ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My brother application was refuse as extended family member

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maomao

My brother application was refuse as extended family member

Post by maomao » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:13 am

Sorry for the second post just to make some correction . THANKS

Hi every one,after getting the advise from good friend and others in this forum , I sent in my brother EEA application was refused 27 of this month
Reasons: because money was sent from Africa to my wife on her name in just one of the receipts which means my brother is not a dependant, he did not satisfied reg 8 (2)a, b and c. Of the immigration rules. My brother must accompany or joining the EEA national prior entering the the UK .
Appeal form was given. they asked if he is sure he is qualify let him apply again or alternatively leave the country as he has no basis in the country. These are the document supplied: my wife two passports, showing the time he entered the UK IN 2005 10 years now she is a per earnest resident even without the H/O endorsing that, all the money transaction from my wide and me to MY BROTHER, bank statement ,my birth certificate and my brothers, one,my house he was leaving back home, he school fees my wife paid, all the college receipts from the college back home,
Western Union money transfer. Should we go for an appeal of file for judiciary review? Please advise and I must state that we provided other bit of piece documents that shows that he is a continue dependant with us in the UK since he entered proof of the same address, doctor letter and other proof of address. Thanks waiting

maomao

Re: My brother application was refuse as extended family mem

Post by maomao » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:20 am

Anyone to commit please please?

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:45 am

maomao wrote: Reasons: because money was sent from Africa to my wife on her name in just one of the receipts which means my brother is not a dependent
What do you mean by this? It's not clear Has your brother sent money to your wife? If so, I think this would seem strange.

What age is he?

jawad2016
Newly Registered

Post by jawad2016 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Heloo ....i wanto apply for EXtend family member visa .my bro is irish national he is now in irleand i want to jion him.its important that he move another EU country or its not require or any other country which immigraiton is change nt require that,s rule please kindly guide me

seekingadvice87

Post by seekingadvice87 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:46 pm

jawad2016 wrote:Heloo ....i wanto apply for EXtend family member visa .my bro is irish national he is now in irleand i want to jion him.its important that he move another EU country or its not require or any other country which immigraiton is change nt require that,s rule please kindly guide me

Hi!
If your brother is Irish in Ireland and your intention is to apply as his extended family member under EU laws then I think your brother will have to be elsewhere.

seekingadvice87

Post by seekingadvice87 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:48 pm

seekingadvice87 wrote:
jawad2016 wrote:Heloo ....i wanto apply for EXtend family member visa .my bro is irish national he is now in irleand i want to jion him.its important that he move another EU country or its not require or any other country which immigraiton is change nt require that,s rule please kindly guide me

Hi!
If your brother is Irish in Ireland and your intention is to apply as his extended family member under EU laws then I think your brother will have to be elsewhere.
Oh and except if you've already lived with him and are moving back to Ireland together?

jawad2016
Newly Registered

Post by jawad2016 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:34 pm

no i am not living with him..nowdays i am in pakistan nd my brother is in ireland.ok plese tell me which support document requirment for that, visa .i want to apply Exentd family member visa..

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:03 pm

jawad2016 wrote:no i am not living with him..nowdays i am in pakistan nd my brother is in ireland.ok plese tell me which support document requirment for that, visa .i want to apply Exentd family member visa..
If he's an Irish citizen living in Ireland then EEA route is not available to you.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....