ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahersab

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by mahersab » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:44 pm

Hy my application is at advanced stage can anyone tell me how long it will take advanced stage to approvel .
Mahersab

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:53 pm

Hello guys , just wondering has anyone on the forum send GNIB and fee in August 2015 and didn,t get invitation for ceremony ? i send GNIB and fee on 18th August and didn,t get invitation for Galway ceremony and there are zero chances now for getting invitation for Galway.

camisu
Newly Registered

Post by camisu » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:51 am

Kingdoman. Where r u in this forum ? U seems to know more about the immigration system lol .How,long at most do applicant need to wait for his or application before approval? Am 15 months waiting

wasay999
Newly Registered

Post by wasay999 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:22 am

camisu wrote:Kingdoman. Where r u in this forum ? U seems to know more about the immigration system lol .How,long at most do applicant need to wait for his or application before approval? Am 15 months waiting
It's different for everyone mate, some people get approval within 6 months of application and some don't. One of my friend applied in September 2012 and he's still waiting for approval. His application was based on marriage to an Irish citizen, ironically his older brother applied in late 2014 on five years residency basis and he got approval letter after six months of application, I think his ceremony was in July this year. So I say it's just a game of wait-and-see. You'll have approval letter soon :)

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:34 am

Guys I have a question to all of you if possible- Can the advanced stage last over 2 months ? is possible or it is only one month.

This is something really long , some 6 months and others 3 to 4 times longer and no answer

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:41 am

mahersab wrote:Hy my application is at advanced stage can anyone tell me how long it will take advanced stage to approvel .
My wife since one month now in advanced stage and no answer yet ?

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:31 am

wasay999 wrote:
iluvireland wrote:
wasay999 wrote:Hi guys, this is my timeline.

Applied on five years residency basis.
I've stamp 4, my wife's Irish.
Application date: 11 June 2015
Acknowledgement letter: 18 June 2015
Second stage letter: 1 September 2015
Waiting for approval letter, no idea how long it's going to take :roll:
Hi I m on same boat . I got second stage letter on 7/09/2015
Waiting for approval ...
Pls keep update
I'll indeed, what was the date of your application.
Thanks
Hi
13/7/2015

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:55 am

after seond satge does not mean you are in final stage, she had her second stage letter since October 2014 .

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:20 pm

Rio29 wrote:after seond satge does not mean you are in final stage, she had her second stage letter since October 2014 .
Hi
Can I ask you why they taking too long time to make approval ?
Is she has any offence ?
Thanks

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:22 pm

wasay999 wrote:
iluvireland wrote:
wasay999 wrote:Hi guys, this is my timeline.

Applied on five years residency basis.
I've stamp 4, my wife's Irish.
Application date: 11 June 2015
Acknowledgement letter: 18 June 2015
Second stage letter: 1 September 2015
Waiting for approval letter, no idea how long it's going to take :roll:
Hi I m on same boat . I got second stage letter on 7/09/2015
Waiting for approval ...
Pls keep update
I'll indeed, what was the date of your application.
Thanks
Hi wassy
I aply on 13/07/2015

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:59 pm

camisu wrote:Kingdoman. Where r u in this forum ? U seems to know more about the immigration system lol .How,long at most do applicant need to wait for his or application before approval? Am 15 months waiting
"Each application is assessed on an individual basis and the amount of time required to gather all of the necessary information varies from application to application. As soon as all of the required information is available, a submission is prepared and the case is forwarded to the Minister for Justice and Equality. The Minister then makes a decision on the application in his or her absolute discretion." Some applications take about 2 moths to get approval while others take about 4 - 6 months on the average to get an approval, all depending on the basis of your application (based on 5 years residency or Marriage or Association). In your own case, waiting for 15 months goes to show there's complexity in your application, meaning, you could have come to the adverse attention of the Garda at some point in your residency or could be you have not met all the residency conditions to get express approval and therefore must wait on the absolute discretion of the Minister to get an approval. I wish you good luck in your long wait! :D

coming
Newly Registered

Post by coming » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:15 pm

At kingdoman
Pls can someone let me know the time I might get a reply from a letter I received from
Signed by the LSR team in INIS SINCE 7of August 2015 that all my documents demanded have been received and by the LS Team further processing

Coming

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:45 am

peoples have many letters from submission division since June and no approval yet

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:48 am

coming wrote:At kingdoman
Pls can someone let me know the time I might get a reply from a letter I received from
Signed by the LSR team in INIS SINCE 7of August 2015 that all my documents demanded have been received and by the LS Team further processing

Coming
Would it be possible to give a summary of the content of you correspondence with the LSR Team further processing? For your information, this team prepares a submission on your application to the Minister and depending on the peculiarity of each application, it takes an average of 1 - 3 months to get an approval/refusal from the Minister once a submission is made in your application.

DTD
Newly Registered

Post by DTD » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Hi

Could someone suggest me when I am going to get an approval letter for naturalisation

Timeline

Application submitted - 25th Mar 2015
First Stage Letter - 4th May 2015
Second Stage Letter - 25th May 2015
No Update since??

