/biometrics enrolled
CoA: Certificate of Application dated/received (w = with or w/o = without right to work)
RC: Residence Card dated/received

elizsky: A: 25.08/26.08->P: 28.08->E: 04.09->Bio: Pending
ClaCarSa: A: 26.08/27.08->P: 27.08->E: n/a->Bio: 04.09/09.09/?->CoA: 04.09(w/o)

Ayeesha29: A: 02.09/03.09->P: n/a->E: 12.09->Bio: 15.09/19.09/19.09->CoA:Pending
mard2530: A:05.09/08.09->P: 09.09->E: ? ->Bio: 16.09/19.09/19.09->CoA:Pending
Mo2013: A: 07.09/unknown->P: 16.09->E: ? ->Bio: Pending
kamoe: A: 09.09/10.09->P: 11.09->E:18.09->Bio: 17.09/21.09/22.09->CoA:17.09/21.09(w/o)
Idiot spammer: A: 11.09/14.09->P: 15.09->E: ? ->Bio: Pending
aliuk100: A: 12.09/14.09->P: 17.09->E: ? ->Bio: Pending

Any other late August / Septembers? Please share your timeline if not already in this list.

miu912

Post by miu912 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:44 pm

HI, everyone
I would like to ask what can we do when my bf changed his job?
I saw some comments said have to do it online, but I don't know which website I should get in. And we tried to email HO which we got no reply.
Pls let me know if anyone know about it.
Thank you so much.

kamoe
European Union

Post by kamoe » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:50 pm

miu912 wrote:HI, everyone
I saw some comments said have to do it online, but I don't know which website I should get in. And we tried to email HO which we got no reply.
Thank you so much.
About two weeks after you send your application you should receive your CoA or an acknowledgment by post, where they specifically give you the website link you need to follow to report any change in circumstances (under a paragraph that says "What should I do if my circumstances change?" or something like that). I have that letter at home so can't tell you which one it is just now, but if you have that letter you can look at it...

Bottom line is, the HO will ALWAYS give you all information you need, so make sure to refer to what they send to you.

That being said, happy to help you out this evening once I'm home, if you really cant find the info.

mard2530

Post by mard2530 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi,

I have to wait for the COA to change my address or can I do it now?

We just moved yesterday, but we still have 10 days in the old house.

So, what do you advise me to do?
Application sent: 05/01/2016
Application received: 06/01/2016
Payment taken : 08/01/2016
Biometric letter: 22/01/2016 (20/01/2016)
COA: 08/02/2016 (05/02/2016)
RC: 17/06/2016 (15/06/2016)
Documents: 28/06/2016

diyou83

Post by diyou83 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:03 pm

miu912 wrote:HI, everyone
Thank you so much.

hi miu i am in similiar situation from some previouse post the other day i decided to change the new employer details to the liverpool address the one in your COA.i do phone them also even they said we dont have to sent anything but better dont trust them 100% and better safe than sorry
second EEA2 1st one is 2010
sent form ~~17/06
received ~~18/06
biometric received ~~26/06dated 23/06
biometric done ~~ 27/06
coa with right to work ~~20/07dated 17/07
doc&letter rec ~~~~ 17/06 dated 14/06
rc ~~*@*~~ 18/06/2015