ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Docs requirement as self employed to sponsor Mother-in-law?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Docs requirement as self employed to sponsor Mother-in-law?

Post by tcpip_helper » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Hello all,

I've recently quit my job in Aug 2015 and working as self-employed, i intend to sponsor my mother-in-law for her expected visit in nov 15, i'll be responsible for everything like accommodation, ticket, food etc, i think £2500 should be enough for her short trip. i can show around 7k-8k in my account. 6k i just earned in last couple of months through self employment. please let me know what financial documents i am supposed to provide as full sponsor? do i need to include my payslips upto aug 2015?

additional info: i am on ILR and my mother-in-law has been to uk twice already on visit visa. Can i apply for 5 or 10 year visit visa as its a pain to apply every time to visit uk.

thanks in advance.

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Re: Docs requirement as self employed to sponsor Mother-in-l

Post by tcpip_helper » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:21 pm

anyone with the reply please?