ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife leaves me with UK born child?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

philemon_bodiba

Wife leaves me with UK born child?

Post by philemon_bodiba » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:00 pm

Hi.

I am a South African national on a 5 year Residence Card and my wife is an EEA National - Portuguese. We have been married for more that a year a year now and have a 11 months old baby.
My wife has filed for divorce after saying our marriage is not working. She is planning to move out of our matrimonial rented house with her 9 year old son from a previous relationship and leave me with our 11 months old baby because I said my baby is not going anywhere without me.
The divorce has not even started because I refused to sign a Statement Of Arrangement for the children because I diagreed with some of the things she said on the form.

Now, when she moves out will this affect my right of residence in the UK access to the child?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks....
Pa

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:25 pm

it sure does,
use the search function for similiar situations

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:38 am