Is it advisable to contact the department or better to wait? Have read different views in this forum so I am very confused.

Please suggest when should I expect the approval letter.

Thanks
DTD

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:24 pm

DTD wrote:Hi

Could someone suggest me when I am going to get an approval letter for naturalisation

Timeline

No Update since??

Is it advisable to contact the department or better to wait? Have read different views in this forum so I am very confused.

On what basis did you apply and have you any fines or convictions?? If you give answers then one can suggest to you an estimated time for your approval. Feel free to write to the INIS for you application status update.

Thanks
DTD

coming
Newly Registered

Post by coming » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:01 pm

@kingdoman
Thanks for kind and attention reply.
I received a letter by 24 of July that I should supply the following
1.Update of me and my wife prove of address
2.confirnmation of my employment as previously supplied
3.birth certificate of my Daughter
4.confirmation of cancellation of my fine by the court

All the above was submitted to them by 6 of August which was acknowledge by the following day which is 7 of August.

DTD
Newly Registered

Post by DTD » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:30 pm

KingdomMan wrote:

Timeline

No Update since??

On what basis did you apply and have you any fines or convictions?? If you give answers then one can suggest to you an estimated time for your approval. Feel free to write to the INIS for you application status update.

Thanks
DTD
Hi KIngdomMan,

Thanks for your quick reply!

I have applied based on the Green card followed by stamp 4 for 4 continuous years. Also, there is no know fines or convictions. Is there a way to check if there is anything outstanding as I have frequently changed my residence and haven't really updated my license that often.

Which email address I should send the application status update request.

Thanks & Regards
DTD

cevriye
Newly Registered

Post by cevriye » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:45 am

Hi I am posting here because I really don't understand why my application is being delayed for so long.

APPLICATION TYPE:5 yrs residence, Stamp 4
APPLICATION SENT:10th of March
ACKNOWLEDGMENT: 26th of March
SECOND STAGE LETTER: pending
APPROVAL: pending

I have
- continuous full time employment with the same multinational company
- no breaks in my residency in Ireland. (No breaks in GNIB, or Irish Visa)
- no crimes/convictions, no traffic fines etc (I don't even have a driving license),no fines for TV license or any thing I can think of

I haven't yet received an email asking for a proof of my residency as most others here did, and I emailed them and received their template message that my application is still in progress and they are not expecting anything from me.

Do you have any ideas on why my application might be pending for so long? Am I the only one?

DTD
Newly Registered

Post by DTD » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:49 am

DTD wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

Timeline

No Update since??

Thanks
DTD
Hi KIngdomMan,

Thanks for your quick reply!

I have applied based on the Green card followed by stamp 4 for 4 continuous years. Also, there is no know fines or convictions. Is there a way to check if there is anything outstanding as I have frequently changed my residence and haven't really updated my license that often.

Which email address I should send the application status update request.

Thanks & Regards
DTD
@KingdomMan,

I have just got a reply from the department with the following text.

"Your application is being prepared for submission to the Minister, it has
not yet been submitted. You will be informed of the Ministers decision as
expeditiously as possible"

I am very unhappy with their response as they haven't even submitted to the Minister. How long will it take you recon.

Please reply ASAP and suggest what I should do as it's more than 6 months already.

Thanks in advance!

cevriye
Newly Registered

Post by cevriye » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:56 am

DTD wrote: "Your application is being prepared for submission to the Minister, it has
Does the message above means that you are at the 2nd stage?

Than I didn't receive my 2nd stage letter but moved into it. How come? I am checking my inbox everyday twice!

DTD
Newly Registered

Post by DTD » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:02 am

cevriye wrote:
DTD wrote: "Your application is being prepared for submission to the Minister, it has
Does the message above means that you are at the 2nd stage?

Than I didn't receive my 2nd stage letter but moved into it. How come? I am checking my inbox everyday twice!
@cevriye

I did receive my 2nd stage letter and just emailed them today only to get an update but that's what they have sent me. I am worried that even after 6 months why have they not submitted my application to the minister. What could be the reason?

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:02 am

how can I delte this account ! please advice

camisu
Newly Registered

Post by camisu » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:51 pm

Can anyone advise me, my application is now 15 month + I rang the citizenship this morning , the lady said to me that they have requested for gardai vetting again this month of September, that I should call back sometimes in November that they might have news for me. I already been checked last year July & report came back in September last year. Why r they going tru it again after they already told me my file has been prepered for submission to the minister since January early this year. What is yr advise guy?

DTD
Newly Registered

Post by DTD » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:26 pm

camisu wrote:Can anyone advise me, my application is now 15 month + I rang the citizenship this morning , the lady said to me that they have requested for gardai vetting again this month of September, that I should call back sometimes in November that they might have news for me. I already been checked last year July & report came back in September last year. Why r they going tru it again after they already told me my file has been prepered for submission to the minister since January early this year. What is yr advise guy?

Which number do we ring the department for an update. Please share