ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa need some information please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hassan mostafa
Newly Registered

Spouse visa need some information please

Post by Hassan mostafa » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:22 pm

hello everyone
Please need some information about the following:
I am starting a job in UK with £18700 to sponsor my wife( spouse visa) from outside UK ,I know that I will need 6 months wage slips and bank statement.
My question is :
1: if I rent 2 bed house it will cost me about £700 and I need to pay council taxe and bills , do I need to show some saving each month from my wages or its ok as soon as Iam reaching the 18600 ?
2: durning this 6 months is it ok to live in a cheap place or staying in my brother house and then before two months of applying to visa I will rent the house so I can save £700 a month ?
3: is 2 bed room enough for me and my wife and our 3 kids ages (6,4,2)years ?
My family contain me (British citzen) and my foreign wife and our 3 British kids.
Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa need some information please

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:34 pm

Hassan mostafa wrote:hello everyone
Please need some information about the following:
I am starting a job in UK with £18700 to sponsor my wife( spouse visa) from outside UK ,I know that I will need 6 months wage slips and bank statement.
My question is :
1: if I rent 2 bed house it will cost me about £700 and I need to pay council taxe and bills , do I need to show some saving each month from my wages or its ok as soon as Iam reaching the 18600 ? It doesn't matter how you spend you money or whether you have savings, as long as you are earning £18,600 p.a
2: durning this 6 months is it ok to live in a cheap place or staying in my brother house and then before two months of applying to visa I will rent the house so I can save £700 a month ? No problem
3: is 2 bed room enough for me and my wife and our 3 kids ages (6,4,2)years ?
My family contain me (British citzen) and my foreign wife and our 3 British kids. Yes.
Thanks
Remember to get a letter from your landlord agreeing to your family living in the flat with you.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Hassan mostafa
Newly Registered

Post by Hassan mostafa » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:51 pm

I will do
Thank you very much Casa

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Hassan mostafa wrote:I will do
Thank you very much Casa
Make sure you get an immigration housing report done by the council for the rented house to make sure it is big enough.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Hi every one.
I got a guestiom which not really relevant to this thread, but I will appreciate any help.
I will be applying for my wife spouse visa next month . today my employer made a mistake he transferred my wages to my account he has used his own name as a reference not the business name like he has used his business name in the last five months.
His name is also written on the payslips next to his business
Will this have any effect will the visa officer think why is the last five months wages transfered on business name into my bank account and this month is not. It's on his name.
Shall we transfer it again or leave as its because we can't change the name. Plz help.
Thanks.

Hassan mostafa
Newly Registered

Post by Hassan mostafa » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:04 am

shakoorh wrote:
Hassan mostafa wrote:I will do
Thank you very much Casa
Make sure you get an immigration housing report done by the council for the rented house to make sure it is big enough.
will do
Thank you very much Shakoorh

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:14 am

Just one point on your concern about when to start renting the larger flat. You only need to submit evidence of adequate accommodation that will be available on your family's arrival. Also, if you are renting the flat from an estate agent, they should be able to provide an accommodation report, probably for a lower fee (if any) than the Council.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.