ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent extension docs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tbnag
India

Tier 1 Dependent extension docs

Post by tbnag » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:56 pm

Hi Experts,

I am applying for tier 1 dependent extension for my wife.
I can get all the documents required for her, but don't have council bill as we live in shared apartment and bills are on landlords name.

1.Is it enough to provide rental aggrement with mine and wife's name on it?

2. Also, can i provide MY mobile bill as utility bill, as there is no utility bill on her name, except a bank account?

Thanks!!

tbnag
India

Re: Tier 1 Dependent extension docs

Post by tbnag » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:25 am

Could anyone answer to my question please.

tbnag
India

Post by tbnag » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:59 am

Hi All,

I went through the Guidance notes on page-16, and it looks like my wife need to submit ONLY the fund maintenance bank statement, her passport, photograph and no other document require, as it is her extension. Am i correct?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... rs-1-2-4-5

During her first tier 1 dependent visa, we have already submitted-
Marriage certificate and other proofs that we are living together. Do you think i still need to provide these documents again for her extension?

She is applying for visa next week.

Please suggest

SameerSheikh
United Kingdom

Post by SameerSheikh » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:56 am

Hi

I believe you should provide the other proofs like living together and having future plans. It's always good to carry all these certificates along with the application, just in case they ask you. However, providing a marriage certificate won't be necessary as much proof of consistent relationship would be.How would they know since she came here, you guys are living a healthy relationship and don't intent to breakup? You can either attach may be some chat transcripts like whatsapp/Viber etc to support that you are having good relationship together still. Just an idea. If I would be in your shoe, I would have taken these into accounts too.

Regards
S. Sheikh

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:31 pm

SameerSheikh wrote:Hi

I believe you should provide the other proofs like living together and having future plans. It's always good to carry all these certificates along with the application, just in case they ask you. However, providing a marriage certificate won't be necessary as much proof of consistent relationship would be.How would they know since she came here, you guys are living a healthy relationship and don't intent to breakup? You can either attach may be some chat transcripts like whatsapp/Viber etc to support that you are having good relationship together still. Just an idea. If I would be in your shoe, I would have taken these into accounts too.

Whatsapp Viber chat are not a mandatory or needed document for extensions. A strong cover letter from both (dependent and sponsor) is a good support along with some documents showing name of both like recent bills, bank statement etc.

Regards
S. Sheikh