ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Deferred Application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jcloud
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General Deferred Application

Post by jcloud » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:22 am

Hello Everyone,

Would like to have your advise.

I'm confused with the deferral message I received from the visa office.

"In processing your visa application the Entry Clearance Officer has asked that you provide additional supporting documents, so that he/she may fully consider your application. If you do not provide this information, an Entry Clearance Officer will make a decision based on the information already provided.

Your CoS has been amended to be valid for three years and two months. However, you have paid the fee for a three year CoS. In view of the new dates on your CoS you will be required to pay the fee for a CoS of up to five years. Please re-apply online and pay the correct fee providing this office with the GWF number of the new online VAF. We will then refund this fee and make a decision on your case using the biometrics you have already provided.

You MUST send these documents WITHIN seven (7) working days from the date of this email."

I'm confused if should I provide additional supporting document or I should just pay another fee and create a new application.

My Submitted documents
- Original/Old Passport
- Latest Payslip
- Sponsorship letter
- IELTS Exam Result
- TB test certificate
- Original Graduation degree
- previous Certificate of Employment
- Employment Contract
- Photograph
- Birth Certificate

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 General Deferred Application

Post by iworker » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:37 am

what additional documents can you provide?
I think u should launch a new application, pay the fee , and send them the new signed application form.

jcloud
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 General Deferred Application

Post by jcloud » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:25 am

I cant think of any additional documents, as I've already given them almost everything. And im confused why my CoS dates were amended?