ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

One more case rejected ...........?ooppps

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samran_Ali
Newly Registered

One more case rejected ...........?ooppps

Post by samran_Ali » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:57 pm

Hi
I would like to share my experience with all board members. Recently we got rejection letter from HSMP. My husband’s qualification was PhD From Karachi University. ……………and I don’t know why we were not able to score 65 points on HSMP score sheets … our anticipations were very high. 35 for PhD 25 for experience 10 for spouse and 15 for significant achievements, but we scored only 60 points.As per HO reply my husband qualifications was not approved by NARIC... they just reduced Pakistan PhD equivalent to UK MPhil ...and just accord us 25 points for PhD degree…I am not satisfied with above decision and still optimistic there must be some misunderstanding lies in our case. Should we reapply or send our case for review…pls helps us in this situation. What we gonna……… do

Thanks in advance to all chums

aromated

Post by aromated » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:06 pm

Hi Samran_Ali
How can u claim 35 points for PhD if they are awarding 30 points. Please explain ur case in more detail, like your experience (Years and Category), Significant Achievement Claim etc.

Regards

Man of God
Newly Registered

Post by Man of God » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:39 pm

Hello,
sorry about your case.in my suggestion, the chances of review cases are so less.so i think that if you reapply the new paid case with more supporting documents,then better chances of succes.most of paid
reapply cases got approval second time.
best of luck for next time.

shuma_shayan

Post by shuma_shayan » Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:03 am

Dear samran ,
My friends application was also rejected as his wife had done PHD from Karachi university and was given point of Masters so that means its not a mistake second time u may also get the same reply .see if u can gain points elsewhere

Good luck