ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions on spouse visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hannah27

Questions on spouse visa

Post by hannah27 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:53 am

Hi All

My husband has his interview for spouse visa on 29th november. In the bundle of documents we gave to the embassy we included a copy of my husbands refusal from when he was applying for settlement whilst in the UK. The refusal states that we did not have a family life as we were not living together, engaged etc and also said that my husband could live his life in albania and it would not breach his human rights to go back and build his life up their and i could go with him if i wish. It also said that it could be seen that my husband started a relationship with me when he thought that he may be refused to stay in the UK. This refusal happened in February 2007, since then we have moved in together, got engaged and got married in Albania last month.

My question is did we possibly make a mistake by including the judges refusal in the bundle of papers becuase maybe the albanian embassy will take the judges point of view and refuse his application. I know its a seperate application but maybe in a way it will give them ideas as to a reason to refuse him.
Can they refuse on the grounds that i could come and live with him in Albania? or that they think he started a relationship with me when he thought he mite have to leave? (this is not true as we have been together since april 2005 and the court case wasnt until feb 07, between 1999 and 2007 he was left in limbo with his case cos the home office lost his paperwork.
I miss my husband so much and i am so worried that he will be refused, he has his own house and a business in uk and has worked so hard to make his life here. maybe i am being paranoid but i just need some reassurance.
thanks all for your help.
Hannah

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:46 pm

You didn't make a mistake - they would have found this document anyway.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

hannah27

Post by hannah27 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:03 am

oh good thanks for your reply victoria. x