ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gujarat University - Medium of English certificate- for HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mutual Association
Newly Registered

Gujarat University - Medium of English certificate- for HSMP

Post by Mutual Association » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:43 pm

Hi,

Has anyone received medium of english certificate from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad , India ?

I tried but have been informed they cant provide one , instead I need to get a letter from my college .

Has anyone studied from Sahajanand Afternoon college got this letter & have been successful ?

Please help !

hvdin
Newly Registered

Post by hvdin » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:58 am

Hi

Guj Uni have standard format for medium of instruction. The letter will be addressed to Work permits (HSMP ). I got HSMP approved few months back.

Just tell them, that you need this for HSMP. They have issued this letter to hundered;s of students. 100 Or 300 is fee , dont remember. you should get letter in 2-3 days. Add some days due to Diwali.

The letter will also contain yr grade (1st class etc. ), period of yr study (2002 to 2005 etc) for yr degree and college name.

It will have something like "as per college record his/her medium of instruction was english". so, you also need to get letter from college , stating yr medium of instruction during entire course.

Go to Room 14, 1st Floor, Mr. Shah was the incharge when I got this letter in June 2007.

Mutual Association
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by Mutual Association » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:42 pm

thanks for this info

So i will need letter from college as well as letter from university - right ?

Can you please also tell me if we need to get NARIC approvals for gujarat university / sahajanand college or only above two documents are fine ?

hvdin wrote:Hi

Guj Uni have standard format for medium of instruction. The letter will be addressed to Work permits (HSMP ). I got HSMP approved few months back.

Just tell them, that you need this for HSMP. They have issued this letter to hundered;s of students. 100 Or 300 is fee , dont remember. you should get letter in 2-3 days. Add some days due to Diwali.

The letter will also contain yr grade (1st class etc. ), period of yr study (2002 to 2005 etc) for yr degree and college name.

It will have something like "as per college record his/her medium of instruction was english". so, you also need to get letter from college , stating yr medium of instruction during entire course.

Go to Room 14, 1st Floor, Mr. Shah was the incharge when I got this letter in June 2007.