ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60, National Insurance Record, Employment History

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zghtto
Newly Registered

P60, National Insurance Record, Employment History

Post by zghtto » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi all,

I am on Tier 2 and applying for ILR.

I read many threads about P60, National Insurance Record, Employment History, etc.

Can you point me where in the form or the guidance mentioned any of the above?

Is it a requirement to include all/any? I have the most recent payslips/bank statements for the last three months. Is that enough?

Regards.

Kmaj007
BANNED

Re: P60, National Insurance Record, Employment History

Post by Kmaj007 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:45 pm

Your post tells that you have read the guidance notes in detail, you are an inspiration my friend

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:00 pm

zghtto wrote:Hi all,

I am on Tier 2 and applying for ILR.

I read many threads about P60, National Insurance Record, Employment History, etc.

Can you point me where in the form or the guidance mentioned any of the above?

Is it a requirement to include all/any? I have the most recent payslips/bank statements for the last three months. Is that enough?

Regards.
You said you are applying for your ILR and you just have payslips/bank statements for the last three months ?? I am afraid my friend but this it is not enough documents for your ILR.
In order to prove your income you need to produce atleast 12 months payslips & last 12 months bank statements. It is good to produce P60 but if you haven't got them then you can request one from HMRC (though it doesn't specify explicitly in the guidance that P60 is mandatory document)

zghtto
Newly Registered

Post by zghtto » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:04 pm

guaravd wrote:
You said you are applying for your ILR and you just have payslips/bank statements for the last three months ?? I am afraid my friend but this it is not enough documents for your ILR.
In order to prove your income you need to produce atleast 12 months payslips & last 12 months bank statements. It is good to produce P60 but if you haven't got them then you can request one from HMRC (though it doesn't specify explicitly in the guidance that P60 is mandatory document)

Based on what? Can you point me where it is mentioned at least 12 months payslips/bank statements? Same for P60?

This quote is from the application form:
The documents showing the finances available to you and to any person supporting you should cover at least the last three months.

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:16 pm

zghtto wrote:
guaravd wrote:

Based on what? Can you point me where it is mentioned at least 12 months payslips/bank statements? Same for P60?

The documents showing the finances available to you and to any person supporting you should cover at least the last three months.
If your current salary meet the minimum ILR requirement and that income should be earned in the last 12 months from the date of your ILR application. So it really doesn't matter if you've earned that income in 1, 3 or 12 months period, you need to submit the payslip accordingly. EG: If your income requirement to qualify for an ILR is 30K and you've earned that money in 3 months then you need to produce 3 salary slips. If you've earned that in 12 months then 12 salary slips. Hope that make sense.

zghtto
Newly Registered

Post by zghtto » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:22 pm

guaravd wrote:If your current salary meet the minimum ILR requirement and that income should be earned in the last 12 months from the date of your ILR application. So it really doesn't matter if you've earned that income in 1, 3 or 12 months period, you need to submit the payslip accordingly. EG: If your income requirement to qualify for an ILR is 30K and you've earned that money in 3 months then you need to produce 3 salary slips. If you've earned that in 12 months then 12 salary slips. Hope that make sense.
I fully understand what you are saying, I am asking for a reference in the application form and/or the guidance. Can you point me what your post is based on?

tungha1979
BANNED

Post by tungha1979 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:24 pm

guaravd wrote:
zghtto wrote:
guaravd wrote:

If your current salary meet the minimum ILR requirement and that income should be earned in the last 12 months from the date of your ILR application. So it really doesn't matter if you've earned that income in 1, 3 or 12 months period, you need to submit the payslip accordingly. EG: If your income requirement to qualify for an ILR is 30K and you've earned that money in 3 months then you need to produce 3 salary slips. If you've earned that in 12 months then 12 salary slips. Hope that make sense.
zghtto is on Tier 2 visa and he does not need 12 payslips. 12 payslips is only for Tier 1 visa where applicant has to prove annual income. For tier 2 visa, the salary should be as per the SOC code and to prove that 3 months salary slip should be fine.

zghtto
Newly Registered

Post by zghtto » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:28 pm

tungha1979 wrote:zghtto is on Tier 2 visa and he does not need 12 payslips. 12 payslips is only for Tier 1 visa where applicant has to prove annual income. For tier 2 visa, the salary should be as per the SOC code and to prove that 3 months salary slip should be fine.
Thanks for the reply, that's my point that there is no need for P60, NIC, or employment history.

Regards.

tungha1979
BANNED

Post by tungha1979 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:46 pm

zghtto wrote:
tungha1979 wrote:zghtto is on Tier 2 visa and he does not need 12 payslips. 12 payslips is only for Tier 1 visa where applicant has to prove annual income. For tier 2 visa, the salary should be as per the SOC code and to prove that 3 months salary slip should be fine.
Thanks for the reply, that's my point that there is no need for P60, NIC, or employment history.

Regards.
I guess you will still need 5 yrs P60s to prove that you are economically active. Seniors/moderators can confirm this.

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:51 pm

[/quote]

If your current salary meet the minimum ILR requirement and that income should be earned in the last 12 months from the date of your ILR application. So it really doesn't matter if you've earned that income in 1, 3 or 12 months period, you need to submit the payslip accordingly. EG: If your income requirement to qualify for an ILR is 30K and you've earned that money in 3 months then you need to produce 3 salary slips. If you've earned that in 12 months then 12 salary slips. Hope that make sense.[/quote]

zghtto is on Tier 2 visa and he does not need 12 payslips. 12 payslips is only for Tier 1 visa where applicant has to prove annual income. For tier 2 visa, the salary should be as per the SOC code and to prove that 3 months salary slip should be fine.[/quote]

So you mean that if someone qualify for an ILR and he/she achieves the threshold of SOC code only in the last 1, 2 or 3 months before the ILR application date then HO will be happy to issue the ILR even if that person's income was not as per the SOC threshold in the first 9months ??

tungha1979
BANNED

Post by tungha1979 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:13 pm

guaravd wrote:Based on what? Can you point me where it is mentioned at least 12 months payslips/bank statements? Same for P60?

If your current salary meet the minimum ILR requirement and that income should be earned in the last 12 months from the date of your ILR application. So it really doesn't matter if you've earned that income in 1, 3 or 12 months period, you need to submit the payslip accordingly. EG: If your income requirement to qualify for an ILR is 30K and you've earned that money in 3 months then you need to produce 3 salary slips. If you've earned that in 12 months then 12 salary slips. Hope that make sense.[/quote]

zghtto is on Tier 2 visa and he does not need 12 payslips. 12 payslips is only for Tier 1 visa where applicant has to prove annual income. For tier 2 visa, the salary should be as per the SOC code and to prove that 3 months salary slip should be fine.[/quote]

So you mean that if someone qualify for an ILR and he/she achieves the threshold of SOC code only in the last 1, 2 or 3 months before the ILR application date then HO will be happy to issue the ILR even if that person's income was not as per the SOC threshold in the first 9months ??[/quote]

@guaravd: dude, I would suggest you to first read the ILR policy regarding tier 2. The point which you highlighted about three months is not for earning purpose at all. that is for maintainance purpose. First you read the correct policy guidelines and then ask questions and forum members will be happy to answer them.

tungha1979
BANNED

Post by tungha1979 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:19 pm

guaravd wrote:Based on what? Can you point me where it is mentioned at least 12 months payslips/bank statements? Same for P60?

So you mean that if someone qualify for an ILR and he/she achieves the threshold of SOC code only in the last 1, 2 or 3 months before the ILR application date then HO will be happy to issue the ILR even if that person's income was not as per the SOC threshold in the first 9months ??[/quote]

check this.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 4-360.html

there are 100s of people who have applied for ILR based on Tier 2 visas. There is no point in arguying when someone has half baked knowledge.

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Mate, I think you did not understood my question very well and assumed it is around maintenance but it's ok. If I do not have knowledge about anything I don't feel hesitant to ask questions around it....... But if you do not know the answer or you don't want to answer or you feel frustrated enough to ask me to rephrase my question then no issues at all....And, I never argued around anything at all in the first place but I guess you are good at assumptions. By the way it is spelled as 'Arguing'..... .You are the most kowledgeable person on this forum... hope this will make you happy.

tungha1979
BANNED

Post by tungha1979 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:04 pm

guaravd wrote:Mate, I think you did not understood my question very well and assumed it is around maintenance but it's ok. If I do not have knowledge about anything I don't feel hesitant to ask questions around it....... But if you do not know the answer or you don't want to answer or you feel frustrated enough to ask me to rephrase my question then no issues at all....And, I never argued around anything at all in the first place but I guess you are good at assumptions. By the way it is spelled as 'Arguing'..... .You are the most kowledgeable person on this forum... hope this will make you happy.
I am neither the most knowledgeable person on this forum nor the least knowledgeable person buddy.

The problem here is that you are mixing Tier 1 policy with Tier 2 policy and confusing the others. That was the sole reason why I asked you to first read the correct policy documents and do some research, as someone on this forum can be easily misguided by wrong information. There is absolutely no issues in

asking questions. After all that’s the whole purpose of this forum. To provide help and guidance to everyone. I would again advise you to gather information about the two visa categories (Tier 1 and Tier 2) and then decide yourself about the documents needed in both the categories.

Sorry if my language was not proper. It was never my intention to hurt your sentiments.

Kmaj007
BANNED

Post by Kmaj007 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:03 am

@tungha1979

I guess you are very knowledgeable, you are talking sense here, don't know why some people on this forum are cry babies.... keep it up .... i guess its the HO which have created that many Tiers that we are buggered