ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naza733

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by naza733 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:52 pm

rashadjee wrote:My friend applied on 10 July 2015, had her Biometrics done on 22 July and today she has been granted her visa. The biometrics were done at Mirpur! It seems that this visa has been granted within 2 months!
I don't understand I've applied before that and I'm waiting the standard 3 months. Even though I applied before the regulations changed for papers to be sent to Sheffield mine were sent back from Lahore to Sheffield. They have no clue what they are doing. Just another way to get funds and make money.

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:56 am

Hi raymondsaar

I have seen the mp assistant she was very helpful and did say that they di get alot of request and majority of the time the review does get overturned. So just all pray inshallah hoping for the best.
Have you had any responce back from your mp.

Many congrats to all that have had their visa accepted

mhdhsn
Newly Registered

Post by mhdhsn » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:36 am

sanahtalha wrote:VISA GRANTED

Thanks be to ALLAH :-)

Visa stamped from the 10th September till the 10th of October.

That sucks to be honest with you because he'll be coming right in the middle of my night shifts :-(

congrats sister very happy for you,

well atleast he is coming wether in the middle of the shifts or not lol
my wife should be coming next week hopefully

is there anything else what we need to know
i.e any particular questions they will ask our spouses?

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:55 am

Salam All,

Getting all my documents ready to Inshallah apply in the start of October.

I had a question regarding the Accommodation documents so any advice on this will be appreciated.

I am living with my parents as council tenants. I have the tenancy agreement which lists my parents as tenants with me and my brother as occupants. I have a letter from the local council confirming this which also states the number of people that can live in the property. Along with this I have a letter from my parents saying they give me permission to live with them with my wife. I have done drawings of the floor plans which show dimensions of the rooms and taken pictures.

Do I need send a utility bill? If yes, should this be in my name or my parents name?

Is there anything else I need?

Thanks guys!

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:50 am

mhdhsn wrote:
sanahtalha wrote:VISA GRANTED

Thanks be to ALLAH :-)

Visa stamped from the 10th September till the 10th of October.

That sucks to be honest with you because he'll be coming right in the middle of my night shifts :-(

congrats sister very happy for you,

well atleast he is coming wether in the middle of the shifts or not lol
my wife should be coming next week hopefully

is there anything else what we need to know
i.e any particular questions they will ask our spouses?

I don't think so, they could try and trick them and ask things like how long are you planning to stay in the uk, but they'll do that with everyone, my husbands coming to Newcastle so in hoping because it's a small airport he'll not get interigated lol
Visa Granted: 22nd September 2015
Visa extension granted. March 2018
ILR (M) - 24th March 2021

worried1

Post by worried1 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:52 am

speed0192 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:
umber ali wrote:Usually ihs reference vanish after how many hours after process email ? In case visa is granted ?
once official email is received it normally disappears in the next few hours, but remember u only 100% know once u have passport back...
#

Hello where i can see IHS i have already paid but i cant see in the portal.

i have applied online on 18/09/2015 and the money come out from the bank account, but when i check online on the IHS website i cant see it, plz guide.

visa applied on : 18-08-2015
biometric done: 26-08-2015
document received at Sheffield office : 08-09-2015
Received application received email from Sheffield office:19/09/2015
Visa category: Settlement
Type: Wife
when do youget the IHS button is it in the email... I applied for my wife on the 17 june 2015 recived further checks email on th 08 sept and since nothing thanks

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:37 pm

tiger girl wrote:Hi raymondsaar

I have seen the mp assistant she was very helpful and did say that they di get alot of request and majority of the time the review does get overturned. So just all pray inshallah hoping for the best.

Did they take evidence of you and did they say they will send you a draft copy, My MP sent my letter last Thursday so it's usually 10 days so maybe Inshallah early next week, will keep you updated
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:59 pm

frqazi wrote:Salam All,

Getting all my documents ready to Inshallah apply in the start of October.

I had a question regarding the Accommodation documents so any advice on this will be appreciated.

I am living with my parents as council tenants. I have the tenancy agreement which lists my parents as tenants with me and my brother as occupants. I have a letter from the local council confirming this which also states the number of people that can live in the property. Along with this I have a letter from my parents saying they give me permission to live with them with my wife. I have done drawings of the floor plans which show dimensions of the rooms and taken pictures.

Do I need send a utility bill? If yes, should this be in my name or my parents name?

Is there anything else I need?

