ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:12 pm

Just to let u all know my case has been listed for court

I won't b on the forum much now as it takes up to much of my time however u can contact via pm

Good luck everyone ...
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:25 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:Just to let u all know my case has been listed for court

I won't b on the forum much now as it takes up to much of my time however u can contact via pm

Good luck everyone ...
I am really sorry to hear that, my deepest sympathies I pray Inshallah that Allah reunited you with your husband very soon
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

Gulio
Newly Registered

Post by Gulio » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Asalaamu’alykum Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Allhamdu’lillah I am delighted to see the amount of support there is on this forum. I am in the process of gathering the relevant documentation in order to support my wife’s visa application. I have observed the posts on this thread and find them really helpful especially from brother Sajjaduk and Stillwaiting123. I am little confused on some of the procedure and documentation needed. Is it possible if I state what I know then I kind member of the team could provide some clarifications?
Jazak Allah Khair in advance.
Nikkah: September 2013
Valeema: October 2014
My 6th month wage slip will be out in October, can I still submit in the online application form on visa4uk website prior to this so my wife can attend the biometric enrolment and hand In her passport at Gerry’s Mirpur? Is this advisable? Is the biometric enrolment at Gerry’s Mirpur? Also does the applicant hand in their passport at Gerry’s Mirpur or to British Consulate in Islamabad?
Do I print the online declaration form after completing the VAF4A form and send to the applicant in Pakistan for her to sign and then for her to send back to me in the UK so I can send amongst other documents to Sheffield? Or can she submit this amongst her passport at the biometric enrolment at Gerry’s?
On the visa4uk website do I register with my details (sponsor) or my wife’s (applicant)? Who signs the declaration the sponsor or applicant?
In regards to the SU07 Form does the applicant take this along to her biometric enrolment or do I the sponsor send to Sheffield?
Does the following forms “Application Form – VAF4A and “appendix 2 (VAF 4a December 2013) financial requirement form ” need to be filled online by the sponsor (myself) in the uk and send to Sheffield? As on the form it states “This form is for use outside the UK only.”
How does I obtain Prospective flight itinerary?
If my Mothers name is on the tenancy agreement, do I still need to send the title deeds to Sheffield or is a tenancy agreement sufficient?
After my wife submits her biometric how long do I have to submit the documents to Sheffield?
On my nikkah namah my Pakistan address as written on my Pakistani Visa card is stated? Is this normal?
My first month wage was cash in hand but did not deposit in by bank as I directly paid my credit card with it? Also my wage has came in at various dates do to my employer having personal problems, will this cause an issue? My employer is happy to state this on employers letter.

PROCEDURE?
• I (sponsor) go on the visa4uk website register with my details.
• Apply under “applying for Someone Else” and enter the applicants details and passport number, family details, etc.
• Fill in all the details as though the applicant is filling it i.e. applicants family details, etc
• Pay the Immigration Health Surcharge of £653
• Book the appointment for the applicant to attend her biometric enrolment at Gerry’s in Mirpur, furthermore she only needs to take along her passport as I have to submit the nikkah nama along with other documents to the Home Office in Sheffield. Does she need to take anything else with here? I was told apparently she will have to take some sort of declaration form. If so where do I obtain this?
• Pay for the application online approx. £956.
• I the sponsor Fill in the following application vaf4a online and vaf4a appendix2 financial requirement. I’m confused as to who signs the vaf4a online form as it asks for applicants signature, but also states “did you use any representative?” does the sponsor sign this on behalf of the applicant.
• Supporting Documents to be sent to the following address : Settlement applications
International Operations and Visas,
6 Millsands Vulcan House ,
Sheffield,
S3 8NH
United Kingdom.
GWF reference number is marked clearly on both the outside of the envelope and at the top right hand corner of enclosed documents.

