ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 5-Year Response, Anyone?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nahmed

Re: EU1 5-Year Response, Anyone?

Post by nahmed » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Yes i did once but they didnt even bother replying.

What exactly did they reply to u man?

Tsdhot
Newly Registered

Post by Tsdhot » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:41 pm

@nahmed man they just written CORRESPONDENCE WILL ISSUED SHORTLY ....thats its nothing else

Tsdhot
Newly Registered

Post by Tsdhot » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:45 pm

@nahmed i m bit confused about email,someone told me that sometime they issue again temp stamp for making decision.

nahmed

Post by nahmed » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:33 pm

Nah boss!

They have simply replied to your email. If they wanted extra time, they would have written in the post that we need extra time and here is further temporary stay. The fact that they contacted the employer means that the application is being dealt with and the email suggests that the response will be with you very shortly hopefully. They are already 4 weeks late any way.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:54 pm

I think you should exercise a bit of restrain.

I called the department of justice today, and was informed by an official that the strike meant that pending posts are yet to be delivered.

Yours may be one of the responses delayed by the strike.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Tsdhot
Newly Registered

Post by Tsdhot » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:28 pm

@nahmed yeh man i think so before friday it will be our hands..
Best of luck nahmed..@obie i know but today my other posts come .

nahmed

Post by nahmed » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:53 pm

@obie. Our temps expiring 10th October. What happens if we dont get the response by friday? Where do we legally stand? Would it mean that the current period on temp would b wasted when it comes to calculating the 5 year period?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:18 pm

Nothing will be wasted as your right under EU law is automatic, and not dependent on the validity or expiry of your temporary stamp 4.

You should write to the department of justice.

nahmed

Post by nahmed » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:08 am

@Obie. Is it the case for both FMs and Extended FMs? I meant regarding the automatic right you mentioned.

Also, would you be able to share the telephone number for the DOJ that I could ring to check up?

Thanks

nahmed

Post by nahmed » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:39 am

@Tsdhot. Anything in today's post my friend?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:21 pm

nahmed wrote:@Obie. Is it the case for both FMs and Extended FMs? I meant regarding the automatic right you mentioned.

Also, would you be able to share the telephone number for the DOJ that I could ring to check up?

Thanks
Irish law does not differenciate between family member and extended family.

Both are classified as Family members.

Tsdhot
Newly Registered

Post by Tsdhot » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:46 pm

@nahmed nothing bruv postman told me due to strick they havent recived any post and thy Anpost work today normally so i think may be tomorrow or day after tomorrow.thanks

nahmed

Post by nahmed » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:34 am

Anything in the post today Tsdhot?

Tsdhot
Newly Registered

Post by Tsdhot » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:20 pm

@nahmed nothing bruv..i don't know what they doing., what about u?

nahmed

Post by nahmed » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:32 pm

@Obie,
I was speaking to a friend yesterday who has been living in Ireland for a good number of years under EU rights. He advised me yesterday that his response was issued couple of days past his 6-month Temp 4 stamp which caused him to loose his initial temp period when applying for IE naturalisation. So basically, as advised by his lawyer, he had to wait for extra 6-7 months for his naturalisation application as his 5-year continued legal residence required for the application now started from the new 5-year stamp4EUFAM because of the 5 day gap on his passport between his temp4 and the EUFAM. Is that correct Obie?
Please could you shed some light on this for me.

nahmed

Post by nahmed » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:26 pm

No man, nothing in the post today too.

Tsdhot
Newly Registered

Post by Tsdhot » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:44 pm

@nahmed i think it will be definitely in this week. :)

seekingadvice87

Post by seekingadvice87 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Obie wrote:
nahmed wrote:@Obie. Is it the case for both FMs and Extended FMs? I meant regarding the automatic right you mentioned.

Thanks
Irish law does not differenciate between family member and extended family.

Both are classified as Family members.

Hello Obie,

I'm curious here as I am dependent on my EU citizen sibling therefore I fall under the permitted family. Could you enlighten me further what you meant by Ireland not differentiating between family/extended family please?

Thanks

nahmed

Post by nahmed » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Hi Tsdhot,

Anything in the post today?

Nothing at my end yet.

Tsdhot
Newly Registered

Post by Tsdhot » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:22 pm

@nahmed today I received my case and unfortunately its refused by damb people saying that i am unable to porve relation but i send tham all my birth certificates..so i dont know what to do know

nahmed

Post by nahmed » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:34 am

Hi Tsdhot,
V got ours through yesterday too. They dropped card so i went to pick it up in the afternoon. Mixed response in our case. They have approved my mums application but refused my brother's unfortunately.
No specific reason given, just say you failed to provide satisfactory evidence, dont mention whats missing. We sent whole folders of evidences man lapsing whole of over 5 years. Seriously distressing. They have included the review form with 15 days deadline. The problem is that we dont even know whats missing and what they are looking for that we must provide. I suppose its their way of discouraging further people from turning up at their doorsteps. The EFMs with lesser right are at the front end of the whip. Seriously, i did send 2 full A4 folders of genuine dependency and household membership and they simply refuse with a single line. Dont know if Solvit will be able to help?
Currently queing up at GNIB dublin to get my mums stamp4eufam. Its 5:30am now, I hope I will be able to get a token today. Seems quite busy. Lets c hopefully.
I will need lots of advice how to go about with the review, will come back and ask at the forum once i come back to some senses. If any of you guys have any advice for us please share.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:01 am

That is strange, they should at least they should at least provide reasons for the refusal.

Tsdhot
Newly Registered

Post by Tsdhot » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:15 am

@nahmed ohh man they are so stupid,same here i was submit 4 years same address profs that we are living in same house which is our own property and i dont have to pay rent and submit 1 year prof of ireland. And submit my uncle and my mother and my own birth certificate to prof our relation that my uncle and my mother are real brother/sister.after 9 months with whole drama they saying. You are unble to prof a satisfactory evidence to prove that you are a family member of eu citizen and you are also dont prove your prior state dependancy that you are member of household..

Now i m think to go for first review and apply for eea family permit and put the residence card application from uk. Can you plz help me for eea family permit

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:20 am

Was birth Certificate provided.

Evidence that the person will not be able to meet their essential needs without the support from the EU citizen.

Evidence that the Household was in the control of the EU citizen.

Tsdhot
Newly Registered

Post by Tsdhot » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:34 am

Birth certificate provided and the bills on name on eu citizen provided but not provide the property papers now i m thinking to send in reviw..i can't understand the second one