ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP-About income

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Neelam1
Newly Registered

HSMP-About income

Post by Neelam1 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:51 pm

Hai,

I am 28ys old and working in a company on a work permit since feb, 2007. earning 21,000 pound per year.

Before feb, 2007 i was working in a superstore.

I came here in oct. 2004 did my Msc.

I have applied HSMP and in the earning section i have shown UK earning of superstore and my present company in additional to this i have also shown part time earning of job in india.

i have income tax, salary slips and offer letter of indian company while working from here and doing my present job.

if i do n't show my indian supplementary income, i am not eligible.

Will this be a problem in obtaining HSMP, if i show my indian income also..while working here also.. please advise.

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:30 am

Hey,
well ur case looks a bit complex (not really)...if u want to claim ur earnings frm India..u need to supply all the docs as per the guidance..and regarding job in supersotre...i dont think it wil wrk..as u r applying for Highly skilled Immigration and doing a job in super store..there is a risk of rejection...but u never know..
i dont have a clear picture of ur case so cant guide u properly...
gud luk anyways..
Asim