• DOCUMENTS

• Sponsor documents (me husband):
• Photocopy of my passport bio page and of stamped pages evident to me travelling to visit my wife (applicant) attested by my solicitor
• Cover letter stating: how I support the application; how I met my wife and where; the date of our marriage and place; how we kept in contact; the plans we have together living in the UK; brief explanation stating a letter is missed out my name on nikkah nammah as this is how it is spelt on my Pakistani visa card and birth certificate but however not on my passport. I will send the evidence of this along with my application ie my Pakistani visa card and my birth certificate. ie safraz instead of safaraz
• Sponsorship form SU07 signed by sponsor and attested by solicitor
• Application Form – VAF4A online filled online on visa4uk by sponsor in UK and email the declaration to wife (applicant) in Pakistan for her to then sign and resend to me in the UK from Pakistan and amongst the other documents to be send to Sheffield
• Application Form – appendix 2 (VAF 4a December 2013) financial requirement form: completed by hand by the sponsor in the UK

• Financial Documents:
• 6 bank statements signed and stamped by the bank
• 6 month wage slips – signed by employer
• Company headed employers letter confirming: employment, gross annual salary, confirmation as permanent staff , how much I have been paid in the last 6 months
• Employment contract

Applicant documents:
• Current passport – applicant hands this to Gerry’s Mirpur in Pakistan when attending biometric enrolment
• Signed declaration form - (printed online once VAF4A online form has been submitted?)

• Applicants documents to be sent to Sheffield by Sponsor:
• 3 passport sized photographs – with headscarf on
• Birth certificate – original issued by union council in english
• TB Certificate issued on 21 September 2015
• Original English test certificate in speaking and listening A1 issued by City and Guilds
• Immigration health surcharge (IHS) – how do I prove I have paid this?

Accommodation:
• Property inspection report from local estate agents
• Letter from parents stating they are happy for my wife to reside in the address
• Letter from landlord stating the rent will not increase due to my wife residing there and he is happy for her to do so for however long we want
• Talk Talk Bill in my name at home address
• Do I need to supply title deeds of the house? As my mum rents the property. If so how do I obtain them?
• Tenancy agreement in Mothers name

• Proof of relationship and communication:
• Original English translated nikkah namah – do I also need urdu copy?
• western union screenshot money being paid to my wife’s account
• viber log since December 2014 – 2 screenshots per month
• Talk Talk itemized bill since March 2014
• talkhome mobile itemized bill since march 2014
• proof of me visiting her in Pakistan: airline tickets, entry and exit passport stamp
• wedding photos ¬- with notes on the back of the photos stating where and when etc.
• Pictures of the couple alone and with family, days out etc
• receipt of hotel stay
• nikkah photos
• My UK Imam declaration he attended nikkah ceromony
• Prospective flight itinerary

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:01 pm

Hi just a message to stillwaiting123 I truly wish you the very very best of luck and hope you get the out come you need the best of wishes to you

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Gulio wrote:Asalaamu’alykum Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Allhamdu’lillah I am delighted to see the amount of support there is on this forum. I am in the process of gathering the relevant documentation in order to support my wife’s visa application. I have observed the posts on this thread and find them really helpful especially from brother Sajjaduk and Stillwaiting123. I am little confused on some of the procedure and documentation needed. Is it possible if I state what I know then I kind member of the team could provide some clarifications?
Jazak Allah Khair in advance.
Nikkah: September 2013
Valeema: October 2014
My 6th month wage slip will be out in October, can I still submit in the online application form on visa4uk website prior to this so my wife can attend the biometric enrolment and hand In her passport at Gerry’s Mirpur? Is this advisable? Is the biometric enrolment at Gerry’s Mirpur? Also does the applicant hand in their passport at Gerry’s Mirpur or to British Consulate in Islamabad?
Do I print the online declaration form after completing the VAF4A form and send to the applicant in Pakistan for her to sign and then for her to send back to me in the UK so I can send amongst other documents to Sheffield? Or can she submit this amongst her passport at the biometric enrolment at Gerry’s?
On the visa4uk website do I register with my details (sponsor) or my wife’s (applicant)? Who signs the declaration the sponsor or applicant?
In regards to the SU07 Form does the applicant take this along to her biometric enrolment or do I the sponsor send to Sheffield?
Does the following forms “Application Form – VAF4A and “appendix 2 (VAF 4a December 2013) financial requirement form ” need to be filled online by the sponsor (myself) in the uk and send to Sheffield? As on the form it states “This form is for use outside the UK only.”
How does I obtain Prospective flight itinerary?
If my Mothers name is on the tenancy agreement, do I still need to send the title deeds to Sheffield or is a tenancy agreement sufficient?
After my wife submits her biometric how long do I have to submit the documents to Sheffield?
On my nikkah namah my Pakistan address as written on my Pakistani Visa card is stated? Is this normal?
My first month wage was cash in hand but did not deposit in by bank as I directly paid my credit card with it? Also my wage has came in at various dates do to my employer having personal problems, will this cause an issue? My employer is happy to state this on employers letter.

