ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 (Genereal) Dependent VISA

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farhan11
Newly Registered

Tier 2 (Genereal) Dependent VISA

Post by farhan11 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi,
My Question is How Long a person on Tier 2 (General ) Dependent VISA can stay out of United Kingdom after their first entry in United Kingdom.Is their any time duration for a Tier 2 dependent to stay out of United Kingdom.I would appreciate your help.Please let me know

Thankyou

gag285
Member of Standing
India

Re: Tier 2 (Genereal) Dependent VISA

Post by gag285 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:13 pm

Hi,
My Question is How Long a person on Tier 2 (General ) Dependent VISA can stay out of United Kingdom after their first entry in United Kingdom.Is their any time duration for a Tier 2 dependent to stay out of United Kingdom.I would appreciate your help.Please let me know

Thankyou
A dependant visa has no restrictions on stay. As long as the main applicant remains compliant, dependent can enter or leave UK when they like. It is however important to note that absences from UK will count and become important if ILR is your aim. Hope that answers your question.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:01 pm

absences does have any problem in ilr application of dependents.

RAMIE123
Newly Registered

Post by RAMIE123 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:39 am

hi guys,
i received this email from UKvi yesterday but not heard from VFS anything at all no messages nor email.. what do you think? please share your experiences

Your Reference: NEW DELHI / 0000

24/09/2015

Dear ******

Thank you for your UK visa application. A decision has now been made on your application and has been dispatched along with the documentation submitted.

The completed application has been dispatched to the Visa Application Centre for them to process and forward to you, in accordance with your instructions to them.

Yours sincerely
UK Visas and Immigration
South and South East Asia Region

RAMIE123
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 (Genereal) Dependent VISA from india

Post by RAMIE123 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:46 am

RAMIE123 wrote:hi guys,
i received this email from UKvi yesterday but not heard from VFS anything at all no messages nor email.. what do you think? please share your experiences

24/09/2015

Dear ******

Thank you for your UK visa application. A decision has now been made on your application and has been dispatched along with the documentation submitted.

The completed application has been dispatched to the Visa Application Centre for them to process and forward to you, in accordance with your instructions to them.

Yours sincerely
UK Visas and Immigration

ff88

Post by ff88 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:16 am

RAMIE123 wrote:hi guys,

24/09/2015

Dear ******

Yours sincerely
UK Visas and Immigration
It means your application has been processed and dispatched to vfs for collection. You may recieve another email from vfs today evening or on monday for collection.