ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naza733

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by naza733 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:09 pm

My wife received an email to collect passport from VAC in Lahore and then my wife received a phone call later in the day to confirm the passport collection time.
She is going tomorrow. I am hoping it has been granted as there is no refund button on the IHS and to verify that theory I received only one email whereas two would have meant a refund from IHS if I am correct.

Aj_ak
Newly Registered

Post by Aj_ak » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Salaam brothers and sisters. I am new to this and just wanted to know if anyone has been in the same situation i am in or if i can get some advice.

I submitten an application for my wife in March 2015 and i received a declined decision by the end of May. My application was declined for 2 reasons, firstly for discrepancies with the english certificate which was issued by city & guilds and secondly for not meeting financial requirements when i actually do as i work in banking and have been recieving well over the threshold of £18,600 for around 2 years.

I appealed the decision in June as both declined decisions were wrong.

Upon hearihg from the appeal The first declined decision was over turned as they contacted city and guilds and confirmed the certificate as being genuine. However they upheld on me not meeting financial requirements because for some bizzare reason they think i work in 3 different places (which i do not) i only work for the one firm.

I can only suggest they may have mixed my case up with someone else. I have recieved a court date for June 2016 but want to see if i can sort this well before then.
Anyone been in a similar situation or have any advice for me??

GRT.ALi
Newly Registered

Post by GRT.ALi » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:32 pm

Luckybird wrote:
GRT.ALi wrote:Alhamdulillah with the grace of Allah . Visa has been granted after such a long wait for printing. Was was concluded on the 10th september . The printing took nearly 4 weeks . After escalating 3 times they finally printed it. Wish everyone the best. May Allah reunite you with your spouses soon. Lots of duas and ibaadat is the key. Never lose hope
Congratulations thats really good news and your wait has finally paid off. Which visa application did you use?
Thank you and i used the lahore one. Took a very long time to peint though. Had to escalate 3 times!!

fizaa
Newly Registered

Post by fizaa » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 pm

GRT.ALi wrote:Visa has been granted from 28th september up until 28th october .
Salam...im new on this forum...I recently refused on the reason of english certificate cambridge ket a1...i read on this forum 2 or 3 people also face same situation..can any one help me out that can this situation solve in review??or i should apply new case with new english course...as they could not find online result

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:42 pm

fizaa wrote:
Salam...im new on this forum...I recently refused on the reason of english certificate cambridge ket a1...i read on this forum 2 or 3 people also face same situation..can any one help me out that can this situation solve in review??or i should apply new case with new english course...as they could not find online result
Appeal, get a letter from where your husband took his test and one from Cambridge English, also contact your MP to also send a letter
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:12 pm

fizaa wrote:
Why are people getting refused on English tests are you guys not using the recommended centres for the English tests
I'm sure there's a list of recommmemded centres on the website

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:05 pm

hayaahrff wrote:
fizaa wrote:
Why are people getting refused on English tests are you guys not using the recommended centres for the English tests
Surely its not your fault if results haven't been updated online :(

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:45 pm

hayaahrff wrote:
fizaa wrote:
It's because there is a issue with the Cambridge English software and the test centres are blaming Cambridge English and vice versa, in addition to this the ECO's are not using the backup method

fizaa
Newly Registered

Post by fizaa » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Its not our fault...i took test from lhr icd in may2014...actually im second time refused..first time some financial issuse...and now this stupid reason...first time b yehi certificate tha...cambrige ne confirm kiya hai k test original hai...test center wale b kehtay hyn k un ki galti nahi...

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:21 pm

fizaa wrote:Its not our fault...i took test from lhr icd in may2014...actually im second time refused..first time some financial issuse...and now this stupid reason...first time b yehi certificate tha...cambrige ne confirm kiya hai k test original hai...test center wale b kehtay hyn k un ki galti nahi...
Duas Allah makes it easy for you....i think u should just appeal don't reapply if its just the test certificate
in shaa Allah all goes well for you

GRT.ALi
Newly Registered

Post by GRT.ALi » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:33 pm

Why is everyone even goinf through the hassle of these tests? Much easier option is just do the ielts life skills at a1. Simple and straight forward test

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:42 pm

GRT.ALi wrote:Why is everyone even goinf through the hassle of these tests? Much easier option is just do the ielts life skills at a1. Simple and straight forward test
I was also confused coz that's the one I booked the IELTS A1 test and u can find a list of test centres on the website to with contact details

fizaa
Newly Registered

Post by fizaa » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:53 pm

hayaahrff wrote:
fizaa wrote:Its not our fault...i took test from lhr icd in may2014...actually im second time refused..first time some financial issuse...and now this stupid reason...first time b yehi certificate tha...cambrige ne confirm kiya hai k test original hai...test center wale b kehtay hyn k un ki galti nahi...
Duas Allah makes it easy for you....i think u should just appeal don't reapply if its just the test certificate
Inshallah...yeah there is only one reason...i will also take ielts life nd skill level 1 from british council..and will also end it with appeal...but appeal takes long time...plz pray for me

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:05 pm

fizaa wrote:
hayaahrff wrote:
Inshallah...yeah there is only one reason...i will also take ielts life nd skill level 1 from british council..and will also end it with appeal...but appeal takes long time...plz pray for me
Don't worry in shaa Allah in shaa Allah this time all goes wellread durood shareef all the time
duas are with you :)

zakikhan

Post by zakikhan » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Salam Fiza really sorry to hear about your refusal. I've kept up with this saga and it seems UKVI are just refusing anyone with Cambridge test, contrary to their own policy. Maybe it's an idea to reapply with IELTS. What is your timeline also??

