ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

francismorgan2015
Newly Registered

help needed

Post by francismorgan2015 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:12 pm

Please forum members i really need help and i have been an active follower of this forum but never joined .I need everyones help, this is my story i am a former family member of an eu citizen, i was married to my ex wife in 2008 and moved to uk in 2010 from italy,we had so many issues and found out my ex wife got pregnant for another man so got divorced in 2012.I applied for rentention of right of residence in the UK AND ANOTHER RESIDENCE CARD was issued, now i recently had a new born in the UK and would like to apply for british passport for the child as i have spent 5 years in the UK and have permanent residence automaticaly. Me and my ex wife arrived in UK september 2010 and she started self employment in october 2010 till october 2012 then started employment in october 2012 till present and i have been in employment since 2011 till date. I have my ex employment history from 2010 till 2013 and i also have evidence of her National insurance payments from 2010 til 2013. I want to know if i can send the employment history and evidence of NI then along with my divorce certificate,a letter from ukba confirming my retained right of residence and a letter outling that i have permanent residence automatically after 5 years since we arrived in the UK.

francismorgan2015
Newly Registered

Re: help needed

Post by francismorgan2015 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:56 pm

Please is there anyone out here to give an advise please.