ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to escalate Naturalization delivered wrong address?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

puneetdwd

How to escalate Naturalization delivered wrong address?

Post by puneetdwd » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:38 pm

Hi,
This is the 5th month we have not received our naturalisation After several contact via emails to UKVI we contact our local MP and my wife got a call stating that the naturalisation was delivered on 26th Aug which is a month ago - which we have not received probably delivered at wrong address (how negligent) and the person said he will get back to us in details. It 2 days nobody get back to us. How to escalate it ?
I have already posted this here http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... l#p1250592

My daughter's Application Timeline, both of us have ILR and she was born in UK

MN1 REGISTRATION
Method of application: Nationality Checking Service (Edinburgh Council) 22/05/2015
Date of receipt by UKBA:
Biometric Letter date : 02/06/2015
Date biometrics enrolled: 17/06/2015

Date of receipt of acknowledgement: Awaiting
Date of receipt of approval: Awaiting
Date of receipt of documents: Awaiting
Date of receipt of registration certificate: Awaiting
P

cool mind

Re: How to escalate Naturalization delivered wrong address?

Post by cool mind » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:21 pm

How did you inform ukba about your change of address? The form clearly say that it should be in writing although there is an online form as well but I think traditional writing method is still more effective?

puneetdwd

Post by puneetdwd » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:47 pm

I had not change address...They deliver it to wrong address as per from my office of MP.
P

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Oh :( :( . so sorry. But I think you shouldn't merely believe on telephone operator who usually don't know nothing because this type of mistakes usually not happen for naturalization application. Call them again.