ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stopped By Police. Will It Be a Issue At Time Of My ILR ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shanky

Post by shanky » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Guys need a quick advice - Few months back I was driving my friends car and was been stopped by police and Dvla officers for random car check. Car's front 2 tyres were less than 1.6 mm (below the legal limit). Police said I would need to go to court.

Last week I received the court summon to attend court next month. Reading on internet It says that I will be getting 6 points on driving licence and around £600 fine.

Will it be an issue at time of my ILR ? My ILR is due in two years in 2017.

Should I be worried ??

Thanks

S
S

tiredoftiers

Re: Stopped By Police. Will It Be a Issue At Time Of My ILR

Post by tiredoftiers » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:29 am

Once convicted request SAR from police if this conviction is recorded onto PNC it will prevent you applying for ILR within 2 years of conviction date. If it is not recorded driving offences as seen previously arenot aversive to ILR
In all cases As long as conviction has been through a court you must declare it within application form where
it asks.