PROCEDURE?
• I (sponsor) go on the visa4uk website register with my details.
• Apply under “applying for Someone Else” and enter the applicants details and passport number, family details, etc.
• Fill in all the details as though the applicant is filling it i.e. applicants family details, etc
• Pay the Immigration Health Surcharge of £653
• Book the appointment for the applicant to attend her biometric enrolment at Gerry’s in Mirpur, furthermore she only needs to take along her passport as I have to submit the nikkah nama along with other documents to the Home Office in Sheffield. Does she need to take anything else with here? I was told apparently she will have to take some sort of declaration form. If so where do I obtain this?
• Pay for the application online approx. £956.
• I the sponsor Fill in the following application vaf4a online and vaf4a appendix2 financial requirement. I’m confused as to who signs the vaf4a online form as it asks for applicants signature, but also states “did you use any representative?” does the sponsor sign this on behalf of the applicant.
• Supporting Documents to be sent to the following address : Settlement applications
International Operations and Visas,
6 Millsands Vulcan House ,
Sheffield,
S3 8NH
United Kingdom.
GWF reference number is marked clearly on both the outside of the envelope and at the top right hand corner of enclosed documents.

• DOCUMENTS

• Sponsor documents (me husband):
• Photocopy of my passport bio page and of stamped pages evident to me travelling to visit my wife (applicant) attested by my solicitor
• Cover letter stating: how I support the application; how I met my wife and where; the date of our marriage and place; how we kept in contact; the plans we have together living in the UK; brief explanation stating a letter is missed out my name on nikkah nammah as this is how it is spelt on my Pakistani visa card and birth certificate but however not on my passport. I will send the evidence of this along with my application ie my Pakistani visa card and my birth certificate. ie safraz instead of safaraz
• Sponsorship form SU07 signed by sponsor and attested by solicitor
• Application Form – VAF4A online filled online on visa4uk by sponsor in UK and email the declaration to wife (applicant) in Pakistan for her to then sign and resend to me in the UK from Pakistan and amongst the other documents to be send to Sheffield
• Application Form – appendix 2 (VAF 4a December 2013) financial requirement form: completed by hand by the sponsor in the UK

• Financial Documents:
• 6 bank statements signed and stamped by the bank
• 6 month wage slips – signed by employer
• Company headed employers letter confirming: employment, gross annual salary, confirmation as permanent staff , how much I have been paid in the last 6 months
• Employment contract

Applicant documents:
• Current passport – applicant hands this to Gerry’s Mirpur in Pakistan when attending biometric enrolment
• Signed declaration form - (printed online once VAF4A online form has been submitted?)

• Applicants documents to be sent to Sheffield by Sponsor:
• 3 passport sized photographs – with headscarf on
• Birth certificate – original issued by union council in english
• TB Certificate issued on 21 September 2015
• Original English test certificate in speaking and listening A1 issued by City and Guilds
• Immigration health surcharge (IHS) – how do I prove I have paid this?