Thanks guys!
best bet is to get a survey done and attach the rics report with your application... that should resolve the overcrowding issue. i am not sure you need council permission for your spouse to join but with AST you need landlord permission to allow spouse live with you.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Mashallah loads of good news today! Great eid gift

Please pray for the rest of us too

And hajj Mubarak
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

theelite16
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by theelite16 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Salam people,

I've been keeping up with this thread for a few months and have learnt a lot (thanks to you all). I've had to register to ask a few of questions of my own.

I will Insha'Allah be completing the application for my wife by the end of this week but wanted to clarify some points if you don't mind:

1) I've read that at the end of the online application we have to print the confirmation out and give it to the Pakistani spouse to take to the biometrics appointment. The office then signs it once the biometrics are done. My question is, do we then have to submit the signed copy with all of our supported paperwork?

2) If so, do we have to wait for the Pakistani spouse to post it to us, or can this be a scanned/printed copy?

3) My wife did the IELTS Academic (in March 2015). There's no problem with the Academic one is there (for spouse visa purposes)?

4) My last payslip is dated 31/08/15. I'm not cutting it too thin am I? By the time I submit the application it'll be around 26 or 27 days past the last payslip.

Thank you all.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:14 pm

theelite16 wrote:Salam people,

I've been keeping up with this thread for a few months and have learnt a lot (thanks to you all). I've had to register to ask a few of questions of my own.

I will Insha'Allah be completing the application for my wife by the end of this week but wanted to clarify some points if you don't mind:

1) I've read that at the end of the online application we have to print the confirmation out and give it to the Pakistani spouse to take to the bio metrics appointment. The office then signs it once the bio metrics are done. My question is, do we then have to submit the signed copy with all of our supported paperwork?

2) If so, do we have to wait for the Pakistani spouse to post it to us, or can this be a scanned/printed copy?

3) My wife did the IELTS Academic (in March 2015). There's no problem with the Academic one is there (for spouse visa purposes)?

4) My last payslip is dated 31/08/15. I'm not cutting it too thin am I? By the time I submit the application it'll be around 26 or 27 days past the last payslip.

Thank you all.
w.salam brother and welcome
hope everything goes smoothly for u...

i have answered the questions below to the best of my knowledge..

1) I've read that at the end of the online application we have to print the confirmation out and give it to the Pakistani spouse to take to the biometrics appointment. The office then signs it once the biometrics are done. My question is, do we then have to submit the signed copy with all of our supported paperwork?
what i would do is get the Pakistani spouse to print it out sign it and take it with her to the appointment i haven't heard of the office signing it? but once she has returned from the appointment she should send it to u along with any other documents e.g TB/English certificate and yes u should submit it then with all other supporting docs to Sheffield.

id say send it as if it is scanned and printed with signature it is not an original then is it?

test looks fine and no problems heard of

and no as long as its in the 28 days time u r fine...

hope this helps

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:26 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:

Did they take evidence of you and did they say they will send you a draft copy, My MP sent my letter last Thursday so it's usually 10 days so maybe Inshallah early next week, will keep you updated
Yes i gave all the evidence which i have submitted with my appeal they said they will.email them. N let me no in 10 to 14 days they emailed the same day i saw them and i got a letter today saying they have emailed them and when they get responce will.let me no

So inshallah hope the best for all of us .

Did your mp write letter ???

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:28 pm

tiger girl wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:

Yes i gave all the evidence which i have submitted with my appeal they said they will.email them. N let me no in 10 to 14 days they emailed the same day i saw them and i got a letter today saying they have emailed them and when they get responce will.let me no

So inshallah hope the best for all of us .

Did your mp write letter ???
They emailed them last Thursday so it will be five days for me tomorrow so halfway through Inshallah
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

mhuk
Newly Registered

Post by mhuk » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:58 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:Mashallah loads of good news today! Great eid gift

And hajj Mubarak
Have any of the July applicants who sent documents to Sheffield started hearing back yet?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:59 pm

mhuk wrote:

And hajj Mubarak
Have any of the July applicants who sent documents to Sheffield started hearing back yet?
mhuk wrote:

And hajj Mubarak
Yes they have brother

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

naza733

Post by naza733 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:01 pm

mhuk wrote:

And hajj Mubarak
Nope nothing yet except email from them that they are being prepared by ECO.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:04 pm

naza733 wrote:
mhuk wrote:

And hajj Mubarak
Nope nothing yet except email from them that they are being prepared by ECO.
Ino a few people who have had visa who applied on July as well as some refusals

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

naza733

Post by naza733 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Have any of the July applicants who sent documents to Sheffield started hearing back yet?[/quote]

Nope nothing yet except email from them that they are being prepared by ECO.[/quote]

Ino a few people who have had visa who applied on July as well as some refusals[/quote]

Alright well I'm not sure when I will get any answers as I applied online on 30th June and the Bio was done on 15th July. But with the change of processing they sent the papers all the way back to Sheffield even though I submitted them online and had made the appointment before the changes were put in place.
It's confusing because my papers were received on 19th August and now I have no clue when I will hear because I had predicted October if they had received them in July but they didn't.

