ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Documents required for Spouse Visa

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:40 am

Please don't SHOUT. I can read your post without needing it written in capitals. I'll leave it to others to advise, while I spend some time with my family. :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Bucki

Post by Bucki » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:46 am

Casa wrote:Please don't SHOUT. I can read your post without needing it written in capitals. I'll leave it to others to advise, while I spend some time with my family. :|
not shouting :shock:
I am just trying to put my word across.

Reason why I posted this long list is to give no room for excused to UKVI
if you already say "nah can't be bothered" then is like, shooting in the dark.

Anyway ... cheers for ur time :)

we-selamu ailekum

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:52 am

OP has a lawyer, one will expect him to be resolving these issues.

He is legally obliged to resolve these issues as that what he is paid for, and contracted to do. People on the forum should not feel compelled to deal with all these issues.

In any event OP , it is not proper to open many thread on the same topic. It clogs up the forum.

Moderators are here to help. People should not view them as obliged to deal with their issues at their beck and call.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Bucki

Post by Bucki » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:59 am

Obie wrote:OP has a lawyer, one will expect him to be resolving these issues.

He is legally obliged to resolve these issues as that what he is paid for, and contracted to do. People on the forum should not feel compelled to deal with all these issues.

In any event OP , it is not proper to open many thread on the same topic. It clogs up the forum.

Moderators are here to help. People should not view them as obliged to deal with their issues at their beck and call.
whatever OP means !?

I did not force anybody here...
as anybody else in this forum, I posted questions and now where it is needed most < I am being ignored.

If you do not want to help, then at least do not come with stuff like "we are not lawyers" as all know that.

Thanks for your time

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:59 am

Your attitude isn't helping your request for advice. You haven't been ignored, in fact you've had more ongoing advice and attention on the forum than many other members. Nowhere have I indicated 'Nah! I can't be bothered'. I simply pointed out that I didn't have time to answer all your questions on the list and I'm sorry if you think it unreasonable to want to spend some time relaxing with my family. As they say in 'Dragon's Den'...I'm out!

Op = Original Poster

Wa alaikum salam
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Bucki

Post by Bucki » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Casa wrote:Your attitude isn't helping your request for advice. You haven't been ignored, in fact you've had more ongoing advice and attention on the forum than many other members. Nowhere have I indicated 'Nah! I can't be bothered'. I simply pointed out that I didn't have time to answer all your questions on the list and I'm sorry if you think it unreasonable to want to spend some time relaxing with my family. As they say in 'Dragon's Den'...I'm out!

Op = Original Poster

Wa alaikum salam
I see this is going in the wrong direction!
As per say, I said thanks for your time :) didnt I ?!

I see many other threads how they get advised but fair enough... I am asking too many questions.

Anyway, never mind.
Thanking you for your time as you been nr1 in advising me most.

THANK YOU

ali_ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by ali_ahmed » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Hello Every One.

I am on ILR on long residency and i have applied for my wife as spouse visa (FLR M). Previously she was on my Tier 1 dependent and her visa expiry is March 2016. I have applied on Premium services and provide them the all documents.
My Wife is on payroll of my company which is running properly and two years old company. every thing went well but they ask for further documents regarding my company:
Last 12 Month company bank st.
Last year company set of accounts
Last 12 months My personal Bank st.
all service contracts between my company and clients.

Is this the normal practice or this is new in this FLRM Catagory.

Kindly advice me on this as they gave us two weeks to respond.

Many Thanks