Accommodation:
• Property inspection report from local estate agents
• Letter from parents stating they are happy for my wife to reside in the address
• Letter from landlord stating the rent will not increase due to my wife residing there and he is happy for her to do so for however long we want
• Talk Talk Bill in my name at home address
• Do I need to supply title deeds of the house? As my mum rents the property. If so how do I obtain them?
• Tenancy agreement in Mothers name

• Proof of relationship and communication:
• Original English translated nikkah namah – do I also need urdu copy?
• western union screenshot money being paid to my wife’s account
• viber log since December 2014 – 2 screenshots per month
• Talk Talk itemized bill since March 2014
• talkhome mobile itemized bill since march 2014
• proof of me visiting her in Pakistan: airline tickets, entry and exit passport stamp
• wedding photos ¬- with notes on the back of the photos stating where and when etc.
• Pictures of the couple alone and with family, days out etc
• receipt of hotel stay
• nikkah photos
• My UK Imam declaration he attended nikkah ceromony
• Prospective flight itinerary
1. Don't submit before your wage slip is out. Your financial documents need to be dated with 28 days of the online application NOT the biometric date. I made this mistake and my spouse visa was refused. Wait until your wage slip is out, phone your bank and get a statement sent out. The submit your online application and get everything booked.
2. Yes biometric is in Mirpur. You need to take Passport and hand it in there. Some people have said that they ask for the online application, signed as we as some passport photos. Some say they ask for 2 copies of the online application. I think this is just a money making ploy because they will make you print it out there. To be on the safe side get your spouse to take 4 passport photos and 2 copies of the online application. When your spouse goes to Gerry's make sure they only give them 2 of the passport photos (because they will probably do some sort of underhand thing like "accidentally" lose them, and you end up paying double the amount to get the photos redone, if they do that then you can just say, we've got two more photos).
3. All the documents, including the signed online application goes to Sheffield. Get your spouse to send this to you after the biometrics, she can't submit anything other than Passport at Gerrys.
4. On Visa4UK website you register as your wife and apply as her.
5. You sign declaration to sponsor the applicant, this can be a letter. Technically the SU07 form isn't required as it is for adult dependents, but it won't hurt your application. I have included this in mine too.
6. Don't need prospective flight itinerary at all, because flights get booked up etc.
7. You don't need title deeds. You need a letter from the landlord confirming that your wife can stay there. You need a letter from your Mum and Dad saying the same and that they will let you stay for free. You need to get a house inspection (council can normally do it) where they measure the rooms and do some calculation to figure out there is enough space for your wife.
8. Not sure, but you have a while. I think even if it's a couple of weeks you will be okay.
9. Regarding Nikkah Nama address, yes this is normal.
10. Wage going into your account has to correspond to the exact date it says on your payslips. You might have some issues here, but you can try and get your employer to explain everything in a letter and insha'Allah you will be okay.
11. Immigration Heath Surcharge is £600 I believe. This is paid online as part of the application. You will get an email confirming you have paid this. Just print it out and stick it in your application.
12. You need to send original Nikkah Nama as well in Urdu.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:56 am

hi remember I wrote in that on the 8th September my wife received a email saying delayed for further checks. yesterday I sent them an email asking for an update since the 8th September 2015
and I got this reply

we understand that you would like to know update of your application (cutting it short) they have tracked it and it has not yet been assessed by a clearance officer ECO
What is going on
one minute its deayed for further checks, the nxt it hasn't even been seen
really stressfull
application 17 june 2015

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:05 pm

@worried1 - Delayed for further checks is a generic email because they are running behind on applications. The standard response you will receive is has not been checked by an ECO, then one day when you send an email they will say it has been processed. I'm pretty sure the decision is made in literally a few minutes then it's just some admin after that takes a couple of days.
Timeline:

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:56 pm

Reemzzz wrote:Has anybody applied for spouse visa with carers allowance????
Yes I have applied under Carers Allowance. I submitted the online application on 16/07/2015. still waiting for a decision.
Online Application: 16/07/2015
Biometrics: 28/07/2015
Delayed Email Received: 13/09/2015
Escalated: 01/10/2015
Escalted: 23/11/2015
VISA GRANTED: 23/12/2015!!!!