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Raymonsayr

Im in the same boat as you cos tomn it will be 5 days since mp has contacted them. So just waiting that may Allah help us and may the eco overturn the decision as soon as. inshallqh praying for all that Allah unites us with our spouse.

And advance Eid mubarik to everyone ..

worried1

Post by worried1 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:24 pm

tiger girl wrote:Raymonsayr

Im in the same boat as you cos tomn it will be 5 days since mp has contacted them. So just waiting that may Allah help us and may the eco overturn the decision as soon as. inshallqh praying for all that Allah unites us with our spouse.

applied in mirpur 17 june bio taken
24 june recived email paperword being ready for clearance offier
08 September further cheks email received
and still waiting
in shaa ALLAH good news

ukmu
Newly Registered

Post by ukmu » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:33 pm

Salaam everyone. Eid mubarak to all. Just thought I'd share my timeline and share some good news with u guys. Only advice I would give is double check your own paper work and just be patient and pray to Allah for a positive outcome .

Married Feb 2012
Daughter born Oct 2012
Jan 2014: British passport applied
March 2015: Application rejected for British passport due to hospital unable to confirm daughters date of birth.
Advised to register daughter as British in UK then re-apply for passport. Ignored advice and decided to just apply for joint visa application for wife and daughter, thinking it would be quicker.

15 April: Online Application submitted - CAT A-Wife and daughter
17 April: Biometrics at Mirpur VAC
25 June: Second daughter born
10 July: Delayed email
15 July: Call from embassy to submit daughters Hospital Birth Certificate
25 Aug: Case escalated
15 Sept: emailed for update, application processed
21 Sept: Application processed email from UKVI islamabad
22 Sept: RFC email, text and phone
23 Sept: Visas granted
Issued 13 Sept, expiry 13 Oct

All praise to Allah

Anybody with any experience of applying for Right of Abode certificate for child in Pakistan, please share your experiences or knowledge .Thank you

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:00 pm

ukmu wrote:Salaam everyone. Eid mubarak to all. Just thought I'd share my timeline and share some good news with u guys. Only advice I would give is double check your own paper work and just be patient and pray to Allah for a positive outcome .

Married Feb 2012
Daughter born Oct 2012
Jan 2014: British passport applied
March 2015: Application rejected for British passport due to hospital unable to confirm daughters date of birth.
Advised to register daughter as British in UK then re-apply for passport. Ignored advice and decided to just apply for joint visa application for wife and daughter, thinking it would be quicker.

15 April: Online Application submitted - CAT A-Wife and daughter
17 April: Biometrics at Mirpur VAC
25 June: Second daughter born
10 July: Delayed email
15 July: Call from embassy to submit daughters Hospital Birth Certificate
25 Aug: Case escalated
15 Sept: emailed for update, application processed
21 Sept: Application processed email from UKVI islamabad
22 Sept: RFC email, text and phone
23 Sept: Visas granted
Issued 13 Sept, expiry 13 Oct

All praise to Allah

Anybody with any experience of applying for Right of Abode certificate for child in Pakistan, please share your experiences or knowledge .Thank you
Visa of your second daughter granted too? She was born during ur application procedure? Your husband is british hence your daughters were entitled to right of abode?

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:21 pm

worried1 wrote:
tiger girl wrote:Raymonsayr

applied in mirpur 17 june bio taken
24 june recived email paperword being ready for clearance offier
08 September further cheks email received
and still shaa ALLAH good news
Inshallah duwah with everyone hope u get good news quickly inshallah

GRT.ALi
Newly Registered

Post by GRT.ALi » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:01 pm

Just a general question. If you get refused do you usually get the refund within a few days into your account? And do UKVI email you about the refund or the VAC ?

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:35 pm

GRT.ALi wrote:Just a general question. If you get refused do you usually get the refund within a few days into your account? And do UKVI email you about the refund or the VAC ?
I got the processed email, then I got the refund email the next day. The refund went into my account in the next 5-7 days.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15