I applied on 27 July so it won't be too long I hope for a reply, but with my wife having done Cambridge test and Cambridge Centre stating my result isn't online i am not confident but khayr Allah knows best.
Online application: 11th July 2015
Biometric Islamabad: 27 July 2015
Case processed email: 22 October 2015
Collection Email: 28 October 2015
Visa Granted: 29 October 2015

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:01 am

Salaam fizaa

Really sorry to hear about your refusal my husbands case was also refused on the same issue cambridge ket test. I have appealed with letter from cambridge and help from.ramondsayr i have also been to my mp and they have contacted ukvi im.still waiting

But inshallah appeal it should all go well.

Salaam raymondsaar any news from your mp yet you went before me also when was your appeal court money taken.out ?! I cant read private msgs

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:41 am

tiger girl wrote:Salaam fizaa

Really sorry to hear about your refusal my husbands case was also refused on the same issue cambridge ket test. I have appealed with letter from cambridge and help from.ramondsayr i have also been to my mp and they have contacted ukvi im.still waiting

But inshallah appeal it should all go well.

Salaam raymondsaar any news from your mp yet you went before me also when was your appeal court money taken.out ?! I cant read private msgs
For all those people saying why did you take IELTS yada yada yada..... It easier for you as some of you have already got your visa, there should be no hassle with this test as its the same with everyone else's it's just the face the home office wants everyone to do their new English language examination partners test, so please stop seeing this as our fault i.e. GRT_Ali's post

For my case I have not heard back from my MP but I have a deadline date for the ECM, good news is I know of a person who actually had his visa decision overturned after they contacted Cambridge English so good news Mashallah, stray strong people

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:43 am

GRT.ALi wrote:Why is everyone even goinf through the hassle of these tests? Much easier option is just do the ielts life skills at a1. Simple and straight forward test
If you don't know the circumstances of why did the original test don't come across as a douche in your post, sorry for the bluntness but take into account what other people are going through, each and everyone of these people did nothing wrong and did not purposely put "hassle" on themselves, alhamdulilah you were granted visa first time so be a bit more respectful

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:57 am

I have made a separate topic to help this who have been affected by this Cambridge English test fisaco, I will provide as much information as others and I'm sure others will too who are in a similar situation as we may be the first but we won't be the last people affected by this

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 95879.html

naza733

Post by naza733 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:56 am

My wife collected her passport but did not receive her birth certificate and etc. Must be coming from Sheffield.
Visa Granted. Thank you to everyone on here. Everyone will be in my duas.

Reemzzz
Newly Registered

Post by Reemzzz » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:29 am

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ANOTHER EMAIL OR JUST A PHONE CALL TO PICK UP PASSPORT AND DOCUMENTS??
This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection.  Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so and you are also reminded to avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

SOMONE HELPPP!! IM CONFUSED!!

fizaa
Newly Registered

Post by fizaa » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:39 am

[quote="zakikhan"]Salam Fiza really sorry to hear about your refusal. I've kept up with this saga and it seems UKVI are just refusing anyone with Cambridge test, contrary to their own policy. Maybe it's an idea to reapply with IELTS. What is your timeline also??

I applied on 27 July so it won't be too long I hope for a reply, but with my wife having done Cambridge test and Cambridge Centre stating my result isn't online i am not confident but khayr Allah knows best.
First time i applied in sep2014 and refuses in dec2014
Second time applied in 10 june2015 and refused on10 sep2015

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:55 am

Reemzzz wrote:WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ANOTHER EMAIL OR JUST A PHONE CALL TO PICK UP PASSPORT AND DOCUMENTS??
This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection.  Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so and you are also reminded to avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

SOMONE HELPPP!! IM CONFUSED!!
Yes its email to say application processed. Now VAC will contact you to collect decision, probably by call/text. Could be either i am not sure.

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:31 am

naza733 wrote:My wife collected her passport but did not receive her birth certificate and etc. Must be coming from Sheffield.
Visa Granted. Thank you to everyone on here. Everyone will be in my duas.
Congratualtions. Can you please till the dates of your visa stamped and its validity?

worried1

Post by worried1 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:54 am

hi
I applied for spouse visa in june

online app 08june
bio 17 june
Islamabad 24 june
delay email recived 08 sept
delayed for further checks
asked for update on the 22 sept and was advised not even seen

then I don't understand how come many july visa are being granted
and the june applicant is still waiting
its really stressing