ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residency and previous deception

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

m_k_p
Newly Registered

10 years long residency and previous deception

Post by m_k_p » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Next year in June it will be 10 years i have being in this country legally. first entry was back in June 2004 since then i manged to get all my visa's on time and i am well under the limit of days out side the county the only problem is back in 2008 i did applied for Tier 1 general (HSMP) application Ho rejected my application on the basis of the earnings claimed and put deception charges against me without giving me an option to appeal to justify my case that's due to having a valid student visa at that time. then applied for PSW which was also got rejected due to not giving the original degree certificate went through the appeal and HO granted me visa till Aug 2011
Then i applied for Tier 1 General in Jan 2011 and application was successful for 2 years ended in Jan 2013 got extension till 2016
my question is these previous deception can effect my ten years residence or not shell i wait till 2016
Thanks in advance

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: 10 years long residency and previous deception

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:25 pm

You have not given sufficient information on dates to determine if your residence was broken between the Tier 1 refusal and the PSW approval.

m_k_p
Newly Registered

Post by m_k_p » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Thanks for the reply

Next year in June it will be 10 years i have being in this country legally. first entry was back in June 2004 since then i manged to get all my visa's on time and i am well under the limit of days out side the county the only problem is back in 2008 i did applied for Tier 1 general (HSMP) on 26 sep 2008 got reply on 21 nov 2008 Ho rejected my application on the basis of the earnings claimed and put deception charges against me without giving me an option to appeal to justify my case that's due to having a valid student visa until Jan 2009. then applied for PSW on 22 dec 2008 which was also got rejected due to not giving the original degree certificate dated 18-03-2009 went through the appeal (heard on 12 may 2009) and HO granted me visa from Aug 2009 till Aug 2011
Then i applied for Tier 1 General in Jan 2011 and application was successful for 2 years ended in Jan 2013 got extension till 2016
my question is these previous deception can effect my ten years residence or not shell i wait till 2016
Thanks in advance

razian97
United Kingdom

Post by razian97 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Because you had student visa at the time of Tier1 or HSMP application,thats why home office didnt give right of appeal.
I think you will not get any problem or effect on your ten year long residence application in june 2014 on that basis of deception.as you were on student visa at the time of refusal , your ten year was not break.

Home office didnt go against you in issuing tier 1 visa again and it has been extended again till 2016,why they will refuse your ten year long residence.?

Only reason for refusal seems to me,
If had been told by home office to leave UK in 2008 on deception and you didnt left the country.
As you mentioned, you had student visa as well when you applied in 2008,and that student visa was not cancelled by home office than do not worry .you were still legal and have been legal in uk .
Razian

m_k_p
Newly Registered

Post by m_k_p » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:53 am

Thanks Very much for your reply razian97

m_k_p
Newly Registered

Post by m_k_p » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Paragraph Number

322(2)
Deception used in previous application
You have applied for [indefinite/leave] to remain in the United Kingdom as [insert category here] but you [made false representations/failed to disclose [a] material fact for the purpose of obtaining [leave to enter/a previous variation of leave] or in order to obtain documents from the Secretary of State or a third party required in support of the application for [leave to enter or a previous variation of leave].
[Explain reasons here]
Optional: [In light of this, the Secretary of State has deemed that refusal is appropriate and is not prepared to exercise discretion in your favour.]

With regards to the above paragraph can someone suggest what needs to be done for successful application

adnaankhan1
Newly Registered

Post by adnaankhan1 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:42 pm

m_k_p wrote:Next year in June it will be 10 years i have being in this country legally. first entry was back in June 2004 since then i manged to get all my visa's on time and i am well under the limit of days out side the county the only problem is back in 2008 i did applied for Tier 1 general (HSMP) application Ho rejected my application on the basis of the earnings claimed and put deception charges against me without giving me an option to appeal to justify my case that's due to having a valid student visa at that time. then applied for PSW which was also got rejected due to not giving the original degree certificate went through the appeal and HO granted me visa till Aug 2011
Thanks in advance
Hi just to ask, if my ILR application get refused under deception in tier 1 general , can I apply for ILR Under 10 years rule which is just few months once my tier 1 general visa gets expire ,, highly appreciate your advice thanks

svatuk
United Kingdom

Post by svatuk » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:12 am

adnaankhan1 wrote:
m_k_p wrote:Next year in June it will be 10 years i have being in this country legally. first entry was back in June 2004 since then i manged to get all my visa's on time and i am well under the limit of days out side the county the only problem is back in 2008 i did applied for Tier 1 general (HSMP) application Ho rejected my application on the basis of the earnings claimed and put deception charges against me without giving me an option to appeal to justify my case that's due to having a valid student visa at that time. then applied for PSW which was also got rejected due to not giving the original degree certificate went through the appeal and HO granted me visa till Aug 2011
Thanks in advance
Hi just to ask, if my ILR application get refused under deception in tier 1 general , can I apply for ILR Under 10 years rule which is just few months once my tier 1 general visa gets expire ,, highly appreciate your advice thanks

