ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dep ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Go12
Member of Standing

Dep ILR

Post by Go12 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:02 am

Gurus plz advice.
Very recently I got my ILR approved [used set(o) form], just today I received the BRP card. Now I would like to apply ILR for my dependants (wife and daughter) but I am not sure which application form to use?
Is it the same set(o) form? If yes, do I need to fill in 2 set(o) forms for 2 dependants?

Also In regards to the supporting documents, should I resend my payslips and bank statements which I had shown during my ILR application (or) only my ILR Biometric card is sufficient?
Thanks

Go12
Member of Standing

Dependent visa expiring and ILR doc

Post by Go12 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:08 pm

Plz guys help,just 10 days for my wife's visa to expire,in the set (o) form should I make her the main applicant and child her dependent ,since I have already got my ILR .
Should I also send my payslips ,bank stmt along with co hibition documents?
Else
Should I again fill the set (o) form as main applicant and her as dependent and in my BRP details fill in my ILR BRP nos?
Plz advice

Go12
Member of Standing

Re: Dep ILR

Post by Go12 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:01 pm

Plz moderators or gurus anybody ?

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:12 pm

SET(O).

However, if child was born in the UK, then child is entitled to register directly.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Go12
Member of Standing

Post by Go12 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:54 pm

Thanks viny,
I have gone through it,but in the set (o) form should I make my wife the main applicant ?
If yes where should I put my ILR biometric details?
Thanks

Go12
Member of Standing

Post by Go12 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:02 pm

thanks vinny,
In set (o) form if I make my wife the main applicant,where should I put my ILR biometric details?

Plz reply someone
Thanks