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:59 pm

Does anybody know why they ECO takes up to 12 weeks to make a decision on a settlement visa application? What checks do they do?
Online Application: 16/07/2015
Biometrics: 28/07/2015
Delayed Email Received: 13/09/2015
Escalated: 01/10/2015
Escalted: 23/11/2015
VISA GRANTED: 23/12/2015!!!!

Reemzzz
Newly Registered

Post by Reemzzz » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:12 am

rashadjee wrote:
Reemzzz wrote:Has anybody applied for spouse visa with carers allowance????
Yes I have applied under Carers Allowance. I submitted the online application on 16/07/2015. still waiting for a decision.
Heyyyy I applied on the 26th june biometrics taken on the 1st of July im still waiting..... I emailed them for an updategot a reply saying decision delayed while futher checks and enquiries are being conducted..... wondering how long it will take now its been saying that since the 1st of Sept.....

Brom

Post by Brom » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:07 pm

Hello Everyone

I hope u all had a great Eid, just an update I have just recieved the official processed email and I have checked the refund sign is still there so I am soo worried please make dua for me as its my second application.

May Allah grant all our prayers ameen
1st application refused in jan 12/11/2014
2nd online application 14/04/15
2nd application submitted islamabad 22/04/15
Delayed email - 27/08/2015
Processed on update email 18/09/15
Official processed email - 28/09/15
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:06 pm

aysha1996 wrote:Hi just a message to stillwaiting123 I truly wish you the very very best of luck and hope you get the out come you need the best of wishes to you
Thanks sis means a lot xxxx

Everyone plz keep me in your duas :(

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Brom

Post by Brom » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:30 pm

Got the collection email nd checked ihs website the refund sign is still there so I am worried any Idea people

Please pray for me so I and everyone get their visas granted and get their loved once Ameen
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Brom wrote:Got the collection email nd checked ihs website the refund sign is still there so I am worried any Idea people

Please pray for me so I and everyone get their visas granted and get their loved once Ameen
Its just a theory doesn't mean much....

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

GRT.ALi
Newly Registered

Post by GRT.ALi » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Brom wrote:Got the collection email nd checked ihs website the refund sign is still there so I am worried any Idea people

Did you get the email before 5 pakistani time or according to UK TIME?

bg1971

A1 ESOL Deadline: Bio-metric after or before 5th Nov ?

Post by bg1971 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Assalam Alikum,
Hello everyone, further to the previous refusal, i am currently planning for a fresh application for my wife.
Can you please clarify about the 5th November deadline of the English Language Qualification.

Will it be okay to book bio-metric appointment after 5th November. While online submission will be done before 5th Nov.
Can i submit online on 4th November and book VFS appointment for 15th November ?
Please help me with this queries...

Many thanks
JazakAllah
BG1971
(Rehman)

machodan
Newly Registered

Re: A1 ESOL Deadline: Bio-metric after or before 5th Nov ?

Post by machodan » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:52 am

bg1971 wrote:Assalam Alikum,
Hello everyone, further to the previous refusal, i am currently planning for a fresh application for my wife.
Can you please clarify about the 5th November deadline of the English Language Qualification.

Will it be okay to book bio-metric appointment after 5th November. While online submission will be done before 5th Nov.
Can i submit online on 4th November and book VFS appointment for 15th November ?
Please help me with this queries...

Many thanks
JazakAllah
BG1971
(Rehman)
Can i ask the exact reason for your refusal? I can see that it had been refuser on the basis of financial grounds. My husband n I are applying under category A with 2 jobs.

Mentor_89
Newly Registered

Post by Mentor_89 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Stillwaiting - Doing lots of duas for you. Keep the faith. Insha'Allah we WILL win!

Brom - Like stillwaiting123 said, it is just a theory. One of many that have been and gone over the last few years. Like the email processed and concluded on last year. I wouldn't worry too much. Insha'Allah you will get the VISA. Please keep us all updated!