Hi adnaankhan1

What is your current status, did you applied for ILR ?

Regards

Kmaj007
BANNED

Post by Kmaj007 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:56 am

Thanks in advance
why have they put deception charges ? Its all on luck if you can squeeze through, by the way make sure you submit all correct documents this time, You are a legend who wanted to seek PSW but without submitting your degree certificate in original or was that you who has topped Cambridge that year and appeared on BBC and was expecting the case worker must have had watched that Morning show ?

crimson76

Post by crimson76 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:23 am

Not me again wrote:
Thanks in advance
why have they put deception charges ? Its all on luck if you can squeeze through, by the way make sure you submit all correct documents this time, You are a legend who wanted to seek PSW but without submitting your degree certificate in original or was that you who has topped Cambridge that year and appeared on BBC and was expecting the case worker must have had watched that Morning show ?

Stop posting childish comments . This is a serious forum, use Facebook for such nonsense comments. PLEASE keep your idiot box shut if you don't have any information to share or if you can not make any positive comments. Moderators, please take action.

muraxza
BANNED

Post by muraxza » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:57 am

why have they put deception charges ? Its all on luck if you can squeeze through, by the way make sure you submit all correct documents this time, You are a legend who wanted to seek PSW but without submitting your degree certificate in original or was that you who has topped Cambridge that year and appeared on BBC and was expecting the case worker must have had watched that Morning show ?[/quote]

Dear Not me again

Let me suggest you something,

First the post you are referring belongs to 2013, so I think you should need to watch out before writing your comments,

Secondly due to lack of knowledge you don’t know as I believe from reading your post, how degree gets award here, so for your info I tell you in short it doesn’t award here immediately once you pass you only get university letter that you have passed and degree only awards in convocation.

As you referred Cambridge so just for your knowledge this guy is masters from royal Holloway University, and he is the same guy which I referred him in my previous post in other thread, he is my friend and he granted ILR last year.

Last I agree with crimson76 that this is a professional forum people coming here to seek advice and sharing their experience not actually to read the lunatic post.

Last please keep you private life frustration out of this forum, as I can see so much negativity in your post which shows your misery, and I doubt you a same guy who was leaving his id after every post to contact him and make the money out of their probelms
Blocked Username

Kmaj007
BANNED

Post by Kmaj007 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:21 am

Blocked Username wrote:why have they put deception charges ? Its all on luck if you can squeeze through, by the way make sure you submit all correct documents this time, You are a legend who wanted to seek PSW but without submitting your degree certificate in original or was that you who has topped Cambridge that year and appeared on BBC and was expecting the case worker must have had watched that Morning show ?
Sorry Brother, I didn't know you've got another friend here also that you worked in registry department of issuing degrees certificates here.

I thought the guy mentioned he has got PSW refused because of original certificate not sent along-with his application...may be I'm reading things wrongly

So are you giving this breaking news that he has got ILR approved after deception, well say congrats to your friend, here you go, you got another friend passed his ILR :D

crimson76

Post by crimson76 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:31 am

Not me again wrote:
Blocked Username wrote:why have they put deception charges ? Its all on luck if you can squeeze through, by the way make sure you submit all correct documents this time, You are a legend who wanted to seek PSW but without submitting your degree certificate in original or was that you who has topped Cambridge that year and appeared on BBC and was expecting the case worker must have had watched that Morning show ?
Sorry Brother, I didn't know you've got another friend here also that you worked in registry department of issuing degrees certificates here.

I thought the guy mentioned he has got PSW refused because of original certificate not sent along-with his application...may be I'm reading things wrongly

So are you giving this breaking news that he has got ILR approved after deception, well say congrats to your friend, here you go, you got another friend passed his ILR :D
moderators, please take action. Not me again , IS HELL BENT TO RUIN OUR FORUM WITH HIS MISERABLE COMMENTS.