ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help me write an appeal letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NSheikh
Newly Registered

Please help me write an appeal letter

Post by NSheikh » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Hi All,

My husbands EU/join spouse visa was refused. Reason: authencity of doc (marriage cert). I now have a notorised cert from the dept foreign affairs but need help writing the appeal letter. Would be great for a template or suggestions. We have to appeal by the 2nd Nov. Thank you for your help in advance.

kakag
Newly Registered

Re: Please help me write an appeal letter

Post by kakag » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:24 pm

Hi
Please if you don't mind can you tell me where you make a application and how long they take to decide your application because I want apply for my mother in Pakistan.
Many thanks

NSheikh
Newly Registered

Post by NSheikh » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:22 pm

Hello,

We applied from bangladesh. i live in the uk. it took 7 weeks and they refused.

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Nshekih try to contact a professional to write an appeal because he/she will go through all your case and give you proper legal advise however if you search this forum you can get loads of information about how to make a appeal here is template that i found while checking for a refusal appeal check this link if it can help you.as this is entirely a diffrent case appeal letter kindly do not copy and paste do contact a proffesional

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 73947.html
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

NSheikh
Newly Registered

Post by NSheikh » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:41 am

thanks for the link but i have seen that. I have written my own appeal letter but as my reasons for refusal was mainly based on authencity of marriage cert and proof of my travel to bangladesh to get married i have incude flight details and new seal and signed marriage certs from the foreign office and law and justice division in bangladesh. If this is not enough then i have no other means of proving our marriage is genuine! what do they want blood! i am so angry...