ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Medium of instruction- help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

venga_pal

Medium of instruction- help

Post by venga_pal » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:17 pm

Hi guys,

I have a tricky situation.

My university JNTU, Hyderabad, issued a Medium of instruction certificate, which contained all necessary info. It has stamp and every thing.

But they say " This university is offering all courses only in English medium of instruction".

When I have asked they said its the standard format and that they only give it that way.

I do not know if the guys at HSMP would accept it.

Please let me know if any one has submitted similar letter.

Cheers,
Venga_pal

Oxican
Newly Registered

Post by Oxican » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:10 pm

Should be ok. My letter just said:

"This certifies that [university name] conferred the [degree name] in [year]. Courses taught for this degree were in English."

Nothing more, nothing less!

My name was in the address block of the letter, but not the body.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:31 pm

There should not be a problem at all with this format, as long as it has your name, date of award of the degree, the name of the degree awarded etc. I submitted something similar and got HSMP approval.

regards,

push_hsmp

dspmunna
Newly Registered

Re: Medium of instruction- help

Post by dspmunna » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:05 am

venga_pal wrote:Hi guys,

My university JNTU, Hyderabad, issued a Medium of instruction certificate, which contained all necessary info. It has stamp and every thing.

But they say " This university is offering all courses only in English medium of instruction".

When I have asked they said its the standard format and that they only give it that way.

Cheers,
Venga_pal
Hi Venga_pal,

I need a similar certificate stating my medium of Instruction. Please provide information regarding the procedure to obtain the same from JNTU.

chandu

Re: Medium of instruction- help

Post by chandu » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:44 am

go to jntu and u will know everything... ask them in the counter in the admin block abt this certificate and they will give all the details, u will get ur certificate in two days. u have to write a letter to registrar requesting this certificate and need to make a 50rs d.d and submit it along with ur degree certificate xerox copy.

thats it.

chandu
dspmunna wrote:
venga_pal wrote:Hi guys,

Cheers,
Venga_pal
Hi Venga_pal,

I need a similar certificate stating my medium of Instruction. Please provide information regarding the procedure to obtain the same from JNTU.