Guys when, according to my timeline should I ask for an update? I know it doesn't make much of a difference but it will hopefully make me feel a little better on the basis of "Some contact is better than no contact" :roll: . Should I wait another week?

Brom

Post by Brom » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:24 pm

Mentor_89 wrote:Stillwaiting - Doing lots of duas for you. Keep the faith. Insha'Allah we WILL win!

Brom - Like stillwaiting123 said, it is just a theory. One of many that have been and gone over the last few years. Like the email processed and concluded on last year. I wouldn't worry too much. Insha'Allah you will get the VISA. Please keep us all updated!

Guys when, according to my timeline should I ask for an update? I know it doesn't make much of a difference but it will hopefully make me feel a little better on the basis of "Some contact is better than no contact" :roll: . Should I wait another week?
I have collected my documents and unfortunately once again they have refused my application which I assume they will keep refusing God knows till how long as I have been living there for 9 years and came back on 2013 and started preparing to apply for a spouse visa thro Pakistan but I keep facing the harsh decision makers since first day of my app in 2004 in uk until now. Now I have refused on the basis of work again as they don't believe we actually make that money although to them they should only see of the tax is being paid or not nd if the business is actually running or not it shouldn't be their business on a smal or big business run their business and employees the m.....f had time to even google map the work place like he gets a trophy from the queen wow stopped the 9/11 incident. I am well pissed of now
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

Brom

Post by Brom » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:26 pm

Mentor_89 wrote:Stillwaiting - Doing lots of duas for you. Keep the faith. Insha'Allah we WILL win!

I have collected my documents and unfortunately once again they have refused my application which I assume they will keep refusing God knows till how long as I have been living there for 9 years and came back on 2013 and started preparing to apply for a spouse visa thro Pakistan but I keep facing the harsh decision makers since first day of my app in 2004 in uk until now. Now I have refused on the basis of work again as they don't believe we actually make that money although to them they should only see of the tax is being paid or not nd if the business is actually running or not it shouldn't be their business on a smal or big business run their business and employees the m.....f had time to even google map the work place like he gets a trophy from the queen wow stopped the 9/11 incident. I am well pissed of now
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

arsn04
Newly Registered

Post by arsn04 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Slam all
I did apply for spouse visa on 7 Jun n did biometric on 18 Jun. Following are the responses I got from UKVI after escalation.

Sept 8
Please note that your details have been escalated to the relevant
department for the matter to be looked into. You can expect a response
within the next 3 to 5 working days.

Sep 18
'Initial pre assessment completed. Application is in Entry Clearance
Officer’s queue for further assessment and checks/enquiries.'

Sep 21
Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British High Commission in Islamabad.
Unfortunately, the processing of your application has been delayed while we undertake further checks. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.
Pls need a guide what should I do. Do I need to call them?

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:16 pm

Brom wrote:

I am feeling so upset to read ur post bro. May Allah help us all. Its my 3rd attempt n i really hope n pray that we get our visas. I have daughter too now. And its really hard lovinmg without husband.

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:17 pm

Brom wrote:

SubhanAllah, that is really sad to hear :(, I think you should try and appeal as long as the tax is paid, they shouldn't really be able to say anything about it. Was this application sent to Sheffield or Islamabad? Maybe you will have more luck in Sheffield? I hope you are reunited with your spouse soon, it is extremely sad to hear about this, I will do dua for you.
Timeline:

Reemzzz
Newly Registered

Post by Reemzzz » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:14 am

I tracked my application and recieved a email today saying application has been processed and a decision has been made.... Anyone knoe hw long it will take to get the official email for collection? ?? Anyone been in a similar situation. .... Thanks in advance!! keep me on your duas as I will too.......

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:47 am

Reemzzz wrote:I tracked my application and recieved a email today saying application has been processed and a decision has been made.... Anyone knoe hw long it will take to get the official email for collection? ?? Anyone been in a similar situation. .... Thanks in advance!! keep me on your duas as I will too.......
Whats ur timeline? Few ppl get official processed emails the next day n few are waiting for weeks