ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uegent reply

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JASH
Newly Registered

uegent reply

Post by JASH » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:44 pm

hay my frd single and unmarried mother from india .her child is one year old who born here . child has british passport behalf of his father name on birth cerficate. she living in uk 5 years ago. she live with baby and no father of child contact . last year her visa gone .she want visa based on her child. can sheget ? plz help her thanks

HarryC
United Kingdom

Re: uegent reply

Post by HarryC » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:46 pm

i am sorry but i didnt understand anything what is required here?
harry
Settlement visa
VFS centre: New Delhi
Application submitted: 09-09-2015
Biometrics done: 09-09-2015
Application received in Delhi: 09-09-2015

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:41 pm

JASH wrote:hay my frd single and unmarried mother from india .her child is one year old who born here . child has british passport behalf of his father name on birth cerficate. she living in uk 5 years ago. she live with baby and no father of child contact . last year her visa gone .she want visa based on her child. can sheget ? plz help her thanks
As she's now illegal, and since the father has no interest in the child, she'll have to leave.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:47 pm

What is the current status of your friend? Is she in the UK illegally or is she in India?

Your friend may qualify for applying as the sole carer parent of a British citizen. I believe that that is a 10 year route (that is, she will get ILR In 10 years from the time she applies), but that if she has proof of English qualifications, she could get it in 5 years. Go through the guidance notes and the form.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:18 pm

secret.simon wrote:What is the current status of your friend? Is she in the UK illegally or is she in India?

Your friend may qualify for applying as the sole carer parent of a British citizen. I believe that that is a 10 year route (that is, she will get ILR In 10 years from the time she applies), but that if she has proof of English qualifications, she could get it in 5 years. Go through the guidance notes and the form.
Think OP has already said that the Father has no contact.

JASH
Newly Registered

Post by JASH » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:25 am

she is single and unmarried mother . she lives in UK .and she came UK 5 years ago based on student visa which has been expired last year . now she has no visa . she lives with her one year old baby without baby father .baby born London. baby has british passport based on his father name on birth certificate. but baby father no talk with baby and mother . she want any visa PLZ help her thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:39 am

JASH wrote:she is single and unmarried mother . she lives in UK .and she came UK 5 years ago based on student visa which has been expired last year . now she has no visa . she lives with her one year old baby without baby father .baby born London. baby has british passport based on his father name on birth certificate. but baby father no talk with baby and mother . she want any visa PLZ help her thanks

There isn't one unless she can pay for another student visa or can get a sponsor for a Work Permit if highly skilled.

Even then she'd have to apply from home since she's an overstayer now.

JASH
Newly Registered

Post by JASH » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:36 pm

[quote="secret.simon"]What is the current status of your friend? Is she in the UK illegally or is she in India?

yes she is illegally in uk she is in uk

JASH
Newly Registered

Post by JASH » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:15 pm

she is single and unmarried mother . she lives in UK .and she came UK 5 years ago based on student visa which has been expired last year . now she has no visa . she lives with her one year old baby without baby father .baby born London. baby has british passport based on his father name on birth certificate. but baby father no talk with baby and mother . she want any visa PLZ help her thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:38 pm

JASH wrote:she is single and unmarried mother . she lives in UK .and she came UK 5 years ago based on student visa which has been expired last year . now she has no visa . she lives with her one year old baby without baby father .baby born London. baby has british passport based on his father name on birth certificate. but baby father no talk with baby and mother . she want any visa PLZ help her thanks
Repeating the question won't change the answer.

JASH
Newly Registered

Post by JASH » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:49 am

my frd was same satuation, she did not had visa .and single and unmarried living uk, but still she get visa 30 moths ,one month ago, I thing u misleading me . thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:09 am

OK have it your way, good luck.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:18 am

JASH wrote:my frd was same satuation, she did not had visa .and single and unmarried living uk, but still she get visa 30 moths ,one month ago, I thing u misleading me . thanks
Perhaps you should ask your friend how she managed to stay.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

JASH
Newly Registered

urgent pleas

Post by JASH » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Provide details of the role you take in the child’s upbringing, including details of your parental
responsibility you child what is how can i prove ? i living alone with my 15 months old baby.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: urgent pleas

Post by Wanderer » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:47 pm

JASH wrote:Provide details of the role you take in the child’s upbringing, including details of your parental
responsibility you child what is how can i prove ? i living alone with my 15 months old baby.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1247857

JASH
Newly Registered

Post by JASH » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:58 pm

[quote="Wanderer"][quote="JASH"]she is single and unmarried mother . she lives in UK .and she came UK 5 years ago based on student visa which has been expired last year . now she has no visa . she lives with her one year old baby without baby father .baby born London. baby has british passport based on his father name on birth certificate. but baby father no talk with baby and mother . she want any visa PLZ help her thanks[/quote]

There isn't one unless she can pay for another student visa or can get a sponsor for a Work Permit if highly skilled.

Even then she'd have to apply from home since she's an overstayer now.[/quote]

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:12 pm

JASH wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

Even then she'd have to apply from home since she's an overstayer now.
Why can't she return home? 'Doesn't want to' is not a valid reason to remain.

JASH
Newly Registered

help urgent

Post by JASH » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:39 pm

i applied my visa flrfp 30.12.2015 but i made mistake filled a foam . first my visa was refused before coming uk . and my fingerprints has been taken in india i forgot to tell them how can tell them. now to home office thanks