ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with FLR (M) please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

riyamukherjee
Newly Registered

Help with FLR (M) please

Post by riyamukherjee » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:32 pm

Hi,
I will be applying for my spouse visa extension this month. I have few queries regarding the FLR (M) form.

My husband is Brtiish (last year got his naturalisation and british passport). He earns more then 18600 per annum. I also work part time. My question is ..

1. Do I need to give my part timer employement detail along with my husbands details in the finance section? My earning is less then 18600 pa. So is it okay if i leave my section blank and only give my husband's job details?
2. Questions like when did you last see your sponsor? How often you meet etc? Can I just write 'Everyday/Today' as we live together
3. Do I need to give latest 6 months bank statements (on joint names) and hubby's payslips or just like other documents the bank statement and payslips also must be evenly divided from the last 2.5 years? evenly divided like every quarter bank statement, payslips etc.
4. We have documents with joint names on bank statement, house rental, electricity & gas, council tax. Other than this on single names (sent on same address) we have NHS doc, driving license, election voting card ... are these documents enough or we need anything else as well?

PS. I have my english test, and life in uk also.

Thanks

riyamukherjee
Newly Registered

Re: Help with FLR (M) please

Post by riyamukherjee » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 am

Somebody please answer.
Thank you

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by michali » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:13 am

1. If your husband is earning the required amount or above, you have no need to include your part time salary.
2. I would probably just say 'we live together so everyday'
3. No! The last six months bank statements ( original unless stamped and authenticated by the bank) and corresponding original payslips from your husband's employment are essential. Make sure the entire previous six months is covered.
4. You need six pieces of official correspondence from at least three different sources in joint names or twelve pieces addressed individually spread as evenly as possible over the period, or a combination of both joint and individual correspondence.

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:16 pm

riyamukherjee wrote:Hi,
I will be applying for my spouse visa extension this month. I have few queries regarding the FLR (M) form.

My husband is Brtiish (last year got his naturalisation and british passport). He earns more then 18600 per annum. I also work part time. My question is ..

1. Do I need to give my part timer employement detail along with my husbands details in the finance section? My earning is less then 18600 pa. So is it okay if i leave my section blank and only give my husband's job details?
2. Questions like when did you last see your sponsor? How often you meet etc? Can I just write 'Everyday/Today' as we live together
3. Do I need to give latest 6 months bank statements (on joint names) and hubby's payslips or just like other documents the bank statement and payslips also must be evenly divided from the last 2.5 years? evenly divided like every quarter bank statement, payslips etc.
4. We have documents with joint names on bank statement, house rental, electricity & gas, council tax. Other than this on single names (sent on same address) we have NHS doc, driving license, election voting card ... are these documents enough or we need anything else as well?

Thanks
As long as 18600 meet either way, you will be fine. you answered your 2nd question perfectly your own, what do you want to say in query number 3 but as far as i know you need 6 months latest statement of your partner where he earns money and joint statement will do as well. and you are absoultely fine in number 4. You dont need to provide more.

And how you going to make the application by post or premium. You have to pay healthcare surcharge fees according to new immigration rules. So bear in mind. Here i am give you a link so you can have better idea. https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... n/overview
jignesh

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 am

riyamukherjee wrote:Hi,

Thanks
1. If your husbands salary is enough to fulfil the financial requirement then no need to mention your salary.
2. I wrote we live together :D
3. For financial requirement you need 6 banks statements and 6 payslips and for your co-hab documents you need at least 6 documents covering two year period starting from the initial grant of spouse visa (not prior to the application date) You just need once every 4 months (so in total 6)
4. You need 6 documents from three sources, so yes that is enough.

riyamukherjee
Newly Registered

Post by riyamukherjee » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:06 pm

Thank you so much guys for your help. I am planning to post my application by next Monday. I have all the documents with me (just need to sort them accordingly).
Yes, I have already paid the Health Surcharge and have the reference number for it.

Phew! quite a lot of paperwork :)
Thanks again everyone!
Will post my timeline once i submit my papers.

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:19 pm

riyamukherjee wrote:Thank you so much guys for your help. I am planning to post my application by next Monday. I have all the documents with me (just need to sort them accordingly).
Yes, I have already paid the Health Surcharge and have the reference number for it.

Thanks again everyone!
Good luck!

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:42 pm

riyamukherjee wrote:Thank you so much guys for your help. I am planning to post my application by next Monday. I have all the documents with me (just need to sort them accordingly).

Thanks again everyone!
Please keep in touch and advice me when i also need information from you. As my wife also applying in future so good luck for your application and all the best.
jignesh

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:47 pm

jignesh

riyamukherjee
Newly Registered

Post by riyamukherjee » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:02 am

Sure, I will. And thanks again everyone for your help. I have sent my application by post this morning by recorded next day delivery. Fingers crossed now.

Harry438

Post by Harry438 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:34 pm

riyamukherjee wrote:Sure, I will. And thanks again everyone for your help. I have sent my application by post this morning by recorded next day delivery. Fingers crossed now.

Hi riyamukherjoo, out of interest, if a person is applying for 1st time as a spouse visa, will he/she need to submit 6 sets of documents from 3 different sources ?

Its just am applying for a spouse visa and am currently on tier 2 so wanted to know if its still the case or we just need to show that me and my partner are living together and 6 sets of documents are needed when i apply for spouse visa extension ?

TIA

riyamukherjee
Newly Registered

Post by riyamukherjee » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:28 pm

If you are using FLR (M) form which I used, then you need to give at least 6 docs from 3 diff sources. But if you using some other form, then sorry I am not sure about it.

When I applied for my first time spouse visa (after marriage from India) then the requirements were totally diff from what it is for this time. Someone from Tier2 would be able to answer you correctly.