ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few Questions about AN Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrs_tasci
Newly Registered

Few Questions about AN Application

Post by mrs_tasci » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Good Evening Everyone

I am hoping someone can answer a couple of questions for me please?

I am helping my husband to complete his application but there a few points we are unsure about.

Section 1.26 English Language Qualification, my husband has got the b1.1 from trinity college but there is no award reference number on it. I have read the previous topics about it and the guide but I am still unsure what to put on it. There is a national qualifications framework accreditation number beginning withh 500/ and then underneath that there is a 6 digit number followed by an 8 digit number in the format 123456:12345678. Is it one of these I would use?

Secton 3 re: Good Character. My husband got caught speeding on a motorway but attended a speed awareness course and has no points or fine. Do we still have to declare this on the application?

Section 6: Biometric Enronlment - my husband got issued a BRP card when he applied for ILR, does he have to include the actual card with his application?

Sorry for all the questions on my first post but please believe me when i say i have been reading this forum without registration for years.

THank you

noajthan

Re: Few Questions about AN Application

Post by noajthan » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:00 pm

mrs_tasci wrote:Good Evening Everyone

I am helping my husband to complete his application but there a few points we are unsure about.

Section 1.26 English Language Qualification, my husband has got the b1.1 from trinity college but there is no award reference number on it. I have read the previous topics about it and the guide but I am still unsure what to put on it. There is a national qualifications framework accreditation number beginning withh 500/ and then underneath that there is a 6 digit number followed by an 8 digit number in the format 123456:12345678. Is it one of these I would use?

Secton 3 re: Good Character. My husband got caught speeding on a motorway but attended a speed awareness course and has no points or fine. Do we still have to declare this on the application?

Section 6: Biometric Enronlment - my husband got issued a BRP card when he applied for ILR, does he have to include the actual card with his application?

Sorry for all the questions on my first post but please believe me when i say i have been reading this forum without registration for years.

THank you
1) Re Trinity ref #, see similar question:
british-citizenship/trinity-college-b1- ... y#p1174285

2) Good character: as per guidance, if in doubt it's better to mention the case.

3) Section 6
Yes you will submit BRP.

(You will ofcourse also be called to enrol further biometrics as per the new rules).

If you apply via NCS (& that's always a good idea) they will take a copy of BRP to forward to HO (as for all other documents) & return originals to you,
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

legend786

Re: Few Questions about AN Application

Post by legend786 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:06 pm

mrs_tasci wrote:Good Evening Everyone

THank you

Hi,

*** "123456:12345678" Ignore two dots in middle of digits and write down all 14 digits in box provided on application form. there are 14 boxes for thses

*** Declaring it won't do any harm as they can find out anyway because in good character section it asks if any cautions, you have to declare it so better declare it

***If you not applying through ncs then you have to send your brp card with your application
Try this ncs it would save your lots of time because i recently submitted my application through them

http://www.kent.gov.uk/births-ceremonie ... ng-service

Read it through thoroughly i am sure you'll find it beneficial because you can submit your passport application at the same time alongside your naturalisation application with little extra cost

Hope it helps

Hyde