ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

brother affecting spouse visa??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aniya

brother affecting spouse visa??

Post by aniya » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:58 pm

hi there everyone.,
as usual i find this site as a relief when i get to read all these helps and advice.

Now as me and my husband are in the progress of building our file to present it back to Hong Kong.
There's another problem that arose to me and i don't have any how much this will have an affect on my case.

if you all have read my previous post regarding my brother and the reasons for his refusal.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=20547

now as they have mention one of the reason the ECO is not satisfied to give the clearance is that they note that his sister which is me ,is in Hong Kong so why cant he come and stay with me..

But now my question is will this reason or his application affect my Settlement visa when i apply because this has got nothing to do with me.
I am living with my husband so i cant really support him.

and lastly, i have no relatives or anyone in Hong Kong whom i can be with or stay with, apart one or two of my friends. Will this be a strong point for my application or will it weaken it...basically this question in my mind as i'm soooo worried that if the ECO refuses me ,i have no where to stay in HK.
the reason i overstayed in this country also due to i had no one left in HK to stay with while my husband builds the file up.
and this is what is freaky me out ...coz im sure they ask the question what will i do if they refuse me or what is my plan B if i get refused.
i need desperate help..pleaseeeee..
thank you[/url]