ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KALTS
BANNED

Naturalisation

Post by KALTS » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Dear forum members,

Can you please help me with the following questions in the Naturalisation form.

Question 1.22

I have obtained an academic qualification deemed by UK NARIC to meet the recognised
standard of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or PhD in the United Kingdom and:
i. UK NARIC has confirmed that the qualification was taught or researched in English

I did my Bachelor's degree from India and got this English Language Assessment from NARIC which equates it to CEFR C1 but does not mention about my Indian degree being equivalent to a UK Bachelor's degree as asked in the question in AN FORM (above). I am also going to print and send the PBS Calculator score i.e 10. Will these be enough to meet the English language requirement ? If yes then shall I check the boxes next to the aforementioned 2 questions ?

Many thanks for your help.

KALTS
BANNED

Re: Naturalisation

Post by KALTS » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Looks like this answered my questions. Shoudln't have gone for the NARIC english assessment option anyways :roll:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... _of_englis

Do correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.