ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Awi.cmu

Please help

Post by Awi.cmu » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Hi all gurgh ....

I got a question in my mind

If you come from Germany to uk is there any immigration check in uk or there are no immigration ....

I ak traveling from India to Frankfurt and then from Frankfurt to Manchester so is there any immigration check in Manchester ..

Hope I got soon reply from all friend and guru thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Please help

Post by Wanderer » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:01 pm

There are checks yes, if you are not an EU citizen, why you ask?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Awi.cmu

Post by Awi.cmu » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:07 pm

I am just asking that's i don't want to face immigration that's why .....

And what if I come India to Dublin and from Dublin to Manchester is there any immigration check and also ?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:12 pm

Awi.cmu wrote:I am just asking that's i don't want to face immigration that's why .....

And what if I come India to Dublin and from Dublin to Manchester is there any immigration check and also ?
If you are non-EU you have to go through the non-EU line wherever you land in EU.

Have you something to hide?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Awi.cmu

Post by Awi.cmu » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:22 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Awi.cmu wrote:I am just asking that's i don't want to face immigration that's why .....

If you are non-EU you have to go through the non-EU line wherever you land in EU.

Basically I am talking about my friend he got visa from uk but he is not allowed to come .
He is thinking to come via that side to don't face the immigration . Is he come via Ireland or Germany there if check immigration his visa which is fine but he is wondering to come Manchester airport trough immigration check that's all.. Mate and thanks allot for your quick reply

Respect bro

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:31 pm

Has he got UK visa?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Awi.cmu

Post by Awi.cmu » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:37 pm

kunfayakun wrote:Has he got UK visa?
Yeah expire 23.10.2016

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:41 pm

Oh I got yea so you want to go through Dublin to UK?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Awi.cmu

Post by Awi.cmu » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:46 pm

Awi.cmu wrote:
kunfayakun wrote:Has he got UK visa?
Yeah expire 23.10.2016

Kunfayakun MashaAllah you got very nice id I believe on God now I don't care what the result is but I will try to come via Ireland .

Awi.cmu

Post by Awi.cmu » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:50 pm

kunfayakun wrote:Oh I got yea so you want to go through Dublin to UK?

Yeah I go via Dublin to uk
Or
Germany to uk

Nina Roche
China

Post by Nina Roche » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:53 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Supplement a little detail. If a non-EEA national travels from EU country to UK, immigration check will be at the country's airport or train station, from which you depart. Example: from Paris to London, UK immigration check is in Paris train station. No checking when you arrive in London.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:57 pm

Thanks mate, there is no routine immigration check between Ireland and the UK as it is a common travel area but sometimes they randomly check and seems this is better for you :)
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Awi.cmu

Post by Awi.cmu » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:02 am

And whats about immigration check on Dublin is they just check visa on passport or they scan visa and also take fingarprint as well ???

Awi.cmu

Post by Awi.cmu » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:04 am

Nina Roche wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
Supplement a little detail. If a non-EEA national travels from EU country to UK, immigration check will be at the country's airport or train station, from which you depart. Example: from Paris to London, UK immigration check is in Paris train station. No checking when you arrive in London.

So Nina you mean she will ne fine in uk airport.
And one more question which is ' is the eu just check the visa on passport or they take the finger print as well and which is the easy way Germany or Ireland ??

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:12 am

If you are an EU citizen, then your passport would be enough but for non EU they just check if you have the valid UK visa and like Nina Roche said most probably there won't be no checking when you arrive UK airport
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Awi.cmu

Post by Awi.cmu » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:15 am

Thanks all

Last question which is

Is Ireland just see the visa on passport or they take finger print and also scan visa as well ..??

Or they just check visa on passport and let me go ??

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:23 am

yeah I never seen they take finger prints because it is local airline just check the passport and visa sometime they don't check, just get in to the flight
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Awi.cmu

Post by Awi.cmu » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:27 am

Kunfayakun

There are local flight but when the flight come from India which is international flight you know that's why I am worried .
U got my point now

Awi.cmu

Post by Awi.cmu » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:30 am

kunfayakun wrote:yeah I never seen they take finger prints because it is local airline just check the passport and visa sometime they don't check, just get in to the flight

Basically I got connecting flight which is India to Dublin and then Dublin to uk.

From India to Dublin which is international flight and after that there are domestic flight ....

Nina Roche
China

Post by Nina Roche » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:35 am

Awi.cmu wrote: So Nina you mean she will ne fine in uk airport.
And one more question which is ' is the eu just check the visa on passport or they take the finger print as well and which is the easy way Germany or Ireland ??
I used to take train from Paris to London, so I can't say for anywhere else. But it is supposed to be the same (it's better to confirm with other ppl). By train, there is only UK border check inside the Paris station before boarding, and no checking in London when you arrive for sure.
But I'm sure they definitely check visa in Germany or Any airport... before boarding.

However, I don't really see any problem since he/she has visa. They only check visa. His or her figure print mostly was taken when he applied visa.
Last edited by Nina Roche on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

mark83
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by mark83 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:43 am

Nina Roche wrote:However, I don't really see any problem since he/she has visa. They only check visa. His or her figure print mostly was taken when he applied visa.
Unless it's a counterfeit visa. It seems like this person is requesting advice on how to enter the UK illegally. I think this thread should be deleted. This is not the purpose of this forum.

Nina Roche
China

Post by Nina Roche » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:55 am

Nina Roche wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
Sorry Wanderer. I did not read clearly. I thought you wrote "land in UK". My mistake. My apologies. 8)

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:02 am

Since you have the UK visa, you do not have to be worried much but are you sure you can switch to Domestic flight in Dublin? or you gonna get transit visa?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

adedayoh

Post by adedayoh » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:56 pm

I was gonna say exactly what mark said. If u have a UK visa why all the dodgy questions on way to evade immigration.

As Nina clearly pointed out there are immigration checks on international flight, even when travelling btw UK n Dublin they carry out checks at the airport. No airline will carry you without a valid visa to your final destination.

So if u really have a genuine UK visa, fly from India to UK. U will go thru immigration checks, finger prints and eye scan n your visa will be checked for its validity.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:20 pm

Awi.cmu wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

Basically I am talking about my friend he got visa from uk but he is not allowed to come .
He is thinking to come via that side to don't face the immigration . Is he come via Ireland or Germany there if check immigration his visa which is fine but he is wondering to come Manchester airport trough immigration check that's all.. Mate and thanks allot for your quick reply

Respect bro
Strange line of questions.

It seems you (or is it some friend) has either a dodgy passport or a dodgy visa or some sort of travel ban imposed on an existing visa.

You wish to know if you can travel from wherever you currently are into the heart of UK without any checks whatsoever;
you are essentially asking how you can enter UK illegally and disappear from the radar.

We are not living in the stone age here, you can't just wave a passport at a dozy border guard and hope to sneak in.

The CC used to buy a ticket, the APIS data sent before you fly, the DCS & PNR data sent when you fly & the mobile phone in your pocket (as you wander round the airport) can all be used track you & alert the authorities you are on your way, even before you pass through an eGate barrier or traditional passport control point.

Due to the CTA the UK & Irish authorities work closely together; a visa ban from one country will flag up at the border in the other country.

Have a